Author Topic: Film viewer wont work (dif prob)  (Read 384 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Film viewer wont work (dif prob)
« on: July 13, 2011, 07:11:09 PM »
Ok, when I first began playing AH back in 2008, I had no problem opening and viewing films etc. For the last year and a half though, when I try to open it all that happens is this-

Goes into that wierd WIndows Classic Mode where everything is enlarged such as the taskbar and desktop icons and I get some wierd error message. I will try again and see if I cant copy this message and post but I always have to restart my computer to get back to normal. 1st, is there some way of fixing this or do I need to get a new friggin computer lol?
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Re: Film viewer wont work (dif prob)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:46:42 PM »
Ummm, so nobody has any clue on what I can do to fix this or maybe remedy the problem?
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Film viewer wont work (dif prob)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 08:37:09 AM »
Not enough information.

If you are trying to view older films, they probably will not work.  If you are using some version of the film viewer, from the desktop, it may not be the correct one.  Remove it and re-install the game to make sure you are using the correct version of the film viewer.

You cannot mix and match versions of the film viewer with different versions of the game.  You cannot view most older films with the current film viewer either.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com