Author Topic: <S> ...  (Read 611 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
<S> ...
« on: July 19, 2011, 11:28:10 AM »
To the Drunken Monkeys! (DM's)

:airplane:

Good fun and clean fights in the MA last night.   :aok
Time's like that remind me why I play AcesHigh so much. Adrenaline rushes, fun, and hard work in my own living room. :joystick:
Win or lose the, good spirits and clean fighting kept me flying well past my bed time   :)

:cheers:

<SALUTE>

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: <S> ...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »

Good fun and clean fights in the MA last night.   :aok
Time's like that remind me why I play AcesHigh so much. Adrenaline rushes, fun, and hard work in my own living room. :joystick:
Win or lose the, good spirits and clean fighting kept me flying well past my bed time   :)

<SALUTE>

DMs are always fun to fight.    :banana: :banana: :banana: :aok :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: <S> ...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »

Good fun and clean fights in the MA last night.   :aok
Win or lose the, good spirits and clean fighting kept me flying well past my bed time   :)

<SALUTE>
:salute sir was an absolute blast having u hand me my arse time and time again in that 109. Thank you was the best night I've had in a long while   :cheers:  :salute

A big  :salute to NUNYA as well for beating the snot out of me and taking the time to give me some pointers   :cheers:    :salute
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:56:15 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok