Author Topic: map scenerio's cheeze for the whine  (Read 244 times)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
map scenerio's cheeze for the whine
« on: July 23, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »
 just was wondering if anybody would be interested in taking one main areana map and making it like a quiet theatre of war in ww2...for instance africa,parts of russia,and parts of asia(chinese area).....what would happen would be in these theatres of  war,only early and mid war planes would be available.   i know this dosent sound good.and we have both the mid and early war arenas,    but lets think about it. there would be more people on,it would be more of a challenge, all the missions that are broken up with the appearance of me262 and tempest sweeps would be out.  and it would only be for a short time. for this map and this map only in the MA,just change the  % of bases captures to win the map, it would be harder to take and defend a base, but easier to win the war. and pilots would be forced to fly older aircraft and probably make them better in late war rides without risks of encountering late war rides while learning. if you are in a squad or like to fly missions,then this would be great for you...going to early or mid war would not help a person with squad ops or mission ops as there just arnt that many going on in those arenas...we could ad rides like KI-43,KI-44, curtis 75,etc...maybe just try it once???   please?

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Re: map scenerio's cheeze for the whine
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »
HTC is never going to force a limited set up in their Main Arenas.

It took me a long time to accept that the majority of players want any plane they choose from any country at any time.

That's just the way it is.