Author Topic: difference between ground help and bomb Tard  (Read 3097 times)

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
Re: difference between ground help and bomb Tard
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »
just my $.02

if you spawn in and start shooting up my base, I may up a 38 with 1000lbers may not... but thats just for defense.  And yes, I have Gvers dodge my bombs alot.

mebbe I should wait til they stop....... :cheers:
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2011, 07:09:46 PM »
just my $.02

if you spawn in and start shooting up my base, I may up a 38 with 1000lbers may not... but thats just for defense.  And yes, I have Gvers dodge my bombs alot.

mebbe I should wait til they stop....... :cheers:

DITTO

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »
Or... You could have said QFT.....   :D

DITTO

Going back to that.......  Totally wrong. 
Quoted For True, I think.

I like to think it as "Quite Fart'ing True"

:bolt:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 07:42:13 PM »
Unless I'm dropping on someone my friendly was completely capable of killing, thus steeling his kill, anything goes as far as bomb****ing. No I have no shame.  :D  I like bomb****ing, I'm fairly proficient at it in a D-hog, N-Jug, Typhi, Mossie, 110, and passable in the a20. If I up a Tiger or Panther 75% of the time I'm killed by a bomb****, not another tank, so? What's good for the goose.....  :airplane:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2011, 07:46:49 PM »

I like to think it as "Quite Fart'ing True"

:bolt:
me too.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 09:43:33 PM »
POPPYCOCK!!!!  You have to have your tank under airspace occupied by enemy aircraft with bombs.  Therefore, you weren't "doing everything PERFECTLY".  Perhaps you should keep your GV's in the hanger, you'll be safer there, and you can even be entertained by the dancing troops if you like.
Oh hell yes I was doing everything perfectly. I had my sqadron members AnglEyes, Devil5o5, Ace8, and Shemp flying cover for me. Angl was even  in a 262. I kept close company with several flackers, and you know what? A P-51 came suiciding in and bombed me.

And you're right, I guess you can sorta dodge bombs (if your lucky). But not if it was dropped low and well aimed, which I think should be the assumption, concidering you assume the flackers are going to hit targets consistantly at 1.5K out (most don't btw).
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »
Oh hell yes I was doing everything perfectly. I had my sqadron members AnglEyes, Devil5o5, Ace8, and Shemp flying cover for me. Angl was even  in a 262. I kept close company with several flackers, and you know what? A P-51 came suiciding in and bombed me.

And you're right, I guess you can sorta dodge bombs (if your lucky). But not if it was dropped low and well aimed, which I think should be the assumption, concidering you assume the flackers are going to hit targets consistantly at 1.5K out (most don't btw).

Oh, sorry.  I guess war is just dangerous that way, and I'm pretty sure that's the game we're playing. Let's rethink this for a moment, a game of simulated war includes the risk of simulated death no matter how perfectly you do everything.

hmmmm.... sounds like HiTech got this right.  Now what were you complaining about again"?
vNucks

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:39 PM »
Well seeing that HTC doesn't (and it seems won't) penalize suicide bombers, I think a reduction or removal of the penalty on tankers is in order.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »
Well seeing that HTC doesn't (and it seems won't) penalize suicide bombers, I think a reduction or removal of the penalty on tankers is in order.

Actually HTC does penalize suicide bombers (check their score/rank).  Therefore they shouldn't reduce the penalty.  You aren't asking for fairness here, you're asking to be treated special.
vNucks

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »
Or you could start using a Panzer more often?  Then again..... AWwrgwy might say it best.

You don't have to. We can look it up.

Are you counting M4A3(76) and T-34/85s as perk tnaks?

So far this tour you have died once to a B-25H in a Panther.
You have lost three Panthers and one Tiger.
You lost an additional Panther to "Ship Gunner". 17lb-er?

Last tour you lost one Panther to a TBM.

So, that's twice you've been "bomb****ed" in two tours.

Seems you hide really good.

wrongway
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2011, 10:05:23 PM »
Score/rank isn't a penalty, its a lack of reward. If it were a penalty, it means you're penalized for not playing a whole lot.

And again, on offensive actions (where you're most likely to encounter enemy perk tanks) is what we're trying to identify here.

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2011, 10:08:06 PM »
Score/rank isn't a penalty, its a lack of reward. If it were a penalty, it means you're penalized for not playing a whole lot.

And again, on offensive actions (where you're most likely to encounter enemy perk tanks) is what we're trying to identify here.

To some people a lack of a reward is a penalty

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »
Actually HTC does penalize suicide bombers (check their score/rank).  Therefore they shouldn't reduce the penalty.  You aren't asking for fairness here, you're asking to be treated special.

he wants to fight in gvs undisturbed...where he can up a tiger and outrule every tank on the field... drive to base and camp runway... get a few kills in... then that would be fair for him...that sounds a lot like a one sided fun...sorry no can do... i'm running outa bomber perks.. so pray you dun see me today...cos i WILL bomber you if i see you...PERIOD!

and if you're looking for a game where there is no disturbance from the air...you could try a strictly tank game...like WOT or something...or get a few buddies and tank it out in DA... thats just my thought....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:12:50 PM by des506 »
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
NEAHHH!!! wrong.

Wants:
undisturbed GV fight at dual spawns and spawns into GV bases
Ability to fight enemy perked tanks with perked tanks

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »
NEAHHH!!! wrong.

Wants:
undisturbed GV fight at dual spawns and spawns into GV bases
Ability to fight enemy perked tanks with perked tanks

:neener:  :rofl
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen