Author Topic: Gv air support  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: Gv air support
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2011, 09:57:47 AM »
I for one have been guilty in calling nearby acft to bomb the living heck out of Butchers panther as he puts these ugly gaping holes into my M4's ..  :old: :neener: :lol

Funny thing is Hooter mentioned that the other day "uh oh you killed RedCatchr, if any dot comes on dar were landing"  :devil

I forget that one guy, I think joy or something who brought a Stuka back to bomb me, flew like 3 sectors and once he got 3k away I landed successfully, and he had no targets so he bailed and upped another tank in which I simply came back out the hanger and railed him a few more times, he repeated the Stuka run, then Pm'd me saying "This is hopeless" and gave up
JG 52

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 04:20:18 PM »
Lol. Reminds me of V85 spawn. I had a panther defending the beaches right off our base and was bombed as I was firing at LVT's and PT boats. I then received a PM saying "next time don't try driving up behind our spawn you dweeb". Needless to say I was royally pissed, I rounded up AnglEyes, shemp, Ace8 and Devil505 and we bombed the living hell outa the spawn in retaliation. I think Komado Nowotny landed a total of 11 kills between the 4 of us.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:14 PM »
Lol. Reminds me of V85 spawn. I had a panther defending the beaches right off our base and was bombed as I was firing at LVT's and PT boats. I then received a PM saying "next time don't try driving up behind our spawn you dweeb". Needless to say I was royally pissed, I rounded up AnglEyes, shemp, Ace8 and Devil505 and we bombed the living hell outa the spawn in retaliation. I think Komado Nowotny landed a total of 11 kills between the 4 of us.

:rock thats the way!!!! :aok

:salute
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen