Author Topic: Community Policing  (Read 1573 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Community Policing
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 11:38:32 PM »
loosing

Losing ardy, not loosing.  :bhead :bhead

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 11:41:03 PM »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 11:49:18 PM »
I gave this some thought, frankly the Amsoil thread got me going.  Today I had a "you did not kill me fair" etc... day on 200 from most I killed.  The ringer was a guy who says "I was PWd by a 38 earlier"  "our fight would have been different were that not the case" (paraphrase).  So I review the film and it is indeed me who shoots the guy. Or the spawn camper who says he is not spawn camping.  I just can't fathom people who have such low opinions of themselves they insist on lying in a video game.  

So the question is, should the GD be used to reveal in game liars for what they are?  I think so.  I grow weary of people claiming on 200 to have had a fight go a certain way, when in fact it did not.  It just becomes a fruitless he said she said fight.  So, talk crap on 200....risk your reputation (dare I say).  Thoughts?  

Funny you bring that up, for this I am going to post the film and screenshot just to see what you want to say. First of all, the fight started and I was tracked 15 minutes into it pushing your little hoarde back to the spawn. Secondly I was tracked in a WIDE open field which happened to be on top of the spawn which I had no clue I was that close otherwise no idiot brings a Panther to a spawn 1000  in an open field with no cover while tracked.

Since you want to push this issue I will post the screenshots and film just to set you straight. Btw a T34/85 or M4 would of easily killed me - instead I was fortunate Hooter was able to cover me and I survived long enough to get supplies.

Here's the time frame when my Tank got tracked, notice the film viewer clearly shows a track being blown off -

Here's a view of whats behind me - yeah not a whole lot of spawn campers here

Remember when you clearly quoted I was camping the spawn behind hills and trees? about that - oops I was wide in the open field as I said - TRACKED

Here's a photo where you lying about bringing ords to bomb me - only to ditch them in front of me.

And where you clearly lied saying you had no ords to bomb anyone -

So you want to call me out for lying? Here's your proof, also the film since you are calling me out on it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qt2ecu1rzel8was
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:21:23 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 01:12:04 AM »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 01:41:59 AM »
Ok... I buy all that.   :salute

I have just bought some fig biscuits :old:

Coombzy show some respect his honour has been besmirched :old:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:44:53 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »
Funny you bring that up, for this I am going to post the film and screenshot just to see what you want to say. First of all, the fight started and I was tracked 15 minutes into it pushing your little hoarde back to the spawn. Secondly I was tracked in a WIDE open field which happened to be on top of the spawn which I had no clue I was that close otherwise no idiot brings a Panther to a spawn 1000  in an open field with no cover while tracked.

Since you want to push this issue I will post the screenshots and film just to set you straight. Btw a T34/85 or M4 would of easily killed me - instead I was fortunate Hooter was able to cover me and I survived long enough to get supplies.

Here's the time frame when my Tank got tracked, notice the film viewer clearly shows a track being blown off -
(Image removed from quote.)

Here's a view of whats behind me - yeah not a whole lot of spawn campers here

Remember when you clearly quoted I was camping the spawn behind hills and trees? about that - oops I was wide in the open field as I said - TRACKED

Here's a photo where you lying about bringing ords to bomb me - only to ditch them in front of me.

And where you clearly lied saying you had no ords to bomb anyone -

So you want to call me out for lying? Here's your proof, also the film since you are calling me out on it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qt2ecu1rzel8was

butcher you have your settings set to nothing.  so you dont see any trees.  but whoever is in front of you and has their eye candy on, will see nothing but forest all around you.  you were not out in the open as you say.  not from the other player's point of view.

I wish the game would allow people to set their settings to low, but at the same time not show gvs if they otherwise would be hidden by trees.

semp
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:51:08 AM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 05:00:45 AM »
Or, you can tell them that you have seen their type before and they look a lot like this....

Two thumbs up...

in a circle  :rofl
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 06:56:25 AM »
Hmm, in last photo, a tree is clearly shown to the left and above main gun-FAIL.
Also, bombs clearly shown on Pony.
But, then again, WHO CARES!
And why worry what somebody says. So what camping, or not.
Part of game, as is bombing tanks.
Reminds me of this (my now grown daughters) "Mom, Dad, she keeps hitting me"
"No I'm not", "Yes you are" No I'm not", "Yes you are"......
C'mon kiddies, let's just play.

:cheers: Oz                                                                                    
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:58:55 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 06:59:14 AM »
Ok, watch the whole film.  I brought bombs to kill your spawn camping butt.  To be expected if you park a perk tank 1.0 from the spawn. Regardless of whether or not your tracked, the intent is the same. Further, if you watch the films and the PMs, I was cordial about it, warned you I would be back with ords.  Then, when I flew in, there were two air cons.  I ditched my ords to fight them (I am turning to the right and climbing when I dropped my ords), in fact I don't think I ever saw your icon. I recall your words "the landed 30 feet away from me" when in fact they landed over a k away.  Its not all about you kiddo.  I then killed the P-40 and the 38, and a pony (IIRC), then ran out of gas as the yak got me <S> Agadoon.  

We had a discussion about shooting through trees, and I commented on it was my perspective.  You had the exact spot where you could fire under the boughs, but mine hit them.  The entire time your line is "I am not spawn camping".  Anyway, then you get bent because an hour later, I bomb you, spawn camping, yet again.  

My entire point is, if spawn camping is your idea of fun, so be it.  I will up and try to break the camp, because frankly it is challenging and I care less about "score".  Score is not equal to competence.  You on the other hand care about score and are offended because I bombed you.  Now, how on earth would I know that of all the tanks there, that the one I bomb an hour later would end up being you.  I just chalk that up to Karma.  

I brought ord to kill spawn campers, period.  It just so happens that there were a few knight airplanes doing the same (although you said they were not there to bomb) and I chose to fight them instead of bombing you.  I thought we were cool until I killed you, then the worm turned.  

There is a special Chinese hell for spawn campers.  (think big trouble in little china)

Edit:  Nice editing on the picture of me with bombs.  No time on it, but the screen shot of you there is.  Anyway if anyone really cares, watch the film if it too is unedited. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:01:05 AM by dirtdart »
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 07:08:00 AM »
Hmm, in last photo, a tree is clearly shown to the left and above main gun-FAIL.
Also, bombs clearly shown on Pony.
But, then again, WHO CARES!
And why worry what somebody says. So what camping, or not.
Part of game, as is bombing tanks.
Reminds me of this (my now grown daughters) "Mom, Dad, she keeps hitting me"
"No I'm not", "Yes you are" No I'm not", "Yes you are"......
C'mon kiddies, let's just play.                                                                                                                        :cheers: Oz                                                                                    

Oz, I am with you in spirit, but this one just got under my skin.  If every guy who lied about how they were killed were shamed, maybe (not holding my breath) they would quit whining and try to get better.  Shame can be a powerful motivator.  Some guys just have a problem with integrity and although they try to be better, their natural default is a lie, it is a reflection of their character.  When I first started playing I caught hell from lots of folks and my own squaddies because I thought HOing guys in a mossie what the cutting edge of flying.  Thankfully they pressured me into getting better.  Whether we accept it or not, this is a community.  Every community has its ups and downs, its gentlemen, and its losers.  If most endeavored to be the gentlemen, perhaps the gameplay would improve.  Nothing like a hard won victory or a hard lost fight followed by cordial comments recognizing each others efforts. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »

I brought ord to kill spawn campers, period.  It just so happens that there were a few knight airplanes doing the same (although you said they were not there to bomb) and I chose to fight them instead of bombing you.  I thought we were cool until I killed you, then the worm turned.  

Edit:  Nice editing on the picture of me with bombs.  No time on it, but the screen shot of you there is.  Anyway if anyone really cares, watch the film if it too is unedited. 

Yes the Film shows everything - including the unedited Screenshot's by the way, sorry my tank didn't show up as it generally doesn't due to the film viewer. By the way if you killed me, how come the film shows otherwise?

Glad you finally admitted you brought ords, I mean at least you are finally are honest about one thing so far, which is only reason I got pissed as I told you I would post the film - I was telling the truth where you continue to talk about "police against lying" - so if you killed me where is it on the film? <S> If you need help determining if a tank is a Panther or King Tiger I am more then willing, just as I told you I could show you how to aim through trees without hitting them.
JG 52

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 10:43:25 AM »
I don't bomb spawn campers..........I just take their base.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
"THIS ISNT FAIR!!!"  I would have totally won had I not lost. :bolt:
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
Or, you can tell them that you have seen their type before and they look a lot like this....

hated it!   :bolt:

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
Mmmmmm relish...

is good on small pieces of meat that "taste like chicken." 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors