Author Topic: New VGuys foot wear  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
Re: New VGuys foot wear
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »
I haven't been on in awhile but if vTards are rook I'm gonna have to go nit. I really do like intercepting their mishuns and the easy kills  :devil
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
If no one else will, I'll call you on that.  Either you are exaggerating the number or said 'vguy' wasn't being accurate because I have NEVER heard of us scrubbing a mission because we didn't have the same number of planes as hangers to hit...  As for your point on Chewies missions, it was routine that we put planes in Alchemists missions to help them take that base and they just as frequently reciprocated.  We did have a very successful 'alliance' with them where we gave assistance when needed in whatever way needed.  I liked flying with them very much.  Great group of 'ready and willing' nice guys.

As for your intent on believing we have no tactics, well your just ignorant to that.  If that were the case we wouldn't have a numbered map for each field, assign targets, assign backups, request specific ordinance saved for specific things, and we would never deack fields to hold cap.  Oh and we would certainly never pork strategically.  We would never take a port prior to sinking the CV.  We would never EVER go drop a VH to a base that spawns into the target take to avoid unwanted enemy GV's.  To save time I'll just stop there.  All this is to say that we aren't a noobish as everyone likes to think we are.  Hating on us just because you aren't well informed isn't productive.

Why the mass auger when intercepted last night?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
A stretegic auger to strategically NOE another base 7-10 sectors away.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »
As for your intent on believing we have no tactics, well your just ignorant to that. 

Irony, anyone?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »
Leaked information that was posted on the BBS. It lasted only a few hours before rightfully Skuzzed. It was from self titled High Supreme Commander General Dallas or something like that and contained his personal email addy and phone #. It was a knit that exposed him and their plan to leave bishland. In the letter found on the BBS it explained why they were considering a move. Once leaked I believe even their own country got pizzed at them

We came to the Rooks with no plans of leaving, with the intentions of making new friends and getting a "change of scenery". 

You left because you thought your homeland BISH comrades sucked and were below you. In a letter posted on the internet from Dallas it names all the BISH squads he thought were has beens and why he wanted to leave them behind to fend for themselves..

We struggled with the decision as to whether to move for some time, and even put up a poll on our site that was intended for our members only, but it was inadvertently left open to the public.  Our site, and the poll it held was disclosed to the AH community, and an overwhelming number (many more than in our squad) voted that we go Rook. 

It was a Knit Squad that obtained the information and circulated it among them. They (Knits)voted Rook to persuade you from going Knit. Rooks did not say if you have a choice come here and voted for your attendance there. You choose the path of least resistance.

We got the message, and there we are.

<S> Rooks

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2011, 10:53:15 PM »
Whatever....

Hate us if it makes you feel better about yourself.  I don't care.

I can only assume that all of this unwarranted notoriety means we're doing something right.  Honestly I think people spend more time trying to fight us here on the bbs with claims of easy kills and no-good hordes than in game somedays.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2011, 10:54:10 PM »
Whatever....

Hate us if it makes you feel better about yourself.  I don't care.

I can only assume that all of this unwarranted notoriety means we're doing something right.  Honestly I think people spend more time trying to fight us here on the bbs with claims of easy kills and no-good hordes than in game somedays.

And you mass augered when intercepted why?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2011, 11:27:56 PM »
Why the mass auger when intercepted last night?
Our fear of dog-fighting, duh.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2011, 11:44:30 PM »
Our fear of dog-fighting, duh.

The lack of a direct answer speaks volumes.

It was a very simple question.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
Sometimes while in goons etc...  It's best to not just hand someone a bunch of free kills to land.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2011, 12:03:29 AM »
Sometimes while in goons etc...  It's best to not just hand someone a bunch of free kills to land.

And all the other planes that augered?
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:38 AM »
no goons = no base capture = regroup re-attack.

it happens sometimes.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2011, 12:32:23 AM »
     Hmmm, "doing something right" sounds an awful lot like doing something lame...oh well, different strokes I
guess.  :rolleyes:
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 12:32:52 AM »
Leaked information that was posted on the BBS. It lasted only a few hours before rightfully Skuzzed. It was from self titled High Supreme Commander General Dallas or something like that and contained his personal email addy and phone #. It was a knit that exposed him and their plan to leave bishland. In the letter found on the BBS it explained why they were considering a move. Once leaked I believe even their own country got pizzed at them

that letter was originally posted on the pigs website by vtard.  who had been a member of the vguys squad several months before and was still on their mailing list.  we (pigs) thought the vdallas wanted the ah community to vote on which country they would changed.  so we posted it on the ah bb, before skuzzy took it down.  knights not being stupid also voted for vtards to go rooks, who says we knights dont agree on anything :D. the vguys squad had switched to knights several times in the prior month and were treated the same way as MJ at a UNICEF concert.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:40 AM »
no goons = no base capture = regroup re-attack.

it happens sometimes.

Why not fight it out anyway?  Seems silly not to.  What did you have to lose when the fight could have been a learning time anyway.  if your defense to an intercept is to auger, what's the point?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters