Author Topic: Really?  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Really?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 09:24:45 AM »
Sigh.

This happens every time the DA auto-resets itself.  I have to manually go in and reset the object settings after this happens.

All ANYONE has to do is bump me about it and it will be taken care of. 

I seem to have to say this every month.  I should have the bulletin board automatically make this post for me.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.

Fixed!

:D

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 07:07:46 AM »
Why would you need Radar...fly to the middle of the lake and wait , The enemies will come to you. :uhoh

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »
Let me see if I understand this.  The furballers that own the DA, that would never fly an aircraft  heavy let alone hang ords on it  in the MA, or even think of flying bombers.   Are flying heavy aircraft to toolshed the HQ in the DA to hit a strategic target with bombs???
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »
Let me see if I understand this.  The furballers that own the DA, that would never fly an aircraft  heavy let alone hang ords on it  in the MA, or even think of flying bombers.   Are flying heavy aircraft to toolshed the HQ in the DA to hit a strategic target with bombs???

There are a certain subset of people who will do things just to annoy others, many of them are in the DA. The same people who jump into others private 1v1 fights on the side fields in the DA, etc... They choose to do it because they wanted to annoy other players.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 01:55:37 PM »
People are killing HQ's In the DA. therefore there is no radar  :rolleyes:

Maybe we could it coaded to HQ's are indestructible.

Changeup thinks this is retarded.  Changeup believes Skuzzy shouldn't have to remember to turn this off because bombing strats in the DA is proof that you can't fix stupid.  Changeup feels like whoever did it should have to do 1000 hours of community service at the 2012 Special Olympics.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
Changeup believes Skuzzy shouldn't have to remember to turn this off because bombing strats in the DA is proof that you can't fix stupid.  

Let me see.. there is a separate area, set up with two high alt baes with a cluster of ground targets between them, explicitly labeled "bombers run" ... and players going to bomb there are stupid?

:rolleyes:

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Let me see.. there is a separate area, set up with two high alt baes with a cluster of ground targets between them, explicitly labeled "bombers run" ... and players going to bomb there are stupid?

I have never seen anyone use that. I have however seen people attack the radar at individual bases.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 04:58:14 PM »
This same thing happened a couple years ago, same cause, I believe
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »

No.  This is  :headscratch: :rolleyes:

Why the HQs are arranged this way? I dunno. Nor could I find the 3rd HQ. I'm sure there's a reason.   :headscratch:

Where's the nearest green base you can up from? About 2 sectors away in 12.7 A33 at whatever the scale is. Pretty hard to "defend."   :rolleyes:

Why they're even destructible and seem to have a ludicrous/non-existent repair time?  :huh

Why Skuzzy's memory is failing and/or can't "schedule" this task automagically?  :old:

Will players always be weasels? How many even catch this reference?  :aok

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »

Changeup believes you didn't read the OP's post well.  Changeup knows that the player that bombed it specifically bombed it for effect, not practice.  Changeup hopes you get lemon juice in those rolling eyes of yours.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »
Changeup believes you didn't read the OP's post well.  Changeup knows that the player that bombed it specifically bombed it for effect, not practice.  Changeup hopes you get lemon juice in those rolling eyes of yours.

It seems changeup is talking about changeup who is talking to changeup about changeup.

Who the h3ll is changeup?   :D   

:old:     

:cheers:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

^This

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl