Author Topic: Really?  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Really?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:18 AM »
Changeup believes you didn't read the OP's post well.

Wrong. Oh, and you may read your own post about bombing strats again in that context. If you do not get what I'm trying to say, I can share some of my Methylphenidate with you  :neener:  :bolt:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 11:06:19 AM »

Wrong. Oh, and you may read your own post about bombing strats again in that context. If you do not get what I'm trying to say, I can share some of my Methylphenidate with you  :neener:  :bolt:

My point was simple and I'm fairly certain you knew what it was.  The lights were being turned out in the DA on purpose...I don't need any of your drugs...although they do sound fun. :aok
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 12:51:16 AM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:54:27 AM by des506 »
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »
Ahh, good to see there are people finding this acceptable behavior  :aok
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »
Ahh, good to see there are people finding this acceptable behavior  :aok

Bizarre isn't it?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
Bizarre isn't it?

You know, after about 10 years here, no.  Not at all.  Bizarre would be if things like that did not happen  :lol

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 04:16:17 PM »
If it wasn't meant to be destroyed it would be indestructible. Its not...so deal with it tards.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 04:18:47 PM »
You know, after about 10 years here, no.  Not at all.  Bizarre would be if things like that did not happen  :lol

I remember a few years back, you and I were dueling in the DA and after a few fights there were 4 guys flying around us shooting at both of us...bizarroworld...no, I never beat you.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 04:21:46 PM »
I remember the fun time i had shooting changeup down in the DA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
If it wasn't meant to be destroyed it would be indestructible. Its not...so deal with it tards.

So is your car for that matter.  If it was not meant to be destroyed it would have been made indestructible.  So, what do you think now about destroying something because you can?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 11:15:09 PM »
I remember the fun time i had shooting changeup down in the DA.

(Image removed from quote.)

A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  It must have been one of those nights when you were flying with your herd of Tempys and Runstang buddies...yes, yes I remember now...I think I was fighting about three other people at 12 feet AGL and you swooped in for your skillful victory, lmao!!  Congrats, you must be proud!!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »

What a genius this person is...I believe that was what Skuzzy was saying..it's supposed to BE indestructable.  Reading comprehension must be hard to do with your head up your anus....deal with that....friends? :D

Changeup

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 12:18:55 AM »
A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  It must have been one of those nights when you were flying with your herd of Tempys and Runstang buddies...yes, yes I remember now...I think I was fighting about three other people at 12 feet AGL and you swooped in for your skillful victory, lmao!!  Congrats, you must be proud!!
well, joking aside and being serious, it was 3 vs 5 with You having the numbers. i shot hazard down,you shot kabooki down, then i pounced on you. shooting you down while i had 2 of your friends on my 6  ;)
you were flying a spit16,btw.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:35:55 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 10:15:09 PM »