Author Topic: Show us your favorite photo of your personal vehicle...  (Read 42090 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: Show us your favorite photo of your personal vehicle...
« Reply #1035 on: December 22, 2013, 04:10:05 PM »
was wondering how it was going with that :headscratch:

Here ya go bro.

Posted a while ago

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,353100.0.html

:aok

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #1036 on: December 22, 2013, 04:26:33 PM »
hot car!!
 front tire looks a bit soft.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1037 on: December 22, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
looks damn sweet  :aok

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1038 on: December 22, 2013, 04:43:14 PM »

Ty gents...

Cap I won't be seeing any daylight under the fronts with this one...  ;)  but...with 3:23's and the 3 speed hand shaker...it's got a bit of sitback...when stomped on.  Fun ice cream getter for the wife and I...and red light to red light fun for me and the kid.

Ink...It does not have the, I'm gonna bite your face off...growl, or the endless top end like the Charger...but I'm happy with it.  Someday I'll find the right 68/69 Charger.  Of course...I'll need to start playing the lotto or something for that.

Thanks again.  A lot went into this one.  Pics don't really do it full justice.  I'm happy to just bring another one back...enjoy it a bit...then let someone else enjoy it...and move on to the next project. 

Cars...a sickness.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1039 on: December 22, 2013, 05:05:21 PM »
Ty gents...

Cap I won't be seeing any daylight under the fronts with this one...  ;)  but...with 3:23's and the 3 speed hand shaker...it's got a bit of sitback...when stomped on.  Fun ice cream getter for the wife and I...and red light to red light fun for me and the kid.

Ink...It does not have the, I'm gonna bite your face off...growl, or the endless top end like the Charger...but I'm happy with it.  Someday I'll find the right 68/69 Charger.  Of course...I'll need to start playing the lotto or something for that.

Thanks again.  A lot went into this one.  Pics don't really do it full justice.  I'm happy to just bring another one back...enjoy it a bit...then let someone else enjoy it...and move on to the next project. 

Cars...a sickness.

it is.....I became addicted to my Challenger, would rather be in that then anything....and thats why I sold it...I didn't need to at the time....

the dad had a 67 firebird when I was around 11 or so...it was Yellow with white interior, was a white rag top....350....I remember the car well....I also remember we go an hour away visiting the grandparents one weekend and about 3/4 the way there the timing chain snapped...... :O

:D

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1040 on: December 22, 2013, 05:21:32 PM »
it is.....I became addicted to my Challenger, would rather be in that then anything....and thats why I sold it...I didn't need to at the time....

the dad had a 67 firebird when I was around 11 or so...it was Yellow with white interior, was a white rag top....350....I remember the car well....I also remember we go an hour away visiting the grandparents one weekend and about 3/4 the way there the timing chain snapped...... :O

:D

I do know what you mean...hated putting it up for the winter.  In the short time I had to drive it this year...I enjoyed it a whole lot.  Much smaller and lighter package than the Dodge was.  Reminds me most of the 71 small block Barracuda I had a long time ago.  Tight and light...a good feel of the road and a whole bunch easier to stop.  ;)

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1041 on: December 22, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »

I do know what you mean...hated putting it up for the winter.  In the short time I had to drive it this year...I enjoyed it a whole lot.  Much smaller and lighter package than the Dodge was.  Reminds me most of the 71 small block Barracuda I had a long time ago.  Tight and light...a good feel of the road and a whole bunch easier to stop.  ;)

nice :D

I know you are getting the looks :rock :rock :rock

Black on Black is it....
I take your word on her being clean, she looks it
love to get my hands on an old Barracuda...I know a guy who has a sick 340 that tach's out at 8000 :O( I never saw it go but he said it could take 8k all day long haha)

judging from my challenger's 340 I believe it.

I still cant believe you did it...... :rofl

but hey I know a guy who sold a 70 #matching Superbird with the 440 SC....mint....mind you........ sick car....sold it and got a clone 71 ragtop hemi Cuda 4 speed...(was an original 318 car) :O

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1042 on: December 22, 2013, 05:51:34 PM »

:huh

I still cant believe you did it......

I know, I know... After so many mopars...the time seemed right to do one of the few other types I always wanted.  Yes it gets all the looks. Can't go anywhere with it.

Sometimes you need to step away to realize why you really love the things you do.  :aok  Someday...somehow I'll have the RR/Charger Cuda/Challenger...that will be the one I finally keep.  This bird is way cool but...it's no end all for me.  ;)

Hajo will have to have my membership card reinstated someday...I am certain.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1043 on: December 22, 2013, 09:17:41 PM »

:huh

I know, I know... After so many mopars...the time seemed right to do one of the few other types I always wanted.  Yes it gets all the looks. Can't go anywhere with it.

Sometimes you need to step away to realize why you really love the things you do.  :aok  Someday...somehow I'll have the RR/Charger Cuda/Challenger...that will be the one I finally keep.  This bird is way cool but...it's no end all for me.  ;)

Hajo will have to have my membership card reinstated someday...I am certain.

LOL you never lost it my friend!   Nice job on the Firebird.  It's a looker.  You always had great taste in muscle cars. I owned a Trans Am at one point also.
Liked it a lot!

My new SRT 6.4.   470HP/470 TQ.

Didn't have much time to drive it this past summer.  Got some parts to put on though before spring gets here.
Thanks to Fencer for hosting.  Photobucket will not upload for me.  Prolly a windows 8 problem.  Indicator just spins
while uploading but no files go to my photobucket page <shrugz>

http://www.51hangar.net/fencer/hajo1.jpg
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:40:27 PM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1044 on: December 23, 2013, 02:47:47 AM »
my Cherokee is off the road and I cant afford to fix it or insure it right now...so...

I walked 17 miles straight to get home a few weeks ago. Started at midnight after a long day with manual work and got home at 4.45am. The last few miles were seriously taxing but the experience was very enjoyable.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:49:35 AM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1045 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:32 AM »
my Cherokee is off the road and I cant afford to fix it or insure it right now...so...

(Image removed from quote.)

I walked 17 miles straight to get home a few weeks ago. Started at midnight after a long day with manual work and got home at 4.45am. The last few miles were seriously taxing but the experience was very enjoyable.

No buses or cabs around there?
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1046 on: December 23, 2013, 06:05:03 AM »
No buses at midnight and a cab rude would have cost £25 minimum, I'd rather walk
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #1047 on: December 23, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »
The quote in your bio is confusing me  :furious
Top Gun

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1048 on: December 23, 2013, 11:19:02 AM »
LOL you never lost it my friend!   Nice job on the Firebird.  It's a looker.  You always had great taste in muscle cars. I owned a Trans Am at one point also.
Liked it a lot!

My new SRT 6.4.   470HP/470 TQ.

Didn't have much time to drive it this past summer.  Got some parts to put on though before spring gets here.
Thanks to Fencer for hosting.  Photobucket will not upload for me.  Prolly a windows 8 problem.  Indicator just spins
while uploading but no files go to my photobucket page <shrugz>

http://www.51hangar.net/fencer/hajo1.jpg

Sweet Brutha.  Very sharp!

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #1049 on: December 24, 2013, 10:48:04 PM »
88 NA Lister xj-s

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck