Author Topic: G55 and Re.2005  (Read 1623 times)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
Re: G55 and Re.2005
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
  the information is available ack ack,and i do hesitate to help you after the nasty replies you have made to my posts,  this is a twoway street here....your nice to me....im nice to you.  when that happens and hell has freezed over i will get my ice skates out and be glad to hhelp you.lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
  the information is available ack ack,and i do hesitate to help you after the nasty replies you have made to my posts,  this is a twoway street here....your nice to me....im nice to you.  when that happens and hell has freezed over i will get my ice skates out and be glad to hhelp you.lol

Translation: "I'm talking out my arse because I have nothing to back up my claims and my claims fly in the face of established facts from historical records..."

Basically, you made the claim and it's up to you to back up that claim with facts that support it.  The burden of proof is not on me.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »
:nachos

the popcorn was stale....

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 08:14:08 PM »

This translates to you don't have any proof to how many Re.2005 seen combat or were built, in other words "www.wikipedia.com" for your sources.
JG 52