Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6568 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »
   Was the Lincoln vs Vampires movie mentioned? I haven't seen it because the stupid idea just makes me vomit.

The Howard Hughes movie with Decaprio was difficult to watch.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »
  seen all 3 movies, read all the books by the many authors.
  This last movie was full of cheesy special affects, coupled with poor acting.
 With the exception of Rose McGowan,the choices for characters sucked big time,especially Ron perlman,he is by far the worst actor ever.
 Their choce for role of conan doesent even follow any for the books by Howard,jason mamoa is to small build compared to the rest of the cast.
    hollywood could have done much better IMHO

if you read the REH books like you say, you would know Conan was not some huge giant of a man,REH likened him to a panther..... Mamoa was perfect,he is like 6'2" he is not small by any means....but Conan was not a body builder he should not be a huge guy....Mamoa was great....he looked the part... had that perfect Cocky Conan attitude..... he made the movie in my eyes....I am talking about the REH books the rest are just wanna be Conan books.and ya I have read them all many times over.

but yes you are so very correct on the Ron Pearlman that whole village scene was horrible, I almost didn't watch it just because of that.....the "race" to see who could train as a warrior....please..... that really bugged me.....the whole village part was absolutely horrible and NOTHING like what REH describes Cimmeria or the cimmerian people.

you are right they could have done better, I wish they would have made "Red Nails"....or "Beyond the Black River"

hell They could have used any one of REH stories, I don't understand why they didn't....

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2012, 12:31:47 PM »
I'm considering doing a play called "Fifth In Line"

It'll be about what goes through a guys mind as he's standing in line for the restroom at a beer party.

I can see it'll have a great chance of being made into a movie.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2012, 01:23:26 PM »
A movie so bad it's good.

Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam, also known as Turkish Starwars for it's use of Starwars clips in the movie, as well as bits from other movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjSSTbhCIk
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:25:34 PM by Pigslilspaz »

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
A movie so bad it's good.

Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam, also known as Turkish Starwars for it's use of Starwars clips in the movie, as well as bits from other movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjSSTbhCIk

:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

What...the...I don't..what.. :huh

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2012, 02:43:08 PM »
Ron perlman,he is by far the worst actor ever.

Thanks for reminding me of "Drive" with Perlman and Ryan Gosling. The critics led me astray into another fine, bloody mess on that one.

While we're at it, let's add that beauty "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Seige Tale" with Jason Statham and Burt Reynolds.
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2012, 02:44:22 PM »
Thanks for reminding me of "Drive" with Perlman and Ryan Gosling. The critics led me astray into another fine, bloody mess on that one.

While we're at it, let's add that beauty "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Seige Tale" with Jason Statham and Burt Reynolds.

:rofl :rofl

that was bad.

another movie to avoid at all costs is "Lost souls"

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2012, 02:51:20 PM »
dinosharks vs.  Crocasaurus.  Sharktapus(or watever)  pretty much anything  on syfy sub c rate, if thye had now a days equivalent Rhonda Shear  intro the moves at like 3 in the morning like" up all night'did way back in the day they would be  bearable.  For the absolute worse Scene  ever? the  "Baptise me " Scene in   Rawhead rex.

P.s. none of you  :old:  ruin my 12 year old memory of Rhonda Shear
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:54:26 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
Recently it was transformers 3, after the first butt shot of the girl at the beginning of the movie I just skipped 45 mins into the movie and proceeded to be let down even more
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
I never understood the soldiers in "battle LA" screaming and yelling the entire movie and then wondering why the enemy always found them.

Reminds me of a bunch of tanks defending a field from incoming tanks and refusing to employ enough stealth to discover the enemy tanks milling all around them only hundreds of feet away.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
Independence day :old:

Oh yes. With you on that. Dreadful unadulterated tosh. Also F15 are so easy to fly some drunken crop dusting driver simply hops into one and away he goes. Nasty cheesy drivel..
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
Oh yes. With you on that. Dreadful unadulterated tosh. Also F15 are so easy to fly some drunken crop dusting driver simply hops into one and away he goes. Nasty cheesy drivel..
That drunken crop duster pilot was a pilot in the Vietnam war (according to the movie) IIRC.

I never understood the soldiers in "battle LA" screaming and yelling the entire movie and then wondering why the enemy always found them.

Reminds me of a bunch of tanks defending a field from incoming tanks and refusing to employ enough stealth to discover the enemy tanks milling all around them only hundreds of feet away.
They were yelling because they could not use the radios. The "aliens" were tracking them via radio so they had to yell. I don't remember the aliens finding them via yelling though. >.>
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »

F15's? did they use F/-18s  as stand ins for the f15's if I remeber correctly. They were all f-18's Butcher you flew em is a f-15 or an F-18 easlier to learn?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2012, 04:22:04 PM »
Bah.  To the folks portraying good movies as the worst movies ever, and to the folks portraying merely bad movies as the worst ever:  you need to watch Cujo to get some perspective.  ;)  It's like people arguing about the worst beverage ever.  Some people are talking about orange juice being horrible (which deserves only a disdainful expression in response) and some people are talking about flat rootbeer being horrible (and, yes, it is bad), but there is out there the steaming mug of raw sewage, compared to which even the flat rootbeer isn't the worst.   ;)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2012, 04:55:11 PM »
Wife and I walked out on James and the Giant Peach.......first movie to ever walk out of during the show
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.