Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6787 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
About Schmidt- With Jack Nicholson, Kathy Bates.
Most borish movie ever, about a retired saleman who's wife suddenly passes.
Almost burns your eyes out when Kathy Bates is shown topless in a hot tub( wish we had a barfing emoticon).

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2012, 06:20:44 AM »
Bomber: B-52.

Worst movie.... of all time.... Its worse than Rocky IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnv2t4uALjs

PEARL HARBOR... was better than this.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2012, 06:29:40 AM »
We decided to watch a terrible movie as a joke and some one put Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter in.

Worst movie ever made. So bad I could not laugh and actually felt embarrassed for the people on screen. I ended up going home early.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Hoffman

• Copper Member
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2012, 09:31:31 AM »
I probably would have liked Starship Troopers if they hadn't named it Starship Troopers and completely messed up the book's story/purpose/characters/technology.

They made the bugs some super hive race that in the Book were kinda scary but a lone squad could take on a couple thousand without too much trouble.
Because that lone squad had more in common with Sphess Mareeens(Probably more diversely armed, and not as overtly superhuman) than with the Aliens style infantry seen in the movie.

Other than that...

Worst movie?
I can't really name just one:
Titanic: You forced me to sit through 2 hours to tell me a boat sank and a guy died. At least that one song was nice.
Avatar: You charged me money to watch Disney's Pocahontas in SPACE with completely unrealistic warfare. (We have a shuttle for launching ore into space, that we're going to use to drop a large bomb and wipe out the locals, so we're going to fly at low altitude where they can actually fight back instead of dropping it from space, or their planet's equivalent of 40,000 ft. where they have no air and can't breathe.)
Anything with the name SAW in it:  No plot, just gore. Thanks but the internet provides that free of charge thank you.
Star Wars Prequels: A stunning proof that George Luca should be thrown in the marketing section and not allowed to actually write anything related to Star Wars.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
AI!@!@@!@ :furious

<Warning semi spoiler> But only the lord knows why you'd want to watch this anyways.

I knew going in it was a chickish flick but you gotta do things you ain't proud of to keep the boss happy. Anywho, it's hyped up... Spielberg directing, jude law, the 6th sense kid, etc. So I have some hope that it might be watchable. How wrong I was! Basically it's a robot boy running around with a sex robot that molested a talking teddy bear looking for a blue fairy who can illegibly reunite him with his lost family :furious :x :furious Oh did I meantion it's 3 hours long... yeah 3! So I think it's over, the robot boy's batteries die or whatever, screen slowly goes black and I think it's over. Nope, can't be that lucky... Apparently aliens(yes I said aliens) find him and recharge his battery, put him in some sort of hologram room and he gets to pretend he's back with the chick that bought him.

My god it was horrible. It made me physically and emotionally angery(which is very hard to do). I wanted to go home and kick my dogs, start a fire, punch a Rabi, etc. Even as I type I'm getting angry that 3 hours of my life were no only stolen.... but tortured. I'm still in therapy over this thing. Please heed my warning and never, ever watch this. It's like the ark of the covenant!

So yeah, avoid it. :D
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2012, 09:49:32 AM »
Roadhouse

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »
Don't remember the name, but it was a movie about the North Pole being really PO'd at this one family from Maine for who knows what and sent a large glacier to kill them. This glacier apparently was larger than the state of Texas traveling faster than the speed of sound and was going to do anything it could to kill this family, even if it had to wipe out the entire east coast.

I have no idea why I watched it to the end, but I regret ever pressing play.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
Roadhouse

You take it back dammit! TAKE IT BACK!  :furious

Most of the movies named aren't that bad or are supposed to be bad. I think the worst movies are those that are supposed to be good and are just godawful like AI. How did people not like Inglorious Basterds? You knew it was a Tarentino film so the style of the movie shouldn't have surprised you. Christolph Waltz (i think thats his name) was awesome in it. Weird you calling that the worst you have ever seen. Oh well opinions..aholes etc...  :cool:

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2012, 10:21:41 AM »
Tarzan the Ape Man....with Bo Derek.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2012, 10:32:38 AM »
Usually i dont watch movies but the LOTR trilogy was pretty bad. I like the story as a book but many oscars left n right, thats just a crappy film. Throw rocks on me  :(
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2012, 10:32:57 AM »

Re make of Conan the barbarian= total fail

1....not a remake
2...you must have liked the first ones :rofl :rofl

The new one was far better then the first 2....except the Cimmerian village....that was very lame....Jason Mamoa did a great job depicting REH's Conan....the movie could have been better...but was light years better then the first 2.

and who ever said "Battlefield Earth"

that was a massacre to the great book.....definitely one of the all time worst book to movie.

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2012, 10:37:43 AM »
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" with Daniel Craig and Mara Rooney. My gosh it was the most brutal and depressing thing I've ever seen.

Edit: And frigging long at that. Not a date movie as I found out, especially with a cat lover!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:11:26 AM by shotgunneeley »
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
You should see the original.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2012, 11:07:58 AM »
Skyline.

Skyline or battleship if we're talking recent films.  I didn't pay to watch either of them and both were so terrible that I felt cheated after watching them. 

I'll never get those 3-4 hours back... EVER!
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
1....not a remake
2...you must have liked the first ones :rofl :rofl

The new one was far better then the first 2....except the Cimmerian village....that was very lame....Jason Mamoa did a great job depicting REH's Conan....the movie could have been better...but was light years better then the first 2.

and who ever said "Battlefield Earth"

that was a massacre to the great book.....definitely one of the all time worst book to movie.

seen all 3 movies, read all the books by the many authors.
  This last movie was full of cheesy special affects, coupled with poor acting.
 With the exception of Rose McGowan,the choices for characters sucked big time,especially Ron perlman,he is by far the worst actor ever.
 Their choce for role of conan doesent even follow any for the books by Howard,jason mamoa is to small build compared to the rest of the cast.
    hollywood could have done much better IMHO

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time