Author Topic: +1 For 3 hr Switch  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: +1 For 3 hr Switch
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 05:31:50 PM »
But then you'd have 24 hour side switchin' gamers gaming the game instead of 12 hour side switchin' gamers.

Wait, what the heck are you talking about "gaming the game"?  :huh
In effect it's already a 24 hour period. Does anybody really play for more 12 hours a day? Well except Midway.  :devil
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 06:02:31 PM »
I was thinking 3 because it seems fair enough. It's not a "short" time as 1 hour but it's not half the damn day either. 3 hrs seems like a good medium. I havent switched countries in a month. I also havent played as much this month because of lack of fights. Not lack of people, just general lack of good fight. Join the horde or fight it. Pretty soon, fighting the horde becomes a bit boring,
:rofl I was watching, and laughing at you the other night while you got gang tackled by the clam humpers. It was like watching myself 10 mins in the past, dejavu.  :D

I don't switch much but for peeps who love the good fight 3 hrs. seems alot more reasonable so +1.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 06:29:19 PM »
3 hours is a sell out. Someone on squad forum said " they make it 12 hours so when they implement 3 hours we'll all feel as though we got something!  :headscratch:

I say "switch at will"  is the only way to go.

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 06:48:55 PM »
Yes that certain someone posted the same response here. Personally I won't feel like I got poop, but I like the sarcasm. I think improving the game would be the way to go to, but what do I know.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »
Ok....

How about this.....

You can always switch to the side with lower numbers anytime. But.....

You can "never" switch to a side with larger numbers than the one you are on.

That would be the fastest way to Balance the sides.

CAVALRY
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 07:41:58 PM »
hello gents, i dont understand what the big poo paa about switching sides anyway. you can text friends and anyone you want to as well as the crap on 200. so whats the big advantage of switching sides?  :headscratch:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »
Ok....

How about this.....

CAVALRY

this seems like a great idea.....but I have seen the low number side with the biggest hoard.

hello gents, i dont understand what the big poo paa about switching sides anyway. you can text friends and anyone you want to as well as the crap on 200. so whats the big advantage of switching sides?  :headscratch:

switching sides to fight the red guys.......some of us are actually here to fight red guys for our kills not green.....

not meant negative towards you at all.....just answering your question.

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 07:57:55 PM »
.....but I have seen the low number side with the biggest hoard

The horde comes and the horde goes........ you're not going to fix the horde  with side switching.

But we can fix the unbalanced numbers per- side. Many players are always stating they like to switch to the side with lowest numbers.

Well, with my plan they can....... but they are going to have to stay here till the sides even-up.

CAVALRY
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 08:13:50 PM »

The horde comes and the horde goes........ you're not going to fix the horde  with side switching.

But we can fix the unbalanced numbers per- side. Many players are always stating they like to switch to the side with lowest numbers.

Well, with my plan they can....... but they are going to have to stay here till the sides even-up.

CAVALRY
But you can (ehm  could) escape from the horde and fight against it! Right when im typing theese words, poor bishs are getting raped real badly both by the rooks and the knits too. Im a knit, but cant find a fight for me, cuz the 40v5 hordes sukk badly. Heck we did an arado run with Irish... muppet bomber wing huh (Bunny, where are you?) I rather go to sleep. Niters  <S>
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:17:10 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »

The horde comes and the horde goes........ you're not going to fix the horde  with side switching.

CAVALRY

i kindda doubt that guys switch to help the low side.  I have a list of people that will say that on the bb and normally I find them not on the low side. 

but you gotta respect those guys who say that want to switch not to horde but to get more kills, now that's a good reason for wanting a lower time  :aok.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 10:25:21 PM »
i kindda doubt that guys switch to help the low side.  I have a list of people that will say that on the bb and normally I find them not on the low side.  

but you gotta respect those guys who say that want to switch not to horde but to get more kills, now that's a good reason for wanting a lower time  :aok.

semp

indulge us with this "list"   :)
-AoM-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »
indulge us with this "list"   :)

per my doctor's order also keep a list of how many times and and at what time I go to the bathroom.  would you like to see it too?  it's very detailed.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 10:41:49 PM »
Ok....

How about this.....

CAVALRY

Hmmm.  That one I could live with I think.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »
per my doctor's order also keep a list of how many times and and at what time I go to the bathroom.  would you like to see it too?  it's very detailed.

semp

lol.      i suspect this list of evil switching horders may not exist
 :noid
-AoM-

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:33:15 PM by Skuzzy »
Army of Muppets