Author Topic: +1 For 3 hr Switch  (Read 3161 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: +1 For 3 hr Switch
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »
That's what I was getting at when I posted the charging perks post back there. But the disabled ords for a set time period on top of that is a great idea. 

I think so also...if your switching to fight the red guys you wont have a need for ord..if you do then we know what you are doing :old:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »
Here we go. There are MANY AWSOME solutions how to stop the spies (paranoid face) or the "send a cv to base X then switch and bomb it" type players, the "we win teh warz, get numberz quick" ones, etc etc.
Yet with this awsome rule our fun is ruined. Its the best solution for sure, dont change anything, it rocks.
Cant get this logic.
 :bhead
AoM
City of ice

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2011, 11:13:23 AM »
+100 to the 24 hour limit
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:09 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

+1 needs to be no time limit and a perk cost when you switch

I agree on the perk cost to switch.  Say, 100 perks in every category per switch.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 11:33:02 AM »
sigh
stay on your predestinated chess-pice side forever
lulz you guys are teh bestest    "i never switch, at least ruin his fun too"
sigh
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:37:34 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »
i kindda doubt that guys switch to help the low side.  I have a list of people that will say that on the bb and normally I find them not on the low side. 

but you gotta respect those guys who say that want to switch not to horde but to get more kills, now that's a good reason for wanting a lower time  :aok.

semp

I used to switch to he low side...

Right up to the point where the time change went to 12 hours.  It kinda screws ya when squaddies come on at odd times and you must wait 12 hours to fly with them again.

Fighting the green horde is worse than fighting the red one as far as I am concerned
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2011, 11:46:08 AM »

I agree on the perk cost to switch.  Say, 100 perks in every category per switch.

how about just 100 perks period...I fly in Fighter mode only and have done so for years now, so I have ZERO perks in any category except fighter...hell I would pay 150 perks to switch or even 200...

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »
hat works Ink.  How about whatever category you want to fly in would cost 100 perks to switch sides.  So if you would want to fly fighter and bomber for instance, 100 perks each for total of 200, payable at time of upping first time in said category.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »
hat works Ink.  How about whatever category you want to fly in would cost 100 perks to switch sides.  So if you would want to fly fighter and bomber for instance, 100 perks each for total of 200, payable at time of upping first time in said category.

+1,000,000,000,000,000

how many zero's for a googleplex :headscratch:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
Now think about it. How much flight time it takes to get 100 perks?
Its not much better than the 12 hours thing. In an average 3 killer g6 sortie (20 mins) i get like 5-10. Thats (considering the idle time) is average 15 per hour, ergo it takes 7-8 hours of continous flying to get 100 perks... i give it a -1, im not midway. So fly 7 hours against the horde only to be able to switch? Think about it, it may be even worse than the current system...

What about a compromissum? For example, you can change once in 6 hours for free then 100 perks for the next one?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 12:47:25 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2011, 02:58:11 PM »
lol...exactly....think about it...if I could I would, but the 12 hour wont let me.

I would jump around as often as needed for my enjoyment before...now I barely log in....I don't care about bombing......or taking bases..or GV's......or anything other then flying the plane I enjoy, against as many red guys as I can...the hoards are bigger now then they have ever been, I should be able to go where the fight is....and if its on the other side of the map I should be able to switch to the country that I want to at any time I want to......

ok so people complain about spies...make it cost a perk fee to go to any side other then the low number side, the bigger the imbalance the more perks it cost....eventually the "spy" type wont have enough perks to switch....

after you switch to any country ords are disabled for you for 30 minutes.

I don't know but get rid of the 12 hour rule

Please HTC

how about if you give up all your perks and quit your squad when you switch.  that's how it was with aw, and i dont think it was a problem.  that's a good compromise  :D.  ok j/k about it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.