Author Topic: TO: KrupCake  (Read 1979 times)

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
Re: TO: KrupCake
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »
On the Texas note, most of our laws are geared to the victim, and not the criminal, we also have the most conservative gun laws in most of the U.S. 

As far as baseball, they went on strike because they were not getting paid enough, they refuse to ar sponsorship patches, even though it would increase revenue.  I have no use for them or the NFL for the same reason. 
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 11:20:51 AM »
Thanks Bro...now those fiesty Sooners will find a way to lose to JB11's damn Okie State Cowgirls.

BTW, where the hell have you been?  Dodger and I can't find DA jousters without you around.  Bring your donut back in here!!  :salute :salute

I'm expecting a similiar butt whippin' at the hands of the cowgirls this weekend.  This past weekend was a classic case of men against boys.  We didn't have a chance.  As far as the State of Texas haters go, don't tell them about Texas and they won't come.  All we need is a bunch of libfaces showing up looking for a job and then voting to kill the job creating environment... I'll stop now, that may already be over the line.  Anywho, I would take oldman no matter what his bent.  He's a good egg.

As far as AH goes, I'm done for a while at least.     
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 12:03:30 PM »
I'm expecting a similiar butt whippin' at the hands of the cowgirls this weekend.  This past weekend was a classic case of men against boys.  We didn't have a chance.  As far as the State of Texas haters go, don't tell them about Texas and they won't come.  All we need is a bunch of libfaces showing up looking for a job and then voting to kill the job creating environment... I'll stop now, that may already be over the line.  Anywho, I would take oldman no matter what his bent.  He's a good egg.

As far as AH goes, I'm done for a while at least.     

I forgot about keeping Texas a secret.  Originally from OK and trying to get people to see it's strong points has become a carryover OCD issue for me now that I'm a transplant...but at least my kids are native Texans so I did that right.

And, Texas is the only state in the union that can legally fly it's state flag above the US flag...anyone wish to venture a guess as to why?

Dodger and I are saddened by this news of your vacation from HTC.  With several of you MIA, the pilot vacuum is being filled with people like, well, I can no longer say his name....and that's a travesty...IMHO and with indifference to Grizz. :neener:

Just please beat the he'll out of OSU
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »
As far as baseball, they went on strike because they were not getting paid enough, they refuse to ar sponsorship patches, even though it would increase revenue.  I have no use for them or the NFL for the same reason. 

They're on strike?  Last I checked there was playoff baseball being played and there hasn't been a strike in 16 years.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »
 :banana:
They're on strike?  Last I checked there was playoff baseball being played and there hasn't been a strike in 16 years.

He failed at memory

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 12:14:36 PM »
:banana:
He failed at memory

I can tell the age of someone by the degree in which large blocks of time blend together.  For example, if 16 years ago seems like yesterday, you are likely in your sixties or seventies.  :D

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »
And, Texas is the only state in the union that can legally fly it's state flag above the US flag...anyone wish to venture a guess as to why?

Because we are the only state that was once its own country.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 12:54:47 PM »
(shhhhh...this is one of those people who poops on baseball because he doesn't understand it).  

Ummm, play pass?  I am guessing you mean pitch the ball to a catcher while someone tries to hit the ball.  If that is what you mean, yes.  I would love to see Fug in the box with someone throwing 70 much less mid-90's...we might actually see him wet himself....all while his Dad is yelling, "you better stand in that box FUGY!!!!!!!!!!!!...DON'T BE AFRAID!!!!!!!"

Ahhhh, baseball.  Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Spit, Scratch, swing and a miss.  Rince and repeat  :rofl

There is no greater skill in any sport than trying to hit a baseball... :rock except hitting a puck on the move on ice...and making it go EXACTLY where you want it to.

If that were true, they would be scoring every time the hit that thing.  Unless they just don't wan to.
Hockey, well, the ugly "guys" have to skate somewhere too  :O

Looking for cover fast  :bolt:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 01:27:07 PM »
Ahhhh, baseball.  Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Scratch, Spit, Spit, Scratch, swing and a miss.  Rince and repeat  :rofl

If that were true, they would be scoring every time the hit that thing.  Unless they just don't wan to.
Hockey, well, the ugly "guys" have to skate somewhere too  :O

Looking for cover fast  :bolt:

Grizz.... We got another live one here....

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 01:28:09 PM »
Because we are the only state that was once its own country.

Close....because we're the only state to win it's independence from another country...Mexico

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2011, 01:36:54 PM »
I can tell the age of someone by the degree in which large blocks of time blend together.  For example, if 16 years ago seems like yesterday, you are likely in your sixties or seventies.  :D
Yes.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
I think it's pretty cool that the World Series is gonna be played in 'flyover' country...no Yankees, no Redsox, no stupid west coast teams. Networks have to be hating it
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 03:12:57 PM »
Close....because we're the only state to win it's independence from another country...Mexico

It's a good thing Nebraska didn't have to win its independence from another country.  They would have just whined, left and tried to start a new state in some other country. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2011, 04:22:23 PM »
It's a good thing Nebraska didn't have to win its independence from another country.  They would have just whined, left and tried to start a new state in some other country. 

Hehehe....or invaded S Dakota and lost.