Author Topic: Ink's Success what next ?  (Read 2145 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ink's Success what next ?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »
I love how people still hump there legs...there long gone now :rolleyes:
 I'm going to up a p39 and shoot you in ur pimply lil face sonny. Now go pop that zit and leave an old man to his humping......
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 02:09:28 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 02:43:50 PM »
Ya...to many got  :ahand :ahand :airplane:

Lucky I didnt keep checking this thread to see that.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 02:46:29 PM »
Debrody is right on most of his comments.

Bruv, you're right I had no right to go nuts. SDL was fun until Jokers. Jokers fought us and did everything I stand against. Then rubbed it in our faces in public forum. Not cool. If you think I was out of line, I dont care. They showed no honor or class, so I gave every ounce of class I had away at them and your squad Bruv. Taunting is a Personal Foul.

My thoughts were confirmed when I apologized and was not let back in. Organizers lead the way. Doesn't help that LD and The Few both hate me. Bad words.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:19:01 PM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 02:56:39 PM »
I"m a member of The Few and I, for one, do not hate you or anybody else.

Just sayin, like.

Wurz
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »
............. Doesn't help that LD and The Few both hate me. Dont worry though cuz I hate you back.

why do you think our squad (LD) hate you??? we never fought an SDL match with any result??!! so how you're coming to this conclusion?
there is only one guy in the whole game who currently gets on our nerves. he's the one who permanatly flood ch 200 with stupidity, but in 2 month he will be in a clinic of addict (last tour over 300hours online) for a longer time, so i don't care anymore

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 04:00:17 PM »
I'm with Dhyran on this. No one in the Loose Deuce has ever mentioned a word of your name. I flew with you in Battle Over Germany and have very high regard for you and your ability to lead. Sorry the old SDL turned into a mess. That is behind us now, let's move forward.

I'll follow Dhyran to hell and back, up and down the Squad ladder. Let's do it!!

Warmest and with respect,
Boo
Loose Deuce
XO, German Luftwaffe
Battle Over Germany
(whipped allied pups in that one!)
 :salute
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
Fair point wurzel. Should've been more specific. There a "Few" members of The "Few" that i enjoy being with. Most of which I am not a big fan of. Doesn't matter though, happened over a year ago. SDL didnt work cuz of organizers. End of discussion. Im outtie. Sorry wurzel, I always forget youre in The Few. Remember, when i slam The Few's name I am not thinking of you :)

And Boo, yes we did whip the Allies <S>
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 04:20:57 PM »
We LDs are getting hungry again to give the SDL an restart, so why we just give it all a go without looking back and beating a dead horse.

You are my man  :salute
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »
Debrody is right on most of his comments.

Bruv, you're right I had no right to go nuts. SDL was fun until Jokers. Jokers fought us and did everything I stand against. Then rubbed it in our faces in public forum. Not cool. If you think I was out of line, I dont care. They showed no honor or class, so I gave every ounce of class I had away at them and your squad Bruv. Taunting is a Personal Foul.

My thoughts were confirmed when I apologized and was not let back in. Organizers lead the way. Doesn't help that LD and The Few both hate me. Bad words.

Dont rake it all over again and no one hates you  :salute Yet  :D

A squad ladder of the ink variety might be worth a try minimum 3 asside and lots of fighting and no endless discussion afterwards. 3 sounds a bit low but its difficult to get numenrs at short notice and it all got a bit slow and creaking with about one match per eon. We wont take it too seriously but the losing team have to rip their own genitals off and give them to the winners as souveniers.

Random ladder like Inks and 3 asside minimum show  :old:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:30:06 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »
Dont rake it all over again and no one hates you  :salute Yet  :D

A squad ladder of the ink variety might be worth a try minimum 3 asside and lots of fighting and no endless discussion afterwards. 3 sounds a bit low but its difficult to get numenrs at short notice and it all got a bit slow and creaking with about one match per eon. We wont take it too seriously but the losing team have to rip their own genitals off and give them to the winners as a souveniers.

:rofl

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »
i dont remember the joker shpeel goin down the way anyones remembering it here. it was real simple. we got Ho'd, some quit, and then the rest got over it. there was a tussle? i know we got banned and peoples maturity levels were called into question but i dont recall the rest being anything significant
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 06:03:59 PM »
:rofl I don't think Bruv and Kazaa are quite ready for that yet.

my money is w/ Bruv and company..

old legends are just that.. old..

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 06:13:57 PM »
Dang it, all this crap for nothing.
Ink is already doing a ladder. Noone can ask him to do another.
If you want another ladder, do it yourself. Who want to, that will join, who dont, that will stay out.
Remember, this dang game is all about the magical thing: "having fun"  "spaß haben"   nothing else. Whatever you do, the dirty things, the elitism has no friggen place here.
There was something wrong with the SDL:  heck, half the squads left in a couple months! Learn from the mistakes, if you do them again, you can go digging forever. Remember, no event can survive what isnt a friendly one. Strict, but friendly.

Anyway. i hope it can be an other event, the ladder is just too much fun. Do it yourself, Yarbles. I might be a bit rude, dont let it scare you. Be consequent and you cant go wrong.
Best wishes.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »
Ink may I ride your coat tails as well, please?!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
Ink may I ride your coat tails as well, please?!

:old: