Author Topic: Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to fly the Spit 9s, learn squad tactics  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 07:08:39 AM »
That's the spirit  :aok

My only concern is it might damage the integrity of the scenario though I don't see why  :old:

Midway is his own man. I can see why he adhores Bruv with his 2 x TOC and winner of the last Tri Annual plus top in everything on a regular basis. I think he also knows banging on about it winds other people up which is the other thing I think Midway lives for  :old:

Anyway

(Image removed from quote.)

:devil

This  :aok

:angel:

(but still think Loose Deuce has much to learn with respect to their style of gang-up-on-you "teamwork" style of flying, imho) :rolleyes:   Consider your way, Loose Deuce, consider your way, indeed. :bolt:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:05:48 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 08:28:12 AM »
This  :aok

:angel:

(but still think Loose Deuce has much to learn with respect to their style of gang-up-on-you "teamwork" style of flying, imho) :rolleyes:   Consider your way, Loose Deuce, consider your way, indeed. :bolt:

Midway,

i don't know why you think you can blame us everywhere, online at this forum or whereever. The Deucers are in average 45 Years old, most flys online for more than 10 years, we all have a life (job family etc). So with your 23 years, but acting like a 7 years old one, you maybe have some troubles to imagine how things are based on each other.

When i founded the Loose deuce i got wingtactics on my mind, because i played a couple of years before with a squadron named the Parrots. Back in the days we captured like nothing else, but i wanted to optimise something like a group based SA.

We never insulted someone in public, we followed our own Rules:

Rules of the ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Squadron:

1.Wing participation is not mandatory, never the less; Wing participation should be preffered and requests for participation are to be answered at all times. On Squadron Nights all ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Pilots flys together.

2.Every Loose Deuce Pilot reports in via TeamSpeak in order to facilitate communication and coordination of Wings and Formation Flying in flight.

3.To become a Loose Deuce Member you have to be 21 years or older and A Kill/Death Ratio of 1 or more is mandatory.
 Everybody will provide maximum assistance best to his abilities that will mainly apply towards newbies. We will never assault any player neither another Loose Deuce nor a stranger in public. Differences of opinion will be dealt with in private (i.e. by e-mail) never in public. If a member of the Loose Deuce is repeatedly attracting attention by means of inappropriate postings of insulting contents expulsion from the squadron might be a consequence

4.The ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Squadron flys for Rooks.

5.Cheating or just the attempt of cheating will result in immediate and irrevocable expulsion of the person accused from the squadron. Enemy pilots rescuing themselves by means of parachute will not be attacked under any circumstances. Members of the ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ refrain from any unfair methods. Gaming the Game is not allowed!

6.You never walk alone, even when you are returning to base. Every member will take care of the save returning to base of other members.

Maybe the strongest drawback is that we don't have a rule how to act with trolls, people like you are, who got nothing on their mind to destroy the fun of other. I simply don't get it why you are the way you are! You offend us every day on ch 200 since 3 month now, you talk hour over hour trash, based on lies and crap.

So i tell you, we don't care what you wants to do, we don't care if you HO cry die whatever. We are a squadron based on friendship, so we care about ourself, and we have fun flying together. You fly to chat, you only be online to insult people!

These are my first and my last rows, because it a waste of time to talk to you, i have no problems the way you play or even not, do what you want, but stop insult us LDs severely without any reason!!

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »
Midway,

i don't know why you think you can blame us everywhere, online at this forum or whereever. The Deucers are in average 45 Years old, most flys online for more than 10 years, we all have a life (job family etc). So with your 23 years, but acting like a 7 years old one, you maybe have some troubles to imagine how things are based on each other.

When i founded the Loose deuce i got wingtactics on my mind, because i played a couple of years before with a squadron named the Parrots. Back in the days we captured like nothing else, but i wanted to optimise something like a group based SA.

We never insulted someone in public, we followed our own Rules:

Rules of the ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Squadron:

1.Wing participation is not mandatory, never the less; Wing participation should be preffered and requests for participation are to be answered at all times. On Squadron Nights all ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Pilots flys together.

2.Every Loose Deuce Pilot reports in via TeamSpeak in order to facilitate communication and coordination of Wings and Formation Flying in flight.

3.To become a Loose Deuce Member you have to be 21 years or older and A Kill/Death Ratio of 1 or more is mandatory.
 Everybody will provide maximum assistance best to his abilities that will mainly apply towards newbies. We will never assault any player neither another Loose Deuce nor a stranger in public. Differences of opinion will be dealt with in private (i.e. by e-mail) never in public. If a member of the Loose Deuce is repeatedly attracting attention by means of inappropriate postings of insulting contents expulsion from the squadron might be a consequence

4.The ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ Squadron flys for Rooks.

5.Cheating or just the attempt of cheating will result in immediate and irrevocable expulsion of the person accused from the squadron. Enemy pilots rescuing themselves by means of parachute will not be attacked under any circumstances. Members of the ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ refrain from any unfair methods. Gaming the Game is not allowed!

6.You never walk alone, even when you are returning to base. Every member will take care of the save returning to base of other members.

Maybe the strongest drawback is that we don't have a rule how to act with trolls, people like you are, who got nothing on their mind to destroy the fun of other. I simply don't get it why you are the way you are! You offend us every day on ch 200 since 3 month now, you talk hour over hour trash, based on lies and crap.

So i tell you, we don't care what you wants to do, we don't care if you HO cry die whatever. We are a squadron based on friendship, so we care about ourself, and we have fun flying together. You fly to chat, you only be online to insult people!

These are my first and my last rows, because it a waste of time to talk to you, i have no problems the way you play or even not, do what you want, but stop insult us LDs severely without any reason!!

:headscratch:  So, I'm off the Christmas card list? :uhoh

:neener:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 08:46:30 AM »
Midway,

acting like a 7 years old one  

We will never assault any player neither another Loose Deuce nor a stranger in public.

Seriously and with respect Dhryan is Midway really to be taken seriously. I think anyone who is anything respects what you have done and continue to do Dhryan even if its not their cup of tea.

In a way I started this perhaps but with hindsight and maybe with a bit more maturity on my part I see what you guys do is different and for that reason conspicuous. People are going to comment and grumble if they cant get at you and you get them, especially because its via teamwork if they are not in a team they will cry about it from time to time. Its because your squad is different it makes the game more interesting which is really the main point people should focus on. You guys WON  SDL and have proved yourself if you needed to which you don't in other events. Midway is out to catch us all out for taking ourselves too seriously imo. I may feel differetly if he strats on me or my squad but I hope not.

Now is there any mileage in my competition idea ?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:49:57 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 08:53:03 AM »
I may feel differetly if he strats on me or my squad but I hope not.

Midway is out to catch us all out for taking ourselves too seriously imo

Now is there any mileage in my competition idea ?

believe me, you would! Here is a line crossed!

second point, one who plays over 300 hours per tour takes it not seriously??? intresting!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 09:24:08 AM »

second point, one who plays over 300 hours per tour takes it not seriously??? intresting!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:26:03 AM by Midway »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to cs
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2011, 09:30:18 AM »
Dhyran, my advice is to let it go. Many have given me suggestions for cartoons about Midway but I won't give him the attention he seems to so desperately needs. Personally I feel he is the type of player this game can surely do without. Were it my company he would be gone.

Let it go and ignore him. It's not worth the time or effort.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to cs
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2011, 09:34:09 AM »
Dhyran, my advice is to let it go. Many have given me suggestions for cartoons about Midway but I won't give him the attention he seems to so desperately needs. Personally I feel he is the type of player this game can surely do without. Were it my company he would be gone.

Let it go and ignore him. It's not worth the time or effort.

You still sore about my HOing you? :furious

:old: Learn to avoid the HO.  Dip down, veer left! :bhead

:salute

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to fly the Spit 9s, learn squad tactics
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 09:37:05 AM »
I have had several people interested in some Spit squad training, I will reach you via PM to set up some times. We also need to register for the SEC Event. If you would like to join in send me a PM, whether you want to fly with us or not. As for this thread, I'm done. (Yarbles, between you and I on Kill/Loss  :aok)

Warmest,
Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 09:39:13 AM »

I am not sure I am making myself understood but my point is you and your squads standing and respect in the game is such I would not worry about Midway's jibes.  
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »
(Yarbles, between you and I on Kill/Loss  :aok)

Warmest,
Boo

:uhoh I was hoping to ride along on Bruv's coat tails in a team event.

But in the abscence of a team adventure I will accept your indiviudal challenge  :aok

Incidently I am a sporting type and the only reason I suggested the team challenge is becase I thought it would be close. I find the community in general not just our squads dissapointing in their lack of taste for this sort of silly nonsense  :old: We at least have our wager  :salute
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:45:44 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to fly the Spit 9s
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 09:53:04 AM »
dhyran, check your pm's

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting tlearn squad tactics
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2011, 10:22:07 AM »
Part of our squad is on each side. lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Loose Deuce: Recruiting those who want to fly the Spit 9s
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
:banana:
dhyran, check your pm's

rgr and thanks!

Salute
dhyran

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Loose Deuce:
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2011, 05:34:59 AM »
Explosive decompression is generally a myth. Even rapid decompression is unlikely devoid of a major tear in the aircraft's skin. You could shoot a dozen 9mm holes in the fuselage of a 757, and aside from the whistle, you'd notice little to no change in pressure inside the aircraft. Why? Because a 757 has a normal leak area of better than one half of a square foot (total area of all leaks), excluding the design leak rate of the outflow valve. There is plenty of bleed air volume off of the engines (and APU if needed) to maintain cabin pressure. It takes a very large hole to cause cabin pressure to drop enough to require O2 for the passengers and crew.

That makes seance, but a canon round (or a 13mm bullet) from a 109 to a Spitfire's pressurized cockpit will be a little different.  ;)
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s