Author Topic: Forever Alone  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Forever Alone
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2011, 11:17:17 AM »
If a girl breaks up with you just tell her OK. It's all fine as long as you can hook up with her friend.... I mean it is the only reason you hooked up with her is to have a chance to meet her friend. :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
When a girl dumps you just say, "WHEW! Finally!"  :cool:

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »
This thread is still alive? Really?

Some lonely folks out there, I guess.
See Rule #4

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »
This thread is still alive? Really?

Some lonely folks out there, I guess.

You have not read the thread and posted. It's obvious from what you posted.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
A funny story from my younger days when I was a king sized jerk.  I was dating a girl and realized she was going to split up soon.  So I started flirting with some new ones.  Girl one calls me and asks me to come over after work on Friday so I know what's coming.  We're sitting in my car and she starts giving me this long winded speech and I start looking at my watch.  She keeps blathering and I finally look at her and say 'Is this going to take much longer?' 'Why.. do you have something to do?' 'Well yes, as a matter of fact, I have a date in 30 minutes and I don't want to be late'

Funny how quickly a woman can switch from the 'it's not you it's me' and 'you're a great guy but' speech to calling you every name in the book and throwing stuff at you  :devil
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2011, 12:27:13 PM »
I have nothing to say in regards to this topic Tupac because Family Guy already so brilliantly summed it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZgDvuq2mKo

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »
While I'd agree that it's not a big deal if you break up with your girlfriend, the end of that song is quite twisted.  The idea that problems acquired during high school dissapear upon graduation is false.  Depression, drugs, abuse, and a myriad of mental disorders are can all use earlier intervention.

-Penguin

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »
While I'd agree that it's not a big deal if you break up with your girlfriend, the end of that song is quite twisted.  The idea that problems acquired during high school dissapear upon graduation is false.  Depression, drugs, abuse, and a myriad of mental disorders are can all use earlier intervention.

-Penguin

You're half-right, those problems don't disapear, they just pale ghastly to what is yet ahead.  Enjoy the short golden years while they last.  :aok  :ahand
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »

-Penguin
:lol oh okay.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2011, 08:47:09 PM »
You're half-right, those problems don't disapear, they just pale ghastly to what is yet ahead.  Enjoy the short golden years while they last.  :aok  :ahand

If you let things sit and stew they will get worse.  If you nip them in the bud, they can be cured or at least mitigated.

-Penguin