Author Topic: Walking Dead season 2  (Read 5964 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: Walking Dead season 2
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »
Might be right he ends up doing some heroic self sacrifice thing to redeem himself. 

I believe you're on to something. I think the deer scene and the cdc part from last season were dumb. I'm still watching though.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »
I think he is gonna end up trying to kill Rick.....

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »
I think he is gonna end up trying to kill Rick.....

A distinct possibilty.

I can see him making a try when she turns out to be pregnant with his love child, she catches and stops him.  Then he realizes what a total tool he has been and does the self sacrifice thing.

Something along those lines.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
At least "TV Otis" was useful versus "Comic Otis" whos death was meerly discovering that Otis had become "Zombie Otis".
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »
At least "TV Otis" was useful versus "Comic Otis" whos death was meerly discovering that Otis had become "Zombie Otis".
hahaha
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »
Just watched tonight's new episode.

I must admit, I didn't see that ending coming!  What a bastage!

Seems like he made a very difficult choice in a very bad situation. He made the right call in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:42:59 PM by rogwar »

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2011, 10:35:41 PM »
Seems like he made a very difficult choice in a very bad situation. He made the right call on my opinion.
Exactly. There was no possible way that both of them were going to make it. It was either Shane or Otis, and Shane had the best chance of making it back to Hershel's farm.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

He needs to wear one of these
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
you're talking as if zombies actually exist...repeat the following until it sinks in - "zombies are like the easter bunny, they don't exist"

Zombies don't exist...yet.  Also, there is no physical proof that the Easter bunny does not or did not exist; a dearth of evidence does not dis-prove anything.  Next you'll tell me that dust-bunnies do not reproduce under the refrigerator and couch or have daily migrations that traipse through areas that I just swept!

Fight Like a Girl

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2011, 11:48:53 PM »
Exactly. There was no possible way that both of them were going to make it. It was either Shane or Otis, and Shane had the best chance of making it back to Hershel's farm.

Otis violated a major hunter safety rule as well. Would have been charged with something in a normal situation.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2011, 12:06:35 AM »
  There aint gonna be enuff of Ol Otis left to drag himself as a zombie. I think even with a bum leg he shoulda said to Otis give me the stuff, lets make a run for it. He still would have outrun him and the zombies would have overtaken Otis. As for the drama bit, Im thinking that chick was doin Shane before the outbreak.

~AoM~

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »
I didn't watch last night's show. I am severely disappointed in this years episodes. Frankly it's turned into "as the world turns", with a couple zombies thrown in maybe for 5 minutes. I have such an antipathy for soap operas I am not sure I'll watch another episode. The wife likes it though, go figure.  :huh

I'm surprised otis made it through the run to the house and being chased by zombies last week. I thought he would have had a heart attack during those two times. Kinda reminded me of michael moore, only smarter.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:17:58 AM by Maverick »
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:50 AM »
dbl post aaaarrggghhhhh. puter went zombie on me
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:16:22 AM by Maverick »
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »
 frickin glitch
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:15:33 AM by Maverick »
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
Author Unknown

Offline 63tb

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »
What I didn't understand was why he shot him in the leg. If he had shot him in the head the zombies would have still stopped to eat him, right? So even if he felt it was necessary, he was pretty cold about it.