Author Topic: chat suspended?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: chat suspended?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 06:20:17 AM »
As others have said, if you feel you have lost your text and/or VOX privileges unfairly, all you have to do is let us know.  We will review the logs and see what happened.

Understand that every player is responsible for thier own behavior.  Occasionally the system can be abused and when it is the abusers will pay the price for it, but it always has to come after the fact.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:48:35 PM by Skuzzy »
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »
my motherboard crashed on me 4 days ago,, i go thru all of that wonderful process of gettin everything new, i mean everything...(have a good freind thats in the business) amazing vid card, surround sound,,,2gig ram..all of it...benn on this game a month,, had alot of latenight losers that have nothing better to do than pick on new guys, and when i finally get back on....it says ..(when i go to check out everythings working)..that my chats suspended...thats it?,,so all of this was for nothing apparently..i cant even find out if my mikes  working cause i cant even text somebody to find that out..this isnt fair whatso ever, and being my first month of being here and havin to deal with a bunch of 13 year olds that live in their parents basements, that love noobs to pick on, i dont need this no more, i see these 2 are still talkin away tonight..and i got shafted cause im new and tried stickin up for myself..np

Hope things worked out for you.  I’ve seen you in the game , I noticed that you fly the P38 and perhaps you might like to wing up with the113th Lucky Strikes, a P38 Squad that enjoys game, has a lot of fun and never has issues with vox or chat privileges.

In the last 10 years not one of our members ever had a problem with lost privileges.  We don’t tune 200, we never take the bait. We fly as a squad, we live or die as a team.

All of our members treat each other and everyone we fly against as adults. We accept that as in WWII their were spys, there were number advantages, battles were one and battles were lost.   

We try to even out the odds by flying as winged pairs, attacking as a unit and following our game plan. 

And while over the last 10 years there have been some slips of the tongue we try to use family friendly langue as not everyone online is an adult and not everyone playing the game is using a headset.   We have one rule for VOX, if you can’t say it  to your mother, don’t say it on VOX.

So forget all the kid stuff, come play with an adult group of players that enjoy the game and want to have fun.  Come fly with the 113th Lucky Strikes, we fly as a squad every Saturday evening , operations start around 7:00PM, we fly as Knights, and we use Vox 113.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 09:59:35 AM »
My offer to wing up on Saturday evening was passed on by the OP, I'm guessing he didn't see my invite in time, however, I did run across him on Sunday and as AKAK put it, he was running his mouth, at least in chat.  It appears the OP is his own worst nme.  My guess is that he is very young and has not had the time to mature.  My offer still stands that he may wing up and fly with the 113th,  but for his own good, please do detune 200, make that text box as small as possible, use the " ' " key to send Check Six calls and pretend that Mom is reading everything you type and listing to every word you say on VOX.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:13 AM »
Maybe they were complaining about your grammar... :bolt:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »
what happened was i was confronted by 3 people, from the same squad (i think) cause i dont know, cause im new. and when i said my thing..they said wow..what a mouth..which i didnt do..then they said they were gonna report me.. over something i never even said,  so thats whats happening here, and i think they just get a good laugh outta the whole thing.

Bullying happens quite often, dont let it bother you so much.  After all there is nothing we can do to fix it. 

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Bullying happens quite often, dont let it bother you so much.  After all there is nothing we can do to fix it. 

All players have the same solutions available to them.  The .report/.vreport facilities are available to all and when that may not be enough, we (HTC personnel) can step in to make sure things are handled appropriately.

Note, when one hears only one side of a story, one seldom gets the full story.  In this instance, there is more to it than was being told.  I only say that as the original poster brought it to the bulletin board for airing out.  Suffice it to say, everything was taken care of in the appropriate manner.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 02:51:52 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 03:05:19 AM »
Your chat was probably suspended due to your filthy mouth. Quit whining.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 05:41:23 AM »
the one guy was pickin on me since day 2 of me being in game,,and didnt stop, then his freinds joined in, wtf can i do?

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 06:21:07 AM »
Wow. Texasmom been drinking? Thread is almost 2 years old!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 07:03:05 AM »
Locked for violation of forum posting rule #10.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese