Author Topic: chat suspended?  (Read 2515 times)

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
chat suspended?
« on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:58 AM »
my motherboard crashed on me 4 days ago,, i go thru all of that wonderful process of gettin everything new, i mean everything...(have a good freind thats in the business) amazing vid card, surround sound,,,2gig ram..all of it...benn on this game a month,, had alot of latenight losers that have nothing better to do than pick on new guys, and when i finally get back on....it says ..(when i go to check out everythings working)..that my chats suspended...thats it?,,so all of this was for nothing apparently..i cant even find out if my mikes  working cause i cant even text somebody to find that out..this isnt fair whatso ever, and being my first month of being here and havin to deal with a bunch of 13 year olds that live in their parents basements, that love noobs to pick on, i dont need this no more, i see these 2 are still talkin away tonight..and i got shafted cause im new and tried stickin up for myself..np

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
chat suspended?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 12:25:24 AM »
  chat suspended?
« on: Today at 12:18:58 AM » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my motherboard crashed on me 4 days ago,, i go thru all of that wonderful process of gettin everything new, i mean everything...(have a good freind thats in the business) amazing vid card, surround sound,,,2gig ram..all of it...benn on this game a month,, had alot of latenight losers that have nothing better to do than pick on new guys, and when i finally get back on....it says ..(when i go to check out everythings working)..that my chats suspended...thats it?,,so all of this was for nothing apparently..i cant even find out if my mikes  working cause i cant even text somebody to find that out..this isnt fair whatso ever, and being my first month of being here and havin to deal with a bunch of 13 year olds that live in their parents basements, that love noobs to pick on, i dont need this no more, i see these 2 are still talkin away tonight..and i got shafted cause im new and tried stickin up for myself

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: chat suspended?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 12:28:33 AM »
I recommend you email or call HTC, they will either explain the mistake or unmute you.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »
If you think you were suspended unfairly, contact the HTC office... posting here isnt going to help you.  Email them, IM them from here, or call them.

***G3-MF***

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 12:29:10 AM »
E-mail HTC, nothing can be solved here on the forums.

support@hitechcreations.com
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 12:31:03 AM »
whats the #? i will totally call them, this isnt right, what cause i stick up for myself,,and these others that were doin it, gets away with it?

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 12:36:42 AM »
i'd love to call them,,whats the #? and what happened to the other 2 posts? eveything being monitered and being deleted?

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:58 AM »
ya i'm payin 14.95 a month,,then im gonna call them from toronto canada to texas, to try and see why i'm suspended. this is awesome,, i just hope google and the others are happy, i'm outta here, i dont need the b.s

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 12:50:42 AM »
Wow.... oh.... kay.....

Fear? Honestly? This is probably the best multiplayer WW2 combat sim you can find. It's worth sticking around. I think 1) you're over-reacting, 2) from your own comments you were swearing or insulting people and that is why you were muted, and 3) your mute is often a short-term muting -- a couple days to a week at most.

You can also open up Sound Recorder to see if your mic is working, in the meantime.

Next time try not to abuse the text chat and you won't be muted.  :aok

(and no, just because another gets away with it doesn't mean you should... Report THEM if you think it's unfair!)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 12:50:50 AM »
Making decisions in the heat of the moment is not always wise.  It is, however, your choice and your money.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »
i dont even know how to report people, and they knew it ok, they went on talkin stuff about me that wasnt even happenin, but if this is how this  is gonna continue ya,,im outta here, i got shafted big time, i didnt cuss,,,i was flyin fighter ace for 12 years, i was a co for 4 of them,,and we had a coc,, i know,,ok? i am gettin shafted..and thats..it..only cause im new and bein singled out.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:42 AM »
Send an email to HTC.  They'll take care of it, but they are out of the office at night.

None of us here can comment on what happened or why you got muted as, most likely, none of us where there.  I am sorry you're having a negative experience right now, but I do know HTC and they will do what they can to fix the situation.

<S>
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 01:02:01 AM »
^-- what he said. support@hitechcreations.com

Just report it calmly, ask why, ask if this was some abuse of the report system, and if so can they reverse it, etc.

Offline FearDeth

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 01:04:13 AM »
what happened was i was confronted by 3 people, from the same squad (i think) cause i dont know, cause im new. and when i said my thing..they said wow..what a mouth..which i didnt do..then they said they were gonna report me.. over something i never even said,  so thats whats happening here, and i think they just get a good laugh outta the whole thing.