Author Topic: Bf-110c  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Bf-110c
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »
No need to over-think it. He "hinted at it" like you suggest, and I replied. No biggy.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 01:18:06 PM »
No need to over-think it. He "hinted at it" like you suggest, and I replied. No biggy.

:huh Umm, I don't think I hinted at anything, my statement was clear and unambiguous. Krusty I think you have over thought it! Just my $.02  :aok

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »
The 110c is a sleeper and can PWN most that underestimate it! One of my favorite rides.

JUGgler

Just for clarification !!!  :aok

:salute

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »
The 110c is a sleeper and can PWN most that underestimate it! One of my favorite rides.

JUGgler

Prove it!  :bolt:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
I got what you were saying Juggler. No need to worry about it, was simply clarifying for my squaddie there.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
I got what you were saying Juggler. No need to worry about it, was simply clarifying for my squaddie there.

LOL! you were the one who was confused! JUGgler and I were saying the same thing.........  :aok
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2011, 01:42:42 PM »
Highly underrated and under-used airframe in LW. Excellent perk farmer. Out turns spits and most everything else once they screw up and get slow (just avoid Zekes and Brews, obviously!).

Warning! (attracts pickers like flies who will disengage and run from multiple cons to try to pick you off whomever you're owning at the moment!)

But seriously, I don't think I had ever flown it more than once or twice before Thursday night, and inside of the course of about 2 hours I was averaging anywhere from 3-4 kills per sortie and collected over 120 fighter perks. Nice little ride.

Other point of note, I noticed it seems to dive very well..... but from everything I've read the 110c had a bad tendancy to shed its entire tail under the strain of a high speed dive. Any thoughts from you historians?

110 seems like hurris to me. When I'm approaching one, I'm always ready for the 180 deg full facial. They are dangerous if you givem enough room to snap around on you, or if you make the mistake of overshooting them. If you get in close, and match speed,  I think they roll and accelerate too slow compared to the single engine stuff and they become easy pickings.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »
you were the one who was confused! JUGgler and I were saying the same thing

Perhaps. What he said hinted at a hidden performance/capability. I'm not making a big deal out of it and if we're all in agreement then it's so much the better. It appears we all agree then.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 02:06:06 PM »
Perhaps. What he said hinted at a hidden performance/capability. I'm not making a big deal out of it and if we're all in agreement then it's so much the better. It appears we all agree then.

Your statement should have read.   "Contrary to what JUGgler clearly said, I am redefining his message and intent so I can agree to disagree with the argument that really was not an argument at all! Therefore I can show how right I am and never defer my superiority to anyone!"

Krusty

How's that?

:aok

JUGgler
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:07:47 PM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
Uh, no. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Asked and asnwered, any amiguity is already cleared up, nothing more to discuss. Old news.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »
Krusty I think you have over thought it
OMG  You mean he told someone they were doing what he himself was doing.  Wrap your head around that one.

Uh, no. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Asked and asnwered, any amiguity is already cleared up, nothing more to discuss. Old news.
You can't even admit you're wrong.  You'd sooner accuse them of making moutain of molehills, and insist on it till that molehill's a mountain...  than simply say, hey you're right.  I misread.  Or something simple and honest like that.

What's next - telling Juggler he has changed and isn't the old juggler or some nonsense like that?  That's a rhetorical question.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:20:44 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »
you were the one who was confused!

Perhaps.

Asked and answered. Only reason to go on about it is to derail the topic. There was nothing so objectionable in my post as to warrant this much criticism, especially considering it was only one line that's being picked out, and the rest of the content was agreed with.

P.S. Moot editing more insults into his post... classic...

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
It's not even an insult! :rofl  It's exactly what youve been doing.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »
OMG  You mean he told someone they were doing what he himself was doing.  Wrap your head around that one.
You can't even admit you're wrong.  You'd sooner accuse them of making moutain of molehills, and insist on it till that molehill's a mountain...  than simply say, hey you're right.  I misread.  Or something simple and honest like that.

What's next - telling Juggler he has changed and isn't the old juggler or some nonsense like that?  That's a rhetorical question.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

As I've always said, " the awesome awsomeness of Krusty's awesomeness is awesomely awesome!  :aok

We all pale in comparison!

JUGgler
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:21:50 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets