Author Topic: New squad "Top Gun" looking for experienced American sticks  (Read 21527 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: New squad "Top Gun" looking for experienced American sticks
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »
And you're right Dep, landing 9 in a 262 is hard. 
Especially when there are 4 more jets around you
 :rolleyes:
AoM
City of ice

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »
Especially when there are 4 more jets around you
 :rolleyes:
Sounds like Someone I know :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2011, 12:32:44 PM »
Grizz's posts are so subtly epic.

And you're right Dep, landing 9 in a 262 is hard. 

NOT!!!!!!!!
What is your deal?  :rolleyes:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »
I find your kind repulsive. That is my deal.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2011, 12:46:29 PM »
So we are aliens now?  :eek:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:54:48 PM by Skuzzy »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:55:04 PM by Skuzzy »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
KN seems to be the only squad with a problem Wonder why lolz Dont feed the trolls Gents.  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2011, 01:11:39 PM »
KN seems to be the only squad with a problem Wonder why lolz Dont feed the trolls Gents.  :salute
Your right my ankle is already raw enough...
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2011, 01:13:19 PM »
Kinda Reminds you of Midway dont it?  :D
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »
 :noid :noid :bolt:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2011, 02:33:08 PM »
Let me tell you what i think.

My opinion is pretty much mixed about this squadron. Some members usually gave me excellent fights, often could beat me and never did any dishonouring act with me. Talking about RedBull, Tacan, Jo, Spek, TnDep. I cant say any bad word about them, they earned my respect. In the other hand, some members were highly disrespectful, and often arrogant. I wont call them here, but they exactly know what im talking about. Talkin about the DA/no DA then talk trash behind my back and the 1st merge ho me down in the koth incidents (the koth dude apologized tho). One member earned my total hate a couple times, still he was trying to ankle hump me last time when i was on. This isnt the way its going on: you choosed the war less than a month ago, now deal with it, or at least stay quiet and leave me alone.

It all looks pretty good, some good sticks flying together. That can be the best fun, the most honorable thing: 4-5-6 owning a whole bunch and winning a battle. In the other hand it can turn to be the exact opposition: 4-6 good sticks totally ruin a fight couse they are in tempests/jets. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, as long as the tempons dont outnumber the opposition real badly. In my opinion i seen this a bit way too often from this squad. I except a little bit more taking a look on the roster. And thats why i was thinking about hipocricy whem someone said they arent going for score.

As for Mr Killu, im more or less in the same shoes as him. Theres a difference tho: he left to his former CO's enemy. And i think thats cracking Perdweeb up. I effin dont have the rights to talk about him tho.

Let me sum this all: it can be a real good squad. Just dont step on the scoredweebs road, that wont make many friends for you.
With respect,
Debrődy
AoM
City of ice

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2011, 04:27:43 PM »
Squad is looking good guys 14 Members!  :rock
=The Damned=

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »

My opinion is pretty much mixed about this squadron. Some members usually gave me excellent fights, often could beat me and never did any dishonouring act with me. Talking about RedBull, Tacan, Jo, Spek, TnDep. I cant say any bad word about them, they earned my respect. In the other hand, some members were highly disrespectful, and often arrogant. I wont call them here, but they exactly know what im talking about. Talkin about the DA/no DA then talk trash behind my back and the 1st merge ho me down in the koth incidents (the koth dude apologized tho). One member earned my total hate a couple times, still he was trying to ankle hump me last time when i was on. This isnt the way its going on: you choosed the war less than a month ago, now deal with it, or at least stay quiet and leave me alone.

It all looks pretty good, some good sticks flying together. That can be the best fun, the most honorable thing: 4-5-6 owning a whole bunch and winning a battle. In the other hand it can turn to be the exact opposition: 4-6 good sticks totally ruin a fight couse they are in tempests/jets. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, as long as the tempons dont outnumber the opposition real badly. In my opinion i seen this a bit way too often from this squad. I except a little bit more taking a look on the roster. And thats why i was thinking about hipocricy whem someone said they arent going for score.

As for Mr Killu, im more or less in the same shoes as him. Theres a difference tho: he left to his former CO's enemy. And i think thats cracking Perdweeb up. I effin dont have the rights to talk about him tho.

Let me sum this all: it can be a real good squad. Just dont step on the scoredweebs road, that wont make many friends for you.
With respect,
Debrődy
Understandable  :cheers: :cheers: :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2011, 08:20:43 PM »

With respect,
Debrődy

Im use to the bashing, seems it has always followed us for some reason.  From the Eagle Aces to the Few and now to Top Gun.  I always went by if you work hard you will get what's coming to you.  For the past few years thats all we've done---DrBone,Ace,Jo, and myself I can speak for because we've been there together and we've done 10's and thousands of duels in every plane in the set.  We work hard to play hard, we have fun with the game taking off and destoying the other side and bringing home massive kills.  Yeah we done a jet run the other night on the squad and brought home 38 I believe.  And this morning I upped a Jet got 1 kill and Mog got a good shot on me and I lost the 200+ perks.  And this following statement by perdweeb is totally in character for him. He hates us because he can't beat us like most other people that bash our squad.  Shane was popping off at the mouth the other day and clearly his mouth overrides his flying skills which I showed him in the DA.  Just continued to talk bad about our squad and I told him on 200, he says DA??? like most mouth's do and I took him up on it.  What does this prove anyway? DA? are we more manly cause we can beat someone else 1v1.  I wish people would just shut-up and fly and let people enjoy the game.   And for the people who are cool that we fly with that's not in our Squadron  :salute  Oh and if anyone from Top Gun is being abusive or causing trouble record the film and send it to me or bone we will look at it and take whatever action we think is needed. We don't want anything besides to get along with the AH community and fly our best  :salute

P.S. Instead of bashing other people, work hard and kill them with your plane.  I know it's easier to open your mouth but if you keep it closed you can accomplish more in less time. 

~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep