Author Topic: Spotlight on Spying  (Read 4093 times)

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
Re: Spotlight on Spying
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »

***G3-MF***

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2011, 01:22:56 PM »
It's better than you think. This squad actually share each others login information so they can switch to a (currently) non-playing account to find CV's, persons, etc. without having to worry about the country change cooldown.

Here's where typing on the correct channel while trying to grief-track a player across the map all goes horribly wrong;
(Image removed from quote.)

And here's where they decide that the first sentence of the ToS are not applicable to them

ToS
1.  Use of your Account is expressly limited to you.  Your Account may not be transferred to any other party, temporarily or permanently.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/HiTech-Creations/Policies/htc-toc.html
:rofl :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »
It's better than you think. This squad actually share each others login information so they can switch to a (currently) non-playing account to find CV's, persons, etc. without having to worry about the country change cooldown.

Here's where typing on the correct channel while trying to grief-track a player across the map all goes horribly wrong;

And here's where they decide that the first sentence of the ToS are not applicable to them

ToS
1.  Use of your Account is expressly limited to you.  Your Account may not be transferred to any other party, temporarily or permanently.

htc isnt going to enforce that rule cause some of them would probably stop playing.  It's the only way they can play.   :eek:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »

Now you all can imagine why I stopped tracking plane stats in EW & MW  :rolleyes:

Oh, and I hope you have send that in to HTC instead of just keeping it for a fun moment on the BBS...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
Think they would actually do something other than tell them to knock it off and change their in game names?
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 04:57:54 PM »
Think they would actually do something other than tell them to knock it off and change their in game names?

HTC has taken all different kinds of action in the past vs perpetrators. :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »
If they are switching sides and reporting position of cv then they are in for a week mute if it can be proven to HTC   I speak from experience
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline killb8

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
 :noid shhhhh! They could be listening to us now. :noid

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »
If people are actually interested in putting a stop to all the behavior mentioned in this thread it can dealt with with an email or phone call to HTC posting it here does nothing to stop of the problem and just leads to a witch hunt.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 06:08:37 PM »
If people are actually interested in putting a stop to all the behavior mentioned in this thread it can dealt with with an email or phone call to HTC posting it here does nothing to stop of the problem and just leads to a witch hunt.

:old: But it does alert others that the problem exists, is real, and shows an example of how it is done and what to look for.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:10:46 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2011, 06:15:11 PM »
:old: But it does alert others that the problem exists, is real, and shows an example of how it is done and what to look for.

Yes.  This tells the self-appointed Junior Game Mods what to look for, so they will have the confidence to witch hunt more effectively.  Hooray.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »
In
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »

ToS
aww man  :( I was hoping TonyJoey was one of the honest players. Guess not
Lighten up Francis

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2011, 07:04:35 PM »
This thread rocks!

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
isnt that how we found out about the japanese attack at midway? hmm i didnt know spying was such a bad thing in WW2.

SPY! Another one comes out of cover!  :noid  That's what I got when I talked about this issue...nobody wants to know and the children who do this weren't taught not to cheat as toddlers, so what do you think they feel about it now in early puberty. :bolt:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,