Author Topic: Well, there I was...  (Read 1489 times)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Well, there I was...
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 10:25:05 PM »
How would you know you don't play the game and for the 2 months u actually did midway didn't behave how he does now. Nothing worse then somebody talks about stuff they have no first hand knowledge of.
funny. i remember you saying i played for longer than that. whats even funnier is that i do have first hand knowledge of it because i have read his tweets unexpectedly at the most horribly random times on 200 from december to may.

the funniest part about this is that your talking about me when you dont have more than an ounce of information on me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:32:18 PM by skorpion »

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »
sorry 4 months wow you really got me there those 2 extra months give you sooo much more insight as to everything that has happened in the past <S> you were right as usual
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 10:57:02 PM »
:rofl you forgot <insert sarcasm>

:D

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 11:06:50 PM »
pretty much 90% reason for me not wanting to come back.

please stay on the forums though.  :aok

:rofl
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »
sorry 4 months wow you really got me there those 2 extra months give you sooo much more insight as to everything that has happened in the past <S> you were right as usual
you really are aiming for another PNG arent you?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »
you really are aiming for another PNG arent you?

lol for what?  wow strap on the big boy pants ok.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »
lol for what?  wow strap on the big boy pants ok.
you seriously missed the last time he screwed himself? "it all started like this..."

"...then ended up like this!"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 11:25:45 PM »
... thinking about possibly going to fly again after two months. Hesitantly going online... first thing I read: "HTC hates German planes" "the 190 was a much smaller fighter than the 109 in real life" "German cannons did hit much harder then they do here"

Sigh. Logging off.

Second try. I enter arena, and the first thing to appear in the text buffer: Complaints about spies.

Sigh again.

:(

Yes, it's nothing new, this too is one of the things that had been that way all the years I've been playing AH. But somehow I'm just so very tired of that kind of stuff...

Did you expect something diffrent, just detune the radio for awhile. but your right the game isnt the same so you have to make it fun for yourself :aok

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 11:26:50 PM »
you seriously missed the last time he screwed himself? "it all started like this..."

sorry i don't keep up with the BBS drama.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 11:31:33 PM »

I've never been png'd thank you.  Screwed myself?! I'm a 35 yearold man this forum does not make nor break me.  I made a simple honest comment based on facts nothing more nothing less. You don't like the truth about yourself then maybe you should take a step back and take a good long hard look at you and fix what you don't like
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
Lusche Complaining about complainers? Am I the only one who sees the irony?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »
I've never been png'd thank you.  Screwed myself?! I'm a 35 yearold man this forum does not make nor break me.  I made a simple honest comment based on facts nothing more nothing less. You don't like the truth about yourself then maybe you should take a step back and take a good long hard look at you and fix what you don't like
so, that one week you magically decided to dissapear wasnt you being PNG'd?
ok. sure.

the way your acting on hear sure does sound like this forum means life or death to you, and your acting pretty childish.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 11:47:47 PM »
ok. sure.

the way your acting on hear sure does sound like this forum means life or death to you, and your acting pretty childish.

1 week suspension is way different then png'd. lol yup means so much to me that in the 6 or 7 years i played I've only posted 800 and some posts unlike u and ur lil over a year and almost 3200 posts.

again you are right though what is wrong with me that I am arguing with a child?
I'm sorry and from now on I'll just ignore you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:51:12 PM by DMGOD »

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »
1 week suspension is way different then png'd. lol yup means so much to me that in the 6 or 7 years i played I've only posted 800 and some posts unlike u and ur lil over a year and almost 3500 posts
postcount means something? wow. would have never guessed. id like to know what postcount means by your standards.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »
ok. sure.

ummmm i dont think he averages almost 8 posts a day like someone else.