Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 38008 times)

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2011, 03:40:54 PM »
SkyRock should be on semp's list too.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2011, 03:42:01 PM »

ahh but is assi on the 'list'?
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2011, 03:43:28 PM »

Assi! What's up?? GTSU
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »
But sempdogg, you said that "being beat" and "not surviving" are different.  That was your explanation.  If only 4 people (Plus a few others) are able to make you not survive, that means you are able to survive against all others.  If you are able to survive against all others then that means that they cannot defeat you, or in other words, beat you.  Don't confuse this to be confusing, but it is critical and the crux to my extremely important life or death point I am making here.

grizz i dont see where I said that "being" beat and "not surviving" is different.  I dont know if you notice but even though I speak with a perfect german accent, english is not my first language.  but I'll quote my reply again in case you forgot.

just like you guys assumed that when I said "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1"  you guys assume that i said those were the only ones who could beat me in a 1v1 when in fact what it just meant that I wont survive in a 1v1 against them.  never meant or implied that I could beat everybody else.  except when later i said it as a joke.

semp

perhaps language barrier here, but I dont see how I can further explain.  doesnt killed, not surviving and being beat all have the same meaning within ah?  your cartoon plane is defeated.  you can keep trying and perhaps I'll post something I misunderstood or perhaps not properly explain according to your standards so you can then turn around and imply something else.

but there's one fact that you are trying to hide as I dont think you are dumb enough to not understand.  I said "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" which means what I already said before:  when I know I am fighting them in a 1v1 I am dead/not surviving/beat/killed or which ever other term you wish to call it.

so I dont know grizz keep trying to find some hidden meaning to it all.  bunnies and irishone and already tried.  bunnies agreed he misunderstood me but I think he changed his mind.  but anyway.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2011, 03:45:29 PM »
I'm sorry..I typed it.  I don't need to read it again...may I suggest that you think about what you type just a bit longer before you type it?  That would keep some of us from thinking that you were educated at Toys-R-Us.

It was  a kay-bee's I  glanced through it  and  caught  Inadequate and whiner, so the projection of  emotion/personlaity statment  stands and you can play it down  all you want  but I'm sure my statement has resonated  with  a few(dozen, hundered, thousand) that read it. Maybe  a little too  top shelf  for your  likes but  I'm sure wifey can get the crayola's out and  explain it to you. But for  today Im off the boards post your response tommorow  between  815am-445pm est .
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »
Guys focus please.  Is there a difference between "Not Surviving a Fight" and "Being beat"?  Where's MtnMan and Lusche?
Ok let me explain it for you.
In the DA, i nearly never "survive a fight". I usually bail to give my opponent equal chances in the next fight. Yet i rarely "being beat", or at least i try to hold my own as i can.
This is my understanding. Not sure what Semp wanted to say with it tho..

Edit: OMFG while i was typing this crap in and was drinking a shot with a friend, 15 new replies were posted     Geezus!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:49:13 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
Ok let me explain it for you.
In the DA, i nearly never "survive a fight". I usually bail to give my opponent equal chances in the next fight. Yet i rarely "being beat", or at least i try to hold my own as i can.
This is my understanding. Not sure what Semp wanted to say with it tho..

Edit: OMFG while i was typing this crap in and was drinking a shot with a friend, 15 new replies were posted     Geezus!

Ok i understand now your guys confusion.  let me explain it this way.  I really should have paid more attention to my english teacher instead of trying to look up her dress.

when I said this "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" then i said some names.  what I  meant by that is when I am fighting these guys I know that no matter what I do it doesnt make a difference.  they're gonna kill me anyway.  because every time I fought them when I knew it was them from the very beginning I knew they were going to kill me.

not sure how I can explain how bunnies/irishone and now grizz thought I meant that those guys were the only ones who can beat me (for grizz: not surviving/kill/defeat/bendover), perhaps they can explain how they came that to that conclusion.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »
I am well and this thread is keeping me amused until I can get home from work and d/l the new skin pack  :x

serious new skin pack?????????????????????????????????????? :x

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »
Ok i understand now your guys confusion.  let me explain it this way.  I really should have paid more attention to my english teacher instead of trying to look up her dress.

when I said this "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" then i said some names.  what I  meant by that is when I am fighting these guys I know that no matter what I do it doesnt make a difference.  they're gonna kill me anyway.  because every time I fought them when I knew it was them from the very beginning I knew they were going to kill me.

not sure how I can explain how bunnies/irishone and now grizz thought I meant that those guys were the only ones who can beat me (for grizz: not surviving/kill/defeat/bendover), perhaps they can explain how they came that to that conclusion.

I just want to know why hamhawk was not on your list.  ;)
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2011, 04:33:26 PM »
I just want to know why hamhawk was not on your list.  ;)

Hammhok is in a shame spiral right now.  He can't answer the phone, could you call him later?  He's doing Stuart Smalley mirror workouts...it's ok to post that picture if you like
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »
I have a presentation to describe the difference...

"Not surviving a fight"
(Image removed from quote.)

"Being beat"
(Image removed from quote.)

notice the difference?
are you sure that's his leg?  :huh
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
Yes there is, not surviving implies your main goal was to survive, hence playing to "not lose"

Being beat implies you were playing to "win"

:aok

JUGgler
:rofl splittin' hairs and playing on words don't make you right. But that is pretty clever  :D

Rock on semp.....yooo can do it  :rock
Lighten up Francis

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »
I just laugh at how the mups cant let anything go, and then go to try to start somthing. just like a bunch of disturbed orphans that dont get attension so they have to go into a big crowd and draw everyone into it.  I somtimes wonder how old these people are

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2011, 05:54:42 PM »
Ok i understand now your guys confusion.  let me explain it this way.  I really should have paid more attention to my english teacher instead of trying to look up her dress.

when I said this "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" then i said some names.  what I  meant by that is when I am fighting these guys I know that no matter what I do it doesnt make a difference.  they're gonna kill me anyway.  because every time I fought them when I knew it was them from the very beginning I knew they were going to kill me.

So "surviving" a 1v1 is not a matter of winning or losing, but a matter of having a chance to win, or in other words, a measure of the length of the fight?  Interesting definition.  Do you think if I bare knuckle fought an adult black bear and it took her 15 minutes to kill me, I "survived" the fight because I put up an honorable fight?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2011, 05:56:16 PM »
I just laugh at how the mups cant let anything go, and then go to try to start somthing. just like a bunch of disturbed orphans that dont get attension so they have to go into a big crowd and draw everyone into it.  I somtimes wonder how old these people are

LOL seems to me you've got the hook fairly far down your throat too.  Might want to just avoid the obvious bait next time :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters