Author Topic: It's Official  (Read 2422 times)

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
It's Official
« on: December 03, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »
    Well guys, it was fun during the first couple of months, but for the last 8 to 10 months, all the hypocritical, egotistical, holier than thou,
I am gods gift to AH, BS that Ive have been noticing, with not just a few but a majority of people, my account has expired and I must say
that I am none to sad or regretful. I thinks its really sad that all of us, everyday other day or so, are always encountering idiodic people on
the streets of our daily lives, then come home looking forward to a little fun and relaxation just to encounter not just everyother day but
everyday or night, 10 times the number of people you meet otherwise.

I am 38 years old and have lived in over 10 states in my life from the west to the east, north to south, and have associated with many
types of ethnical backgrounds. Well, out of everything that was just said, I have never encountered so many, at one time, in a single area,
than here in AH.

AH, you have done a phenominal job with the tools of everyday technolgical gaming and will say that this was definately the best combat
flight sim I have played online. <S>

I wish my squadies the best of luck <S> to VF10 Screamin' Demons and their "REAL" history!

To the rest..........<---shakes head with an exasperated sigh--->   <S> and God Help the World

You may reply if you want but when I log AH and the cookies for website will be deleted so the disussion will be between yourselves. Although I already know how that will end........lol
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:03:13 PM by DrJackyI »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: It's Official
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
I agree with your first paragraph and most likely will follow you  in the next month or so but for different reasons.  but I'll be back eventually hopefully as soon as I relocate :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »
its like this in all MMOs.  AH is just a little worse because of all channel and the fact that country foes can so easily communicate with each other.  10 years ago it was cool, but with the quality of player behavior deteriorating over the years it really has become a drag.  Wish HTC would give us perma squelch.  Or at least per tour so we can disable the really irritating players on a useful basis.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 09:26:46 PM »
it would be nice if they just took away 200 period, sure you can not tune it in but just take the damn thing out of the game, i flew 1hr 20 mins last month... this month i havent flown, ive already changed my billing as to not renew on the next billing, just done with it.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
i just wish this game didnt have the "W1nz T3h w4Rz w1th t3h h0rd3" mentality type. wheres the fun in stopping 30+ planes at a base by yourself? nobody wants to defend it because they know there just gonna get vulched on takeoff, or the VH will be raped by 10 guys at once because a single flak might roll out. i dont even want to start another online acc anymore because so many people are complaining about the game being like that. its a pure waste of my money if im stuck doing that.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
 :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 09:45:47 PM »
Welcome to the real world...the RED PILL

Its full of idiots and a-holes...and some decent people...

And that will never change...on the street...or flying a cartoon game....

What made you think this abstract manifestation of life would be be anything but a mirror of real world human interaction?...seeing as its made of and by Humans...who are deeply flawed by nature.

I will never understand folks who think that natural human behavior...in all of its ugliness...is some how suspended at the entry gate of this game...

It is NOT...and never WILL BE

Out

Oneway
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:59:00 PM by oneway »

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
Make the game better by accepting reality...and responsibility...and setting an example for others

Be part of the solution instead of pointing out the problem

:salute

See ya around...hopefully

Out

Oneway
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:06:08 PM by oneway »

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
There is no game out there that does not have it's share of people who show who they really are behind the comfort of anonymity.  The world is full of them, they surround you in your day to day activities but will not show themselves for what they are for fear of a black eye.

You, in here, can control the element. Mute them, ignore them, whatever, but only you can chose to be affected by their ignorance.  It's a line of text, a post on a forum, a pm from a sad sack who got his ego bruised because you didn't play they game their way.  It can't hurt you, unless you let it.  It can't bother you, unless you let it.

Make this game, any game, or your life exactly what you want it to be by choosing what affects you and what doesn't. Maybe it's my getting old, but frankly, I personally don't care one bit about anything I don't actually care about :)  If I'm not interested, it is of no consequence, not even worth the effort it takes to be annoyed, it is simply irrelevant.

Amazing how much more I enjoy life than I did when I was younger.

ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »
There is no game out there that does not have it's share of people who show who they really are behind the comfort of anonymity.  The world is full of them, they surround you in your day to day activities but will not show themselves for what they are for fear of a black eye.

You, in here, can control the element. Mute them, ignore them, whatever, but only you can chose to be affected by their ignorance.  It's a line of text, a post on a forum, a pm from a sad sack who got his ego bruised because you didn't play they game their way.  It can't hurt you, unless you let it.  It can't bother you, unless you let it.

Make this game, any game, or your life exactly what you want it to be by choosing what affects you and what doesn't. Maybe it's my getting old, but frankly, I personally don't care one bit about anything I don't actually care about :)  If I'm not interested, it is of no consequence, not even worth the effort it takes to be annoyed, it is simply irrelevant.

Amazing how much more I enjoy life than I did when I was younger.

QFT.

Good post ROC.

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »
I smell BS....ROC was never "younger", he's always been old. :P
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 11:38:12 PM »

Make this game, any game, or your life exactly what you want it to be by choosing what affects you and what doesn't.

Dead smack center on the top of the Nail Head

You want a job Framing Stick houses ROC...seems your aim is spot on

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 11:54:05 PM »
So basically the OP is saying that not enough people follow the Golden Rule, too many people take this game too seriously, and that too many people think they can their AH states, scores, kills, etc on their resume'?  Or something close to that???   :D

If so.. I agree %100.     :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 01:17:27 AM »
This game's fine...

Whiners are the problem. 

Lemme get this straight...  You're encountering idiots in real life and on the game?  Wow,  lets look at the common denominator.  Maybe its you..  Just sayin'  unless maybe you're some sort of rocket scientist and everyone else really are idiots.  Otherwise I'd suggest some self reflection.

:aok
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 01:33:53 AM »
Jacky, you like this game, you like the company that makes it, you like your squad and a few select few of people you choose to interact with.
So ignore everything else that's a "problem" and enjoy the GAME and the select few IN it.

You take off,you kill,you land, you logg out. everything else is "haha's or blah blah's".

Having fun and nothing else matters, period.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."