Author Topic: Midway  (Read 7936 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:51 PM »
Midway

When you first came into the game and spammed ch.200(yes I know I can detune ch. 200 but there is alot of Players I Respect here so I do not detune it) it was funny at first, but now with all your kissing butt to certain Squads is also Getting Old, I know I am paying my money each month like others in the game but they also are getting tired of it and this also leads to the influx of more request for per ma squelch, so we do not have to keep squelching the same old players in the game and enjoy our limited time of flying. I am requesting you keep your comments to yourself and stop kissing butt to the Top Squads in the Game cause by now we all know who they are.

Thanks,
Crazy8s

P.S I have my steel outfit on so let the flaming begin <Salute> Also Midway I am not asking ya to do anything Crazy and leave the game but we have Our Opinions and I am voicing mine finally.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:45:41 PM by Molsman »
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 10:52:27 PM »
Midway owns you.  :aok

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 11:00:52 PM »
meh.  you have 3 options:

1. .squelch midway
2. de-tune 200
3.simply ignore

it's easy enough to filter out with the rest of the chaff on 200 that doesn't pertain to my awesomesauce...ness.  :aok

i only ever squelch 2 things. ch 1 and ch 6.  i used to wish i could squelch ch 2 and 3, but with that change to the radio buffer interface, you can drag it so it shows no text, which i do sometimes.  :noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
really? it really bothers so much? its a text buffer! o_o wow midway, you have the power  :salute
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »
Crazy stepped in the gluetrap. :D

Just look up his stats and have a good giggle Crazy. :salute

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 11:37:30 PM »
If you ever think that Midway is annoying go to youtube, open some video and read the comments. Then you will think that Midway is a genius.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:39:46 PM by MachFly »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
First thing I do when I log on is type .squelch midway. And if he's not on when I first log on I'll wait till I see the first message from him and then instantly squelch him along with anyone that replies to him. Is it annoying? Yes. But it works. I don't see HTC doing anything about it so I guess we'll have to continue to live with his stupidity. It's really a shame that HTC continues to let one person cause so much trouble when they could easily take his texting ability away. I wish they would permanently or at least a year.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 11:47:28 PM »
Midway

When you first came into the game and spammed ch.200(yes I know I can detune ch. 200 but there is alot of Players I Respect here so I do not detune it) it was funny at first, but now with all your kissing butt to certain Squads is also Getting Old, I know I am paying my money each month like others in the game but they also are getting tired of it and this also leads to the influx of more request for per ma squelch, so we do not have to keep squelching the same old players in the game and enjoy our limited time of flying. I am requesting you keep your comments to yourself and stop kissing butt to the Top Squads in the Game cause by now we all know who they are.

Thanks,
Crazy8s

P.S I have my steel outfit on so let the flaming begin <Salute> Also Midway I am not asking ya to do anything Crazy and leave the game but we have Our Opinions and I am voicing mine finally.

:salute
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »
First thing I do when I log on is type .squelch midway. And if he's not on when I first log on I'll wait till I see the first message from him and then instantly squelch him along with anyone that replies to him. Is it annoying? Yes. But it works. I don't see HTC doing anything about it so I guess we'll have to continue to live with his stupidity. It's really a shame that HTC continues to let one person cause so much trouble when they could easily take his texting ability away. I wish they would permanently or at least a year.

HTC has provided the necessary feature if you wish to ignore what a player says and as you posted, you used that feature so you wouldn't be bothered by a particular player.  There is no need for HTC to take any actions against Midway as he's done nothing that would be considered remotely against the terms of service. 

Besides, if you want to shut up Midway just shoot him down and he'll be quiet for at least 5 minutes.  I've tested this out one day and enjoyed a blessed couple of hours of radio free Midway.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
First thing I do when I log on is type .squelch midway.

I cannot honestly say that this is what I do immediately upon logging in.

Sometimes I forget and it takes me a few minutes.

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 12:51:42 AM »
I typically only squelch the guys that are playing angry coach on range and country. I don't squelch most people because almost everyone (even Midway) will type up gem that'll make me fall out of my chair... eventually.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 12:59:53 AM »
I was no longer a FPH after leaving TheFew!  :noid  Thank you AH Gods!  :aok

actually this is incorrect Bone, Midway no longer referred to you as one of his "7 FPH's"   when you started asking him if he wanted to do shrimping with you.   

So maybe Midway is a little homophobic which would surprise many of you. 

EzRhino,  This all started when he politely asked to join my plane to see "how it is done" rather than cry cheat or haxxor he sat queitly in the back like R2D2 and it turned out to be a better than average sortie of awesomeness.  This left a deep impression on the chap and I won't be held responsible for any resulting man love he has for my cartoon skillz.

I had a FPH about 11 years ago and everyone should try and observe like Midway has done and strive to become a better, more honourable pilot.  :D

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 01:04:02 AM »
I had a FPH about 11 years ago and everyone should try and observe like Midway has done and strive to become a better, more honourable pilot.  :D

This pony wants to be ridden.  :D
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 01:11:52 AM »
Its not my fault CobraJet has brain washed me with horrible images!  :bolt:

EDIT: I know he means no harm and is prob one of the best trolls but it is really getting old and Just down right dumb.  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.