Author Topic: Please change the MW country change time to 15 min or less......  (Read 2129 times)

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
Re: Please change the MW country change time to 15 min or less......
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »
I don't know, but my guess would be  If a couple of hundred people play in midwar - I know for a fact that at least 133 players have played in mid war so far this month because that are 132 players with a higher score than me in fighters in that arena
My rating at the moment is 315 in MWA ... That's got to be pretty close to LAST PLACE as I've been on the road since New Years and my laptop isn't any good for anything other than manning a field gun ... I'd guess there are around 200 semi-regular players and probably 80-100 hard core MW participants. We MAY (?) have a higher ratio of EXPERIENCED players to NOOBS than you find in LW ... VERY FEW alt monkeys or .ef types. Perks aren't really a very big deal as there isn't much to use them for ... TIGER tank or TYPHOON so I don't see any reason to prevent perks from migrating to LWA where there are more opportunities to use them ...
;)

I am my Ideal ! - You may now return to your petty bickering.

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 02:01:58 PM »
The reason for keeping the perks in the arena they are earned is to prevent "perk farming"   WWhiskey was just in the arena yesturday doing this in bombers.  He switched from Nit to Bish, the only time i think ive ever seen him a bish. Bish had 0 players on so the highest perk multiplier.  He then put himself on the other side of the map away from the fight and specifically said he was perk farming.  He even cheered on his nit friends when they finally got the base from the rooks.

Your estimate of 80-100 hard core regulars is way off.  I would say less than 50 are there on a regular basis.  The other 200+ are mostly there to do what wwhiskey was doing. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 02:29:21 PM »
The reason for keeping the perks in the arena they are earned is to prevent "perk farming"   WWhiskey was just in the arena yesturday doing this in bombers.  He switched from Nit to Bish, the only time i think ive ever seen him a bish. Bish had 0 players on so the highest perk multiplier.  He then put himself on the other side of the map away from the fight and specifically said he was perk farming.  He even cheered on his nit friends when they finally got the base from the rooks.

Your estimate of 80-100 hard core regulars is way off.  I would say less than 50 are there on a regular basis.  The other 200+ are mostly there to do what wwhiskey was doing. 
  In your opinion!!!!!!
 that is all and yes I switched, along with a few others  and yes  I flew bombers, betties to be exact and yes, I got over 100 perks for doing so,, I cheered everyone  that was in the game as well  not just the knights  I didn't want to roll the map, I didn't want to be accused of being in "the horde", I just wanted to fly around a bit,, the sides were pretty much even after I and a few others switched, which is what you wanted!!!!
  yet you are still not happy!!
 so I will not be back,,, close the darn thing down for all i care, I'll go fly late war,, the only thing in this game that bothers me is you and your constant whine about how the mid war players don't line up and let you shoot them down in an orderly fashion!!!
 what was I supposed to do? switch to rook and fly around on your side?, and I would have if the numbers called for it!
 by the way,, I have all the perks I need, I was pointing out that there are other good reasons to switch to the low numbered side, which would help your cause, yet you don't want that either,
 if late war players knew you could get over 100 perks in just one mission on the low numbered side, there might be a lot more players in there for you to shoot at, provided you where there instead of here complaining about it!

you could have easily come and shot me down, but instead, you come here and whine!   sad :cry
Flying since tour 71.

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 02:35:35 PM »
The reason for keeping the perks in the arena they are earned is to prevent "perk farming"   WWhiskey was just in the arena yesturday doing this in bombers.  He switched from Nit to Bish, the only time i think ive ever seen him a bish. Bish had 0 players on so the highest perk multiplier.  He then put himself on the other side of the map away from the fight and specifically said he was perk farming.
Ok... THAT is the type of behavior -I- would prefer NOT to see encouraged by making it EASIER ... Would he be doing that if he were required to REMAIN a BISH for 24 hrs? HOW MANY more would be doing this if they could switch back in 10min?

I do understand your desire to CONFRONT the ENEMY ... and I applaud it. But I'm afraid this solution would cause more problems than it would resolve.

Your estimate of 80-100 hard core regulars is way off.  I would say less than 50 are there on a regular basis. 
I could be wrong ... Just a rough estimate ... my squad has 30 + members, approx. 20 are hard core regulars in MW ... we're usually outnumbered by at least 2-1 so I'm guessing DOUBLE that number of nits and maybe 10 rooks ... that's 70 ... there are quite a few players like Pangea who are unaffiliated but regular combatants ... so 80 - 100 seems likely, it varies.
:cool:

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:54 PM »
yes I switched, along with a few others 
Which probably dropped the ENY penalty enough for his regular team to get the better planes.

if late war players knew you could get over 100 perks in just one mission on the low numbered side
Think about it ... even IF the perks are good only IN MWA, he can take them back to his home team and use them to up a TIGER against the side he earned them with. (!)

you could have easily come and shot me down, but instead, you come here and whine!   sad :cry
Except that YOU were probably busy trying to deal with his regular teammates who had you outnumbered and were now enjoying better planes due to the LOWERED ENY PENALTY ...
:huh

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2012, 03:11:13 PM »
 In your opinion!!!!!!
 that is all and yes I switched, along with a few others  and yes  I flew bombers, betties to be exact and yes, I got over 100 perks for doing so,, I cheered everyone  that was in the game as well  not just the knights  I didn't want to roll the map, I didn't want to be accused of being in "the horde", I just wanted to fly around a bit,, the sides were pretty much even after I and a few others switched, which is what you wanted!!!!
  yet you are still not happy!!
 so I will not be back,,, close the darn thing down for all i care, I'll go fly late war,, the only thing in this game that bothers me is you and your constant whine about how the mid war players don't line up and let you shoot them down in an orderly fashion!!!
 what was I supposed to do? switch to rook and fly around on your side?, and I would have if the numbers called for it!
 by the way,, I have all the perks I need, I was pointing out that there are other good reasons to switch to the low numbered side, which would help your cause, yet you don't want that either,
 if late war players knew you could get over 100 perks in just one mission on the low numbered side, there might be a lot more players in there for you to shoot at, provided you where there instead of here complaining about it!

you could have easily come and shot me down, but instead, you come here and whine!   sad :cry

I dont need anyone to line up for me to shoot them down, i do just fine on my own   :D   And we, the rooks, were outnumbered at the time almost 2 -1 and you switch to the bish because you dont like me?  LOL  I LOVE IT.   :neener:

Oh and if Im the ONLY thing about this game you dont like then im getting my $15 worth.  Its guys like you that i love to antagonize.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:13:07 PM by grumpy37 »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 12:05:14 PM »
Your not going to get whiskey to understand. He's part of the problem.

I have talked to several in there that stated they were there simply to perk farm. Maybe they can't get them any other way.

When I logged on last night, around 8pm central, there were 4 people in MW. I did not look to see who or what they were doing. I went to LW.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:06:54 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
Your not going to get whiskey to understand. He's part of the problem.

I have talked to several in there that stated they were there simply to perk farm. Maybe they can't get them any other way.

When I logged on last night, around 8pm central, there were 4 people in MW. I did not look to see who or what they were doing. I went to LW.
There is nothing to understand !  He doesn't like the way others play the game so he is content to run off the people who do play in that arena rather than adapt and enjoy himself killing those that were there
We switched sides like he asked, we helped to even out the arena like he asked, and still , he is not happy!  He ce the name, Grumpy.  Maybe , if he laid out the rules of engagement he would like to see but I doubt he even knows what they are,  so mid war can set idle and empty!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »
There is nothing to understand !
You might want to tread lightly ... Here's a recent quote from SKUZZY in another thread.

Re: Preventing Shade Accounts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Skuzzy on January 10, 2012, 06:23:30 AM
People that abuse multiple accounts by griefing others, or padding thier score, or perk farming are not welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 :confused:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
You might want to tread lightly ... Here's a recent quote from SKUZZY in another thread.

People that abuse multiple accounts by griefing others, or padding thier score, or perk farming are not welcome.

you clearly have trouble with reading comprehension.  Skuzzy's comments are relating to using multiple accounts to farm perks.  In other words, using another account to repeatedly shoot down to gain perks. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 01:21:00 PM »

I am not sure what you think that has to do with me???   
When on earth has anyone every said I have more than one account?
Bombing targets on the map is what it is,  there are targets, there are bombers, both designed by HTC.
And if you do a good job, they give you perks for doing so.
Flying since tour 71.

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
There is nothing to understand !  He doesn't like the way others play the game so he is content to run off the people who do play in that arena rather than adapt and enjoy himself killing those that were there
We switched sides like he asked, we helped to even out the arena like he asked, and still , he is not happy!  He ce the name, Grumpy.  Maybe , if he laid out the rules of engagement he would like to see but I doubt he even knows what they are,  so mid war can set idle and empty!

LMAO   YOU switched sides to a side with no one else on it strictly to perk farm, you said it yourself already.  Ive said many times over the last week the sides have been balancing out more and its been better game play for EVERYONE not just me.   You may think that just because im the only vocal one that im the ONLY one that feels the way I do.  YOUR WRONG...  im just the only one willing to say something about it.  Yes, some of the G3 have switched a few times to rook, not all of them but that is besides the point your making anyway. 

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »
Bombing targets on the map is what it is,  there are targets, there are bombers, both designed by HTC.
And if you do a good job, they give you perks for doing so.

And if you (and your friends) are switching sides and manipulating ENY to maximise perk farming ... Maybe they give you something else.

The point being made was, it's NOT about how many accounts you have, it's about what you are DOING with them.

I just wanted you to know.
:salute

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
And if you (and your friends) are switching sides and manipulating ENY to maximise perk farming ... Maybe they give you something else.

The point being made was, it's NOT about how many accounts you have, it's about what you are DOING with them.

I just wanted you to know.
:salute

What WWhisky is doing is not in violation of any terms of services, stop trying to imply that it is.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
What WWhisky is doing is not in violation of any terms of services, stop trying to imply that it is.
When someone makes you the moderator ????  :rofl you can start telling people what to do ...