Author Topic: AH one-in-a-million  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: AH one-in-a-million
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »
Nice. I've done that type of thing, but not to the same extent. I got something like 5 kills in a Ju-87 when I was CV-busting, but not quite as epic as yours.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 05:45:33 PM »
Dumping my ords at around 10k because I got attacked.  Ords then proceeded to land on an enemy field and vulch an upper.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 05:57:42 PM »
Before they added the white trails to the 8" I got hit by some at 6k or so 20 miles from the CV.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline stash

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »
I did get someone in a 110 point blank and the explosion from the shell made a bomb crater in the sky where he was.

That was me, I remember it well... :aok

Has anyone got film of a kill with 110 tail guns?  I've heard a few say, "oh yeah, I've done that," but you know what they say....film or it never happened.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 10:10:18 PM »
I had a drop tank whiz by my canopy once during an FSO event.  Funny thing was I was at about 20k and didn't realize anybody was above me.  Scared the bejesus outta me.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 10:11:01 PM »
Had a shore battery kill my 262 once. Not sure how.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 10:16:10 PM »
Has anyone got film of a kill with 110 tail guns?  I've heard a few say, "oh yeah, I've done that," but you know what they say....film or it never happened.

No film, but I claim to have been a victim of a 110 rear gunner.

More than once...  :uhoh
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 10:33:34 PM »
That was me, I remember it well... :aok

I've got one with the gunners of the TBM from tonight...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 10:35:16 PM »
i got at least 15 planes with sb when cv parked right in front of it.

12.  most killed while rearming 4 with just short burst from spit9.
13.  most planes missed while vulching runway.  whole fricking mission upped as i was diving to kill ack.  strafed runway from one end to other only one who died was me.  did it twice so far.

and i got 3 vtards with gunner from il2.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »
No film, but I claim to have been a victim of a 110 rear gunner.

More than once...  :uhoh

No film either, but I routinely get a kill now and then, now a 110G is far different then 110C no kills in it, I did splash a La5 in a Stuka during an FSO event.
However not all the damage came from me I'm sure, the kill seemed a little to quick.

I've had dogfights in a 110G and carried a rear gunner, while turn fighting my rear gunner would light him up as well, can't remember if he landed the 2 victories or not, I know he got one.
JG 52

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
I have one: air to air kill with a B-25H on a fighter using the 75mm. I've seen it done, but haven't done it myself.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »
- once a TBM rocket hoed my jug and won
- about 3 months ago i shot down a b24 set in a b25, from 2k+ with the big gun. Used 4 rounds, 3 were hitting. Insane luck, nothing else. yea poor dude called me a cheater instantly
- long time ago, was letting my little brother playing. He upped a typhoon with rockets to intercept a B24 set. He emptyed his ammo load, but guess, couldnt score a single ping. Then he fired his rockets and turned over couse he got oiled. Imagine his face when he realized he could hit 2 from the 24s... his first two kills  : )
- tonight could hit a Dora's face with an M18 main gun. He could fly away with an oil leak.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 11:16:04 PM »
 :noid :noid Did someone say Naked? :x :x :x
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 11:18:00 PM »
Without a doubt, Glasher killing a set of lancs in his AR-234 by dropping bombs on them. Seriously funny chit.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,305161.0.html
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 11:18:48 PM »
I have one: air to air kill with a B-25H on a fighter using the 75mm. I've seen it done, but haven't done it myself.

Done that quite a few times... but then again I fly the H more than most... or at least I used to.  And its usually because the guy in the fighter decides he wants to HO me.  Bad idea.  

The best was taking out a flight of lancs one at a time from 1.5 k behind them with the punkin chunker.  Only been able to do that one time.

***G3-MF***