Author Topic: Joe Paterno dead at 85  (Read 4762 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Joe Paterno dead at 85
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:02:10 AM »
Rest easy JoePa.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 10:13:52 AM »
 :cheers: :rock :x :banana: :lol :rofl

Rot in hell you useless p.o.s.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »

Get your facts straight handsomehunk. Joe pa never touched a kid in that way. He did what he had to. You look like a complete love muffin by your comment. Go look and how his players talked about. EVEN after he was fired, he gave ONE MILLION DOLLARS to the unversity.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:01 AM »
Get your facts straight handsomehunk. Joe pa never touched a kid in that way. He did what he had to. You look like a complete love muffin by your comment. Go look and how his players talked about. EVEN after he was fired, he gave ONE MILLION DOLLARS to the unversity.

Yeah he just repeatedly covered for a guy he knew to be a serial pederast. Other then that he was a great guy.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »

Uncalled for, JoePa was a straight up man. He was caught up in everything
that's happened. Penn State was headhunting, Joe was easy target near the top.
He did a lot for the University, nothing alleged or proven wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                        
He did no covering for anyone, he told his bosses what he knew, expecting them to act.
BTW WTF is a Pederast?

:cheers: Oz
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:53:54 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
You guys defending him are pathetic. Why did he not call the cops immediately? Hopefully it wont be one of your kids in a similar situation. F JoPa and all you supporters. I hope it was a slow painful death.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »

He put the football program ahead of a 10yr old being raped.. standup guy you are defending.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 10:59:44 AM »

This.
He was an enabler worried about "image".
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »
Yeah he just repeatedly covered for a guy he knew to be a serial pederast. Other then that he was a great guy.

No he did not cover, he turned it over to people that were supposed to do their job. Joe did his job. Could he have done more..yes, but did he tell the President, AD, and campus Police, he sure did.

He put the football program ahead of a 10yr old being raped.. standup guy you are defending.

Yea, check the facts, he turned it over to people that were supposed to handle situations like these.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »
This.
He was an enabler worried about "image".

Yea, he defiantly enabled.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »
Uncalled for, JoePa was a straight up man. He was caught up in everything
that's happened. Penn State was headhunting, Joe was easy target near the top.
He did a lot for the University, nothing alleged or proven wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                        
He did no covering for anyone, he told his bosses what he knew, expecting them to act.
BTW WTF is a Pederast?                                                                                                                   :cheers: Oz
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pederast

Plenty alledged. Nothing proven. That will take years as more and more victims come out. Nobody at Penn State was head Hunting. In fact they, and JoePa, were all obstructing justice in covering for this scumbag. Then ole JoePa, smelling the Heat coming round the corner, put his house and all his money into his wifes name so none of the victims could get any of it when they started sueing. Maybe ole JoePa should have made sure the Police found out about this rat instead of just covering his rump and telling his Boss. Nobody ever told the Campus Police.

And in 2002, Kelly said, a graduate assistant saw Sandusky sexually assault a naked boy, estimated to be about 10 years old, in a team locker room shower. The grad student and his father reported what he saw to Paterno, who immediately told Curley, prosecutors said.

The two school administrators fielded the complaint from the graduate assistant and from Paterno. Two people familiar with the investigation confirmed the identity of the graduate assistant as Mike McQueary, now the team's wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator. The two spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the names in the grand jury report haven't been publicly released.

McQueary's father, John, said his son was out of town on a recruiting trip Sunday, and he declined to comment about the case or say whether they were the two named in the grand jury report.

"I know it's online, and I know it's available," John McQueary told the AP. "I have gone out of my way not to read it for a number of reasons."

Curley and Schultz met with the graduate assistant about a week and a half after the attack was reported, Kelly said.

"Despite a powerful eyewitness statement about the sexual assault of a child, this incident was not reported to any law enforcement or child protective agency, as required by Pennsylvania law," Kelly said.

There's no indication that anyone at school attempted to find the boy or follow up with the witness, she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/11/07/penn-state-officials-head-to-court-amid-cover-up-allegations-sex-abuse-scandal/#ixzz1kCwBanNy
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 11:16:59 AM »
      I have alot more respect for Joe than I do for you know-it-all losers castigating a man for "not doing enough".
Apparently there are no sex offenders living in your neighborhoods....why don't YOU do more?
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 11:27:52 AM »
      I have alot more respect for Joe than I do for you know-it-all losers castigating a man for "not doing enough".
Apparently there are no sex offenders living in your neighborhoods....why don't YOU do more?
There is a very large difference between living in a neighborhood where somebody is a convicted sex offender who to the best of everyone's knowledge has not broken the law since being released and not immediately calling the police when a molestation is brought to your attention.  If you know that the sex offender in your neighborhood is offending again and you don't call the police then you'd have a similar situation.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »

This.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC