Author Topic: You know it's going to be a bad night on AH when?  (Read 1995 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
You know it's going to be a bad night on AH when?
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:19:58 PM »
1) YOU is online and even worse...in your country, throwing insults at you for being in the military.  :mad:  :furious  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

2) You realize that no matter what field you go to....the facking sun is going to be in your eyes. So much for flying towards the enemy...or being able to clearly see the runway buttons.  We need these ---->  :cool:

3) You have to de-tune 200 because it's full of people griping and putting DMG's PM's out on public display to fill up my chatter. So much for saluting good fights.  :rolleyes:

How about you guys? Anything that happens when you log in and you can instantly tell it's not gonna be your night to fly?  :joystick:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:21:41 PM by MarineUS »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: You know it's going to be a bad night on AH when?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »
I have the pleasure of being friends with a lot of Marines and man o' man I have never heard any of them complain 1/2 as much as you.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 10:27:10 PM »
All I see on the map is 2 furballs and a GV spawn camp battle.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »
All I see on the map is 2 furballs and a GV spawn camp battle.

sounds like a good time.   :aok   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
I've never seen anybody in this game denigrate somebody for being in the services.  I am sorry to hear that you encountered such.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 10:28:55 PM »
I have the pleasure of being friends with a lot of Marines and man o' man I have never heard any of them complain 1/2 as much as you.

#5 When DMBit-- err DMG decided to type.  Piss off. :) :) :) :)  :D

I've never seen anybody in this game denigrate somebody for being in the services.  I am sorry to hear that you encountered such.
It happens every single time he sees I'm online.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
I've never seen anybody in this game denigrate somebody for being in the services.  I am sorry to hear that you encountered such.

and how did i do that?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:18 PM »
:noid Maybe when I'm high.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
and how did i do that?
Talking about, YOU. That guy does it every single time I'm online. Finally got ticked off tonight, insta-squelch followed by.....the report...  :o

HiTech

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »
     This is simple, if you're not having fun, log off.  Bringing it here will not gain you much sympathy.
As for You, not all that hard to squelch one player.  Actually you are allowing You to know he is getting to
you, which is more than likely his intention in the first place.  
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 11:06:09 PM »
    This is simple, if you're not having fun, log off.  Bringing it here will not gain you much sympathy.
As for You, not all that hard to squelch one player.  Actually you are allowing You to know he is getting to
you, which is more than likely his intention in the first place.  

Unfortunately this is completely true. No one can bring a problem to the BBS without getting flammed by every single user. Kinda sad really.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 11:10:16 PM »
 Where exactly did I ask for sympathy? BTW: I did log for the night. I, personally don't care if he knows or not. One day his house will burn down and I shall smile. :D

On a more serious note: I'm just asking a question. ASSuming I'm doing so is...insert witty comment here.

All I did was ask if there were certain things that other people saw as a sign of a "Not so hot" night of flight 'n fight.

-_-  FFS. All these fortune tellers on here and none of you had the guts to stop 9/11 ...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:14:39 PM by MarineUS »

HiTech

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »

It was, great furballs tonight, just logged off to go to bed
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 11:26:30 PM »
You know it's going to be a bad night on AH when...

... people come whine on the forum.

:P jking, had a great time today at AvA
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »
... people come whine on the forum.

:P jking, had a great time today at AvA
:lol

Tbh, that's where I SHOULD have gone today. Idk why but I keep going to the MA. >.>;

HiTech