Author Topic: chat taken away?  (Read 4882 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: chat taken away?
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2012, 01:42:04 AM »

3 guys clearly got pawned in one thread  :rock.

semp

And you got trolled...

My comment was "wow" that the OP showed back up in this thread after getting outed as a cheater.   Carry on...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:43:36 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2012, 01:45:33 AM »

And that communications between countries is needed because?  Let me be clear.  I have seen over the years a number of good people doing stupid things on 200.  Cyber bullying, belittling,  ridiculing .  I’ve seen new player give up because of it.  I was just suggesting that perhaps the new player might not be able to tune 200 or if necessary any of the country to country communications channels .  That HTC could monitor if retention of new players goes up .  If not you can change it back.

You are taking this game way too seriously if you believe this would be a good thing.  Some of us just like to shoot the breeze with folks we've come to know over the years in the game.  Going back to Airwarrior, I learned more from talking to the guys I was fighting on the other side then I ever did on country channel.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2012, 03:41:05 AM »

And that communications between countries is needed because?  Let me be clear.  I have seen over the years a number of good people doing stupid things on 200.  Cyber bullying, belittling,  ridiculing .  I’ve seen new player give up because of it.  I was just suggesting that perhaps the new player might not be able to tune 200 or if necessary any of the country to country communications channels .  That HTC could monitor if retention of new players goes up .  If not you can change it back.

be interesting to see your stats on people leaving the game over 200....... :noid
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2012, 03:42:49 AM »
be interesting to see your stats on people leaving the game over 200....... :noid

Time for a Lusche pie chart  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2012, 03:51:23 AM »
Time for a Lusche pie chart  :aok

If you didn't hear lusche was killed on a trip to France - he was mistaken for Escargot, he simply couldn't run away like most 51 drivers.
JG 52

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2012, 06:10:31 AM »
I remember an incident few years back a guy in a mission ratted it out on 200. Where the mission participants reported it and then got 8days themselves for doing so. Now participants are rewarded for doing so hmm. Seems alittle wishy washy on the ruling to me. Punish some while rewarding others, make it a rule or not. Thumbs down to skuzzy, on this one. :confused: :bolt:

If the reporters got a suspension it was due to someone calling out on the public channels to report someone.  Ganging up and mass reporting someone is about as cheesy use of the .report mechanism as there can be and it will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:17:46 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:02 PM »
You are taking this game way too seriously if you believe this would be a good thing.  Some of us just like to shoot the breeze with folks we've come to know over the years in the game.  Going back to Airwarrior, I learned more from talking to the guys I was fighting on the other side then I ever did on country channel.

My suggestion in no way changes your ability to do just that.  All I'm saying is that the guy on the free trial until they become a subscriber not have the ability to tune 200.  Everyone can continue to send and receive text from any and everyone they wish to, except the non subscriber.   You will still be able to talk to the guys you are fighting as long as they are subscribers. 

Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
If the reporters got a suspension it was due to someone calling out on the public channels to report someone.  Ganging up and mass reporting someone is about as cheesy use of the .report mechanism as there can be and it will not be tolerated.

.report skuzzy

and.......... :bolt:
JG 52

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »
 :noid :noid :noid My finger smells like boogers!  :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher