Author Topic: Personal Vendetta - Specific Planes  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Re: Personal Vendetta - Specific Planes
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2012, 11:13:49 AM »
La7. Cos mine should be the only one :neener:
Ludere Vincere

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
Particular 38's and f4u's

there are just some that no matter what I try they turn me inside out with ease......I will get them one day ....that day though, seems to be a log way off

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
Though I don't fly that much as of late, I'd have to say the top 3 I hate to see in order are the K4, nikki, and pretty much any hog.   On the flip of that I do have to say one of the planes I really love to go up against is the nikki.

I fly a 51B pretty exclusive anymore, and really not all that well probably, but I do ok for the time I spend in it, and I do fly it wrong...  I hate BnZ..... Like to turn, if I flew another plane maybe I would not have such a hate for the K4, seems every time I cross paths with one or several at a time it's always the really good sticks/ shots in them   :salute

In the end it is fun though, and thats what it's about to me    :x

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »
I'll pick out the LA's if the opportunity presents itself, because I want to see who is better.
K-4's, F4U-4's because on average they give me the most trouble. (when properly flown)
47M's too because I beleive they do everything the LA can do.. and somethings better.
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's