Author Topic: Walking Dead Resumes tonight  (Read 7943 times)

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Re: Walking Dead Resumes tonight
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
That was soap opera maximum but that be all right as long as they call me to be a part in the film , lol ..... I had a part in Mississippi burning and it was way cool to be a stand in .
Wonder what the deal is with the cow then ?
EDIT: OH NO Dude get's away out of the barn .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2012, 09:14:55 PM »
Hey, whatever happened to the gangsters at the old folks home?

That storyline concluded when Rick gave them some of the guns and they left.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2012, 09:15:10 PM »
Yep that was one of the cattle. The walker was the one the kid was taunting earlier at the creek. It looks like the stranger makes at least 3 episodes. He sure healed up pretty darn fast for having stuck a fence post through his leg. I'm not sure but I think I'll miss Dale.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2012, 09:16:14 PM »
Wonder what the deal is with the cow then ?
EDIT: OH NO Dude get's away out of the barn .

Looked like either the cow wasn't quite dead yet, since the walker was right there I suspect that this is the answer, or Zombie Cow! (which I doubt)

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2012, 09:26:39 PM »
The next one should be better .

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
The next one should be better .

Episodes like tonights are important to develop the characters.  In this case, the group was right on the edge of becoming the do whatever it takes no matter what type...  Now, with the old guys death, they will make the choice to try and do what they perceive is right from now on instead of the easier path of doing whatever they want to survive.

This is going to be the wedge that drives Shane even farther over the edge.  The group was teetering, about to go down the road that Shane wants.  Now they will go back to Rick's path, alienating Shane even more.  Even Andria will be against him now, since she sided with Dale.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2012, 09:33:16 PM »
Episodes like tonights are important to develop the characters.  In this case, the group was right on the edge of becoming the do whatever it takes no matter what type...  Now, with the old guys death, they will make the choice to try and do what they perceive is right from now on instead of the easier path of doing whatever they want to survive.

This is going to be the wedge that drives Shane even farther over the edge.  The group was teetering, about to go down the road that Shane wants.  Now they will go back to Rick's path, alienating Shane even more.  Even Andria will be against him now, since she sided with Dale.
That sounds about right . I guess I will watch the talking dead and see if they give any tip's .

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2012, 09:34:27 PM »
That sounds about right . I guess I will watch the talking dead and see if they give any tip's .

Ya, now that they are on Rick's path again there will be many hard choices that they have to make.  If they were on Shane's path, they would just kill anything that gets in their way.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
   Carl's behavior was totally out of character. Yes many young boys go through that morbid stage of throwing rocks at helpless creatures, but he didnt seem like the type. Stealing the gun etc. Poorly done there.

Poor old Dale. I think he was defending his memory of how life was, and how he wanted it back, more than the kid in the barn. I never read the comic, and dont want to know, but I cant see a happy ending.

~AoM~

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2012, 10:37:51 AM »
I had gotten sick of Dale and his righteous sniveling. I guess he held some value as a pair of eyes on top of the RV but thats about it.

I say waterboard the little rat they caught and then pull a Seal Team 6 on that nest of scum bags. They are running around raping woman, forcing their own fathers to watch, and must be taken out. They are far more dangerous then the zombies. Now with Pope Dale IV flower mulch they might find the guts to do what they have to do. Even the little kid learned the #2 basic rule of firearms, to never point one at someone unless you intend to use it.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »

:neener:
The official Brony Representative of the Aces High BBS Boards

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »
   Carl's behavior was totally out of character. Yes many young boys go through that morbid stage of throwing rocks at helpless creatures, but he didnt seem like the type. Stealing the gun etc. Poorly done there.
I thought it was fairly in character. He has been becoming more morbid this season, and since season 1 he has wanted to help and be considered one of the men (like any young boy would want). He wants them to see that he can do grown up things, yet the adults want him to maintain his childlike innocence.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2012, 12:02:34 PM »
I like the squirrel dude . He reminds me of me , lol . Even got the same crossbow , lol . Now to get him a rebel hat , lol .

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2012, 02:22:50 PM »
I like the squirrel dude . He reminds me of me , lol . Even got the same crossbow , lol . Now to get him a rebel hat , lol .

Yeah he may be my favorite character.  When he is told he acts like he doesn't care, his response, "Because I don't."  :aok

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:16 PM »
Yeah he may be my favorite character.  When he is told he acts like he doesn't care, his response, "Because I don't."  :aok
but you can tell deep down that he actually does
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots