Author Topic: Well the vTARDS stole another one  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: Well the vTARDS stole another one
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
The best one was when vDALLAS was running back to his base to hide in his acks only to have the base switch owners as he arrived and was shot down by the acks.  He called me an unemployed "pinkie" afterwards. 

ack-ack

My fav was around April of Last year (2011) when I rejoined Aces high, I took off in a Ki84 and was defending an obvious vTard Shut down the base mission from a carrier.

I shot down Dallas probably 3-4 times, including half the lemmings - at one point I nailed him and 3 others in a 1vs4 and they took the base - he then got on vox and said "nothing you could do to hold it from us".

I challenged him to a 1vs2 with his best two pilots (while I haven't flown for 2 years I figured this was a long shot) I knew I was going to lose but I wanted to see just how much I could make him work for it, and post the video.

/Never got a reply back of course
JG 52

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 06:27:12 PM »
I challenged him to a 1vs2 with his best two pilots (while I haven't flown for 2 years I figured this was a long shot) I knew I was going to lose but I wanted to see just how much I could make him work for it, and post the video.

/Never got a reply back of course

Best way to stop vDALLAS from sending PMs is to offer him a challenge to the DA, he'll stop with the PMs afterwards.  Still trying to figure out what "Pinkie" is supposed to mean, maybe one of his vTard brothers would know.  VBobO?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 06:50:30 PM »
I don't get it.

It's better that way, it's like VD.

Best way to stop vDALLAS from sending PMs is to offer him a challenge to the DA, he'll stop with the PMs afterwards.  Still trying to figure out what "Pinkie" is supposed to mean, maybe one of his vTard brothers would know.  VBobO?

ack-ack

Probabley because you've been seen as associating within the vicinity of a certain Knightland pen and stye too often.   :rolleyes:  :rofl
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:52:51 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:04 PM »

ack-ack

I think it means you won that time.  I think his (and anyone else's) attempts to antagonize an opponent via private message are stupid, and show a lack of sportsmanship.  If you get one I'd take it as a compliment just like I do when it happens to me.  Then insult them back, but in a worse way.  Take a screenshot too.

Believe it or not I have no idea how frequent these pm's are.  I wasn't even aware of them until quite a while after I joined the squad.  Those of us in the squad who are aware of it don't like it, but none of us want his job and he'll leave before he stops it.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 09:40:22 PM »
That's part of the reason why I left. People always wanted to treat me like I just pissed on their mother because I had a "v" in front of my name... couldn't be friendly with anybody outside the Brigade and couldn't make any friends. Also because I got burned out on dive-bombing. I still get a dive-bombing mission in FSO every once in a while and I take pride in being able to hit my mark, but otherwise I refuse to load anything but bullets onto my A/C ever.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 09:53:01 PM »
Do you find the game more enjoyable now that you do more then just kill hangers?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 10:07:27 PM »
Believe it or not I have no idea how frequent these pm's are.  I wasn't even aware of them until quite a while after I joined the squad.  Those of us in the squad who are aware of it don't like it, but none of us want his job and he'll leave before he stops it.

You know, you can leave too.  By staying you are tacitly condoning the behavior.  There are quite a few other squads who specialize in rolling bases, if that is what you want.  The Alchemists, for instance on Bishop.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 10:12:35 PM »
vdallas is making you all look like chumps right now.

:lol

keep jaw-jacking...

:rofl
See Rule #4

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
Do you find the game more enjoyable now that you do more then just kill hangers?

Believe it or not I did enjoy my time in the Brigade. I had a lot of fun. Wntrgrn, Dallas, and Loki really knew what they were doing and it was fun to receive an objective from them and complete it, contributing toward a base capture. Do I find the game more enjoyable now [that I've left]? Well back then I could show up to the MA every night and clobber bases all night long and have a good time. Now I fly on average 3 nights a week and pretty much never in the MA. I train 2 nights with my squad and fly FSO on the third. More or less enjoyable? I'd say about the same, but I'm a different kind of player from what I used to be. More gratifying? 100%
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:33:02 PM by GNucks »

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
I think it means you won that time.  I think his (and anyone else's) attempts to antagonize an opponent via private message are stupid, and show a lack of sportsmanship.  If you get one I'd take it as a compliment just like I do when it happens to me.  Then insult them back, but in a worse way.  Take a screenshot too.

He thinks he gets under peoples skin, in fact it does nothing to anyone not on a 2 week trial. I joined the vTards over 6-7 years ago and he was up to the same thing - stopped his GV raid on a base and he started with the Pms, nothings changed since then.

Not the best CO to be pm'ing and voxing half an arena everytime he gets killed, because he's quite horrible dogfighting if he can't run, then again anyone knows this if their 2 week trial ended already. the bad rep carries over to the squad, although I have nothing against anyone in the vtards except dallas, I feel bad for those in the squad:\

JG 52

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »
He thinks he gets under peoples skin, in fact it does nothing to anyone not on a 2 week trial. I joined the vTards over 6-7 years ago and he was up to the same thing - stopped his GV raid on a base and he started with the Pms, nothings changed since then.

Not the best CO to be pm'ing and voxing half an arena everytime he gets killed, because he's quite horrible dogfighting if he can't run, then again anyone knows this if their 2 week trial ended already. the bad rep carries over to the squad, although I have nothing against anyone in the vtards except dallas, I feel bad for those in the squad:\

DevilsBrigade have not been around for 6-7 years, if i remember correctly its been 3, Dallas was the CO of the Screaming Devils (oreos) prior to the DB (Devils Rejects when formed ).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:55:19 PM by ScottyK »
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »
The pms must have some effect on you butcher, you seem to be obsessed with dallas.  Anytime I post you and a few others make several jabs at him, regardless of what the topic at hand is.  Even though we both know he's rarely on the forum.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 12:15:43 AM »
 DevilsBrigade have not been around for 6-7 years, if i remember correctly its been 3, Dallas was the CO of the Screaming Devils (oreos) prior to the DB (Devils Rejects when formed ).

Same thing, different squad name.
JG 52

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
Devils Brigade was a merger of the Devils rejects and the Screaming Devils.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 12:33:13 AM »
Each country has a horde just like the vSquad and I dont see any of you squeaking about them. Rooks/Knits take great delight in taking vbases with up to 100 planes participating yet no one steps forward to show leadership in breaking up that horde.

Real quality whines in this thread though. Well done!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.