Author Topic: I think i finally found something i don't like about my car  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: I think i finally found something i don't like about my car
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2012, 07:47:15 PM »
Cap,

Can you post pictures of the interior?

When I was looking for my new car several months ago, I drove several different cars, but the Fords were always a big let down on the interior. Even the higher end "luxury" models of the new cars just seemed, plastic and cheap.

Really?

I did not have that feeling AT ALL.  Still don't. 

Nice pics CAP
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »
My dad just went and bought a boss, dont have a clue what he spent, but he has a 67 fastback that needs a resto in his garage all original other than driverside wing window.  For the money he could have built the 67 to a kickass ride.

Totally different purposes.  I'd build a 60 something Mustang into a grocery getter and track the new Boss.  I just need flight17 to get off his wallet and buy my pristine econobox chick magnet convertible.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2012, 08:03:15 PM »
Gee Golfer..

bring yourself to TX, I'll wingman for ya (yes that means I'll deal with the fat one), and hook a brother up. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
Gee Golfer..

bring yourself to TX, I'll wingman for ya (yes that means I'll deal with the fat one), and hook a brother up.  

Squid is taking off the black car right? How about you swap that Silver GT with a Blue one that goes faster in the 1320 and gets significantly better mileage.

I'll pay shipping, you pay 20 something. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:26:34 PM by Golfer »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
My dad just went and bought a boss, dont have a clue what he spent, but he has a 67 fastback that needs a resto in his garage all original other than driverside wing window.  For the money he could have built the 67 to a kickass ride.

the 67/68 fastbacks are absolutley the best and most beautiful of the original mustangs.

which boss did he buy? standard, or ls?

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
Really?

I did not have that feeling AT ALL.  Still don't. 

Nice pics CAP

thanks.  oh.....the cup holder? as long as it's a bottle with a lid, rather than a cup, it's not that bad. i had a bottle of water in there the other day while driving. under normal driving it wasn't that annoying. if i tried shifting a bit aggressively, then it kind of was......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
Squid is taking off the black car right? How about you swap that Silver GT with a Blue one that goes faster in the 1320 and gets significantly better mileage.

I'll pay shipping, you pay 26. :)

nyet!!! But not a bad idea in the abstract :)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
thanks.  oh.....the cup holder? as long as it's a bottle with a lid, rather than a cup, it's not that bad. i had a bottle of water in there the other day while driving. under normal driving it wasn't that annoying. if i tried shifting a bit aggressively, then it kind of was......

you actually USE the cup holder? You actually DRINK in her?  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? ??????????

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:04 PM »
you actually USE the cup holder? You actually DRINK in her?  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? ??????????

where i get my back beat up, they always give me a bottle of water on the way out. i had half drank it before i even got to the car. i kept it on the floor originally, then i thought....what the hell....it can't spill, so lets see if it's as poorly thought out as i think.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"