Author Topic: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?  (Read 3952 times)

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »
Perweeb has a quote form DerJude on his posts.. in part it reads "I'm all about 'Der Kampf', the fight. I don't care about blah,blah, or cv's". Then why, DerJude, to you consistantly take command of bish cv's, and deliberatly steer them into situations that will get them sunk? HTC has said they would punish those deliberatly swithing sides to spy.. I'm not accusing you of spying... to my knowledge you do not.

What you are doing, however is no better. You are deliberatly aiding the opposing forces. I suppose you think you are being cute. Yes, Man-a-war cute you are.

Flame on

:salute
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:48:29 AM »
woot he ups from a cv instead of hiding it, he is a sinner, he is an evil jew, stone him!!!1!!!!!
haha

Seriously. He ups from those CVs and gets 4-6-10 kills in an f6/zeek. When fighting is to be forbidden in a combat game, thats something real awesome.
Another thing: your belowed jokers. They are brave as long as they have numbers and can vulch. If they cant, they leave (Gump...). Jude wont leave, he will fight.
He doest care about your mighty war-winning plans along with the CV hiding? Hilarious. What you think who are you, want to forbid him to have fun (fight) instead of horde (verb) like mofo?

Grab to your nuts and keep your selfish stupidness for yourself. Not only you, la-7 Hotard.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:14:50 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 10:51:15 AM »
I was on last night when this instance happened, and from what I could see he was not only playing by HTC's rules, but being pretty doggone clever as well.  

The bishops had a carrier from the Knight's side of the map hiding well outside of combat areas.  DerJude had command of the boat and was the only online member of his squad that was a bishop, the rest were knights.  The knights owned the port that the carrier came from.  The CV in question was headed straight for the nearest large ROOK airfield.

Obviously, DerJude was not helping the knights sink the carrier that would respawn as a knight carrier.  I'm not going to bother with assumptions as to whether or not he expected the carrier to survive at the Rook Field.

Personally, even though it makes for good strategy to hide boats such as this one, I generally prefer it when they are kept in play.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:56:04 AM »
Is it just me or are Task Groups in Aces High similar to that really cool toy that us and our older brother had to share when we were 8 years old?
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 10:56:12 AM »
NM
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:19:59 AM by waystin2 »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »
HTC has said they would punish those deliberatly swithing sides to spy.. I'm not accusing you of spying... to my knowledge you do not.

:noid What the ......???  What else are you not accusing him of doing?  :lol

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 11:00:34 AM »
Theres Rules in this game? :huh
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:11:25 AM »
I just had a talk with DerJude on range on the MA... I'm will revise my opinion to that he is at the most guilty of sometimes being inattentive to cv's he controls. I understand he is not of the "it's their boat, lets hide it" crowd. Got no problem with that. However if you do take command of a cv and keep control of it, then pay attention and don't let bombers have a turky shoot with it for crying out loud. Otherwise set the course, then release control. Post what you are doing, what your plan is on country.. then the rest of your country men will "get it" and not rag about it.

:salute
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:13:36 AM »
He is a cheat.  Taking control could of Cv to get it sunk, what else would you call it?  I had control of Cv 56 in a zigzag course near port 39 and he took control turned it straight with bombers inbound and it was hit.  This is after he had taken control of CV 40 and ran it to a rook base saying he wanted it sunk so it would return to port 39.

I feel his actions are destructive to the game, they neither show good tactics, sportsmanship, or fair play.

My hat is off to you Der Jude and your squad you're certainly a piece of work
AkCaine

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 11:16:42 AM »
At least he wasn't dropping a deuce in the 5" while keeping it on a straight course, with Knight bombers overhead.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 11:31:04 AM »
CVs not in active control of a player should default a course to the nearest enemy field.  To hide CVs is just the height of silly.  To put them in places that would take them two hours to get back into the fight is equally silly.  Calling the guys out for doing so does not work, they will just shamelessly continue to do it. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »
the only reason i even keep my score up is so that i can control cvs. i think its absurd to hide them. you'll never see as many airplanes up in the air as when there is a situation involving a carrier. more planes means more targets and more fun. sometimes a bomber will slip past me and take out the boat, but i do my best to defend the boats i take charge of. oh yea and this cv40 that im being accused of being irresponsible with was used in getting 2 enemy bases before it got killed. a few others and i got to get some kills and the bish got some bases. so whats the problem? theres no conspiracy here. i dont tell my squaddies things to help give the side theyre on an advantage. they dont care about bases, i dont care about bases. i do care about starting up fights. yea its really that simple. but its really pointless for em to reply anyway. this has been brought up before and you'll all believe whatever you want to believe regardless of what i say. im gonna keep doing what i want as long as HTC's rules regarding rank and cv control apply, and you can all just keep sending me the angry pm's. give htc a phone call if it really means that much to you all. if your lives are really that empty and meaningless that the fate of a cartoon boat ruins your day then go ahead. call em, get the rule changed, and we wont need threads like this.
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »
i think its absurd to hide them. you'll never see as many airplanes up in the air as when there is a situation involving a carrier. more planes means more targets and more fun.

:rock

a target rich environment sounds good to me    :old:
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 12:38:06 PM »
When a CV is destroyed does it not just respawn the task group back to the owner of the port shortly after the CV is destroyed?  If so, then who cares?

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
It counts as a field.  So some people will take the port, the cv that matches it and then run to the rear with their mobile field to defend it from the enemy (ironic). 

The port becomes essentially moot and the raiders keep 1 field for themselves from the original owner of the port.