Author Topic: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Re: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »
I have had 3 and sorry to say it sounds like she is ready to move on and TnDep is not . just my 2 don't get mad .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:41 PM »
Don't advise the guy not to fight for his marriage.

Of course divorce isn't inevitable. Me and my wife have separated before, but we have not divorced. I would have lost her back in 2005, if I hadn't put in any effort to repair the relationship.

It hasn't always been easy but we are making it.

TnDep, you do need to stop beating yourself up so much. You may not see it now, but it does take two and chances are you are not wholly to blame.

Make sure to take care of yourself as well.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:36:17 PM by jimson »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 01:54:46 AM »

Go buy the movie "fireproof" it opened up my eyes, I was so blind.

I don't need no movie to explain what love is about.....

been there done that man....I came very close to losing my wife,on more then one occasion, not over a game, but my fidelity. 
 thank fully the woman who fell for me is a one of a kind...no woman out there would have stayed with any man after putting them through what I put my wife through....

I do know this,  I would do just about anything to keep her, but if she don't want me, there is nothing I could do that would change her mind or feelings.

its easy to give up, sad to say it is very common in today's age.... not many actually put forth effort, divorce is so common now,  my kids are the rarity in school they are one of the only kids that have parents that are still together.

I don't know man....good luck,  believe it or not...... I hope the best for ya.

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 04:03:04 AM »
Sell meth and cross your fingers.

At least you'll keep your squadies.

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 04:24:05 AM »
Good luck TnDep. I think you made a right move to correct the situation and after you have realized what is really important in this life you will be a better person. While it is very much possible that she will not come back you still have a better chance of enjoying your life than spending all your time online with a bunch of... strangers.

:salute

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 06:44:17 AM »
I don't need no movie to explain what love is about.....

been there done that man....I came very close to losing my wife,on more then one occasion, not over a game, but my fidelity. 
 thank fully the woman who fell for me is a one of a kind...no woman out there would have stayed with any man after putting them through what I put my wife through....

I do know this,  I would do just about anything to keep her, but if she don't want me, there is nothing I could do that would change her mind or feelings.

its easy to give up, sad to say it is very common in today's age.... not many actually put forth effort, divorce is so common now,  my kids are the rarity in school they are one of the only kids that have parents that are still together.

I don't know man....good luck,  believe it or not...... I hope the best for ya.

I know divorce is so common...you know your 2nd sentence about if she don't love me, theres nothing I can do about it, I disagree.  It takes a strong person and I'm asking God to help give me the strength to change but you had her in love with you once so basically she don't love the slump/actions that you've come accustomed to and all you have to do is change your actions.  Most guys would rather just move on instead of putting the work in to show her that your willing to adapt more to fit her needs and I'm sure she'll do the same for you. 
Good luck TnDep. I think you made a right move to correct the situation and after you have realized what is really important in this life you will be a better person. While it is very much possible that she will not come back you still have a better chance of enjoying your life than spending all your time online with a bunch of... strangers.

-C+

S! Change, yes well theres no divorce papers as of right now and we have 2 kids daughter 6 and son 3 months that makes our bond stronger.  I'm going to give her everything I have and make her feel like she should have felt many years ago. 

Thanks guys  :salute
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 06:59:01 AM »

Oh the irony...

Dep good luck bud!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 07:18:59 AM »
Oh the irony...

Dep good luck bud!

Wow so u guys stopped sharing a T-bag long enough to be real like deep and intelectual........
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 09:25:20 AM »
Wow so u guys stopped sharing a T-bag long enough to be real like deep and intelectual........
Huh?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Hamltnblue

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
I would have thought hard before getting rid of your hobby. First you should check to make sure she doesn't have a replacement for you already. If so you're already gone.
If things do seem to wind up ok you may find yourself owned and miserable. Always asking permission like you're one of the kids and constantly being afraid that she'll get mad and leave.
It's no way to live.  Been there, done that.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 04:17:07 PM »
I would have thought hard before getting rid of your hobby. First you should check to make sure she doesn't have a replacement for you already. If so you're already gone.
If things do seem to wind up ok you may find yourself owned and miserable. Always asking permission like you're one of the kids and constantly being afraid that she'll get mad and leave.
It's no way to live.  Been there, done that.

very true but in the bible it says a man and woman that come together in marriage should be "one flesh".  If everyone done that, there wouldn't be a word in the dictionary called divorce.  Divorce is way to common because people are afraid of change especially to themselves because they are selfish.  You don't have to change everything about you obviously she married you or take my wife for example me for a reason that she loved me the way I was but over-time we quit doing the little things and thinking about one another. 

Ink said earlier that he doesn't need to watch a movie to understand love.  To me that is a selfish statement because love is a never ending learning curve, I understand that now as I was very selfish and thats the reason why she left me.  I'm glad God grabbed a hold of me and is taking me down this journey, I might change myself but it's definently for the better. 

~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 04:19:17 PM »
I am not offering any advice. Everyones situation is different. Theres always two sides to a coin.

Good Luck Dep, I hope all works out for you and your family.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 06:20:49 PM »
Good luck with your home life that takes priority over a cartoon. Airplane game.  regarding gameplay time everyone's situation is different. Now I  have to go give my wife a big kiss and kids a hug for last years fathersday/birthday/Christmas present. They support my hobby by getting me a TM warthog and saitek  pedals.

Again everyone's situation is different.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 06:22:42 PM »

meatstick

.....Ink said earlier that he doesn't need to watch a movie to understand love.  To me that is a selfish statement because love is a never ending learning curve, I understand that now as I was very selfish and thats the reason why she left me.  I'm glad God grabbed a hold of me and is taking me down this journey, I might change myself but it's definently for the better. 

dude if you have seen even  a third of what me and the wife have been through....you would know what you said here is so far from factual that it is absurd

tell ya what you ever cheat on your wife????

once ?  twice?  your gonna say none right....

well I cheated on my wife with 36 different woman through out the years......its a bit difficult to say "NO" when you have smoking hot groupies throwing them selves at you....and your addicted to sex....see that was my problem, never been hooked on serious drugs or any drugs, (for I don't think pot is a real drug)  and in the beginning of our relationship I had no idea what love was...I was a crazy leg breaker that did and said whatever I wanted to who ever got in my way.

before we got married I would not lie to her about it, told her straight up "going to get laid be be back later"......do dishes haha ya not...anything like that,  hell no....and to be very candid what I just typed is only a small part of what I put her through.....dude seriously I made her have sex with other woman when she didn't want to, I was not a nice person to her yet she loved me so insanely that I could do no wrong, she took this for years and slowly as time went by her love for me got weaker and almost was gone completely, and when she finally had enough I realized what I had done to her 

it was losing her and our 6 kids at one point years ago, that I realized I would not want to live life without her,that I could not, and would die if they were not in my life... I saw love truly for the first time, and ever since then I have been trying to make up for the pain I have caused her...

I have been struggling to keep the one person who I love more then anything in this world, who made me change who I was for the better...

so yes I fully know what it means..... Love that is

so fight for her...I am not saying give her up.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 07:55:52 PM »
I married my wife when I was 20 and full of cum...I had no idea what marriage was or the vows I spoke of on the alter.  I cheated on her 3 times in the first 2 years and regreted every minutes after that.  The last 8 years I've been completely faithful to her.  Our situations are different but yet very similiar, in the fact of how we neglected our wives.  I neglected mine but not only playing the game, but doing the dishes once a week (when its done 5 or 6 times) and doing 1 load of laundry a week (when theres 8 or 9), never taking her out on dates, when we were asked to go join groups of people I said baby you know I don't like to go out with big groups, rarely helped the kids do homework, never asked her how her day was, never sent flowers to her work, or write her an occational poem like we did in school, never done anything for her unless I wanted sex basically I emotionally raped her to death.  That movie I watched and that movie alone changed the way I look at everything.  That man in that movie is me, and something just clicked in me that said I can't be that person anymore.  I'm taking my little girl to huntsville Friday to buy her about 10 new outfits shes out grown about all her clothes, do you know how many times I've done that since shes been born 6 and 1/2 years ago.....zero.....I will forever be a student of Love from here on out, I don't think you will ever conquer the definition of love but I understand what your saying.

I've listed my computer on Ebay if anyone is interrested heres the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290687534262?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

meatstick

dude if you have seen even  a third of what me and the wife have been through....you would know what you said here is so far from factual that it is absurd

tell ya what you ever cheat on your wife????

once ?  twice?  your gonna say none right....

well I cheated on my wife with 36 different woman through out the years......its a bit difficult to say "NO" when you have smoking hot groupies throwing them selves at you....and your addicted to sex....see that was my problem, never been hooked on serious drugs or any drugs, (for I don't think pot is a real drug)  and in the beginning of our relationship I had no idea what love was...I was a crazy leg breaker that did and said whatever I wanted to who ever got in my way.

before we got married I would not lie to her about it, told her straight up "going to get laid be be back later"......do dishes haha ya not...anything like that,  hell no....and to be very candid what I just typed is only a small part of what I put her through.....dude seriously I made her have sex with other woman when she didn't want to, I was not a nice person to her yet she loved me so insanely that I could do no wrong, she took this for years and slowly as time went by her love for me got weaker and almost was gone completely, and when she finally had enough I realized what I had done to her 

it was losing her and our 6 kids at one point years ago, that I realized I would not want to live life without her,that I could not, and would die if they were not in my life... I saw love truly for the first time, and ever since then I have been trying to make up for the pain I have caused her...

I have been struggling to keep the one person who I love more then anything in this world, who made me change who I was for the better...

so yes I fully know what it means..... Love that is

so fight for her...I am not saying give her up.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:59:11 PM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired