Author Topic: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps  (Read 7258 times)

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
Re: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »
and your addicted to sex....

:lol I can't help but laugh every time I hear someone cry "sex addict", Everyone with a noodle is a sex addict. Man up and quit making excuses for yourself.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
36 times..? Omg
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »
36 times..? Omg

i believe that to be a conservative estimate.......an extremely conservative estimate!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 10:35:06 PM »
If you buy her any dresses, get them long, they last longer.  :)
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »
If you buy her any dresses, get them long, they last longer.  :)

lol good point catt  :lol
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 11:02:08 PM »
:lol I can't help but laugh every time I hear someone cry "sex addict", Everyone with a noodle is a sex addict. Man up and quit making excuses for yourself.

so not true.

people absolutely...... man and woman can be addicted to sex.

just like anything, one can be addicted to speed(going fast not the drug) drugs....alcohol....anything.

36 times..? Omg

yes sad to say that is the case, but only a small portion of what I put her through, I am extremely blessed and lucky to still have her in my life.

i believe that to be a conservative estimate.......an extremely conservative estimate!

no that's it brother....the times count is much higher though, you know of all people what kind of person I was to her, I believe in my heart when I stand before GOD this will be one of the only things I will have to answer for.

I married my wife when I was 20 and full of cum...I had no idea what marriage was or the vows I spoke of on the alter.  I cheated on her 3 times in the first 2 years and regreted every minutes after that.  The last 8 years I've been completely faithful to her.  Our situations are different but yet very similiar, in the fact of how we neglected our wives.  I neglected mine but not only playing the game, but doing the dishes once a week (when its done 5 or 6 times) and doing 1 load of laundry a week (when theres 8 or 9), never taking her out on dates, when we were asked to go join groups of people I said baby you know I don't like to go out with big groups, rarely helped the kids do homework, never asked her how her day was, never sent flowers to her work, or write her an occational poem like we did in school, never done anything for her unless I wanted sex basically I emotionally raped her to death.  That movie I watched and that movie alone changed the way I look at everything.  That man in that movie is me, and something just clicked in me that said I can't be that person anymore.  I'm taking my little girl to huntsville Friday to buy her about 10 new outfits shes out grown about all her clothes, do you know how many times I've done that since shes been born 6 and 1/2 years ago.....zero.....I will forever be a student of Love from here on out, I don't think you will ever conquer the definition of love but I understand what your saying.

I've listed my computer on Ebay if anyone is interrested heres the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290687534262?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

yup the more you explain the more I see....with my case though I didn't do dishes for over 10 years...or anything for that matter, she did everything in the house..I just went and tattooed and partied....sometimes I would bring her most often not though.

I know if there is hope for us, there is hope for you guys.

I use what I went through in my life for an example for people to learn from...I guess some people on the boards think I lie....honestly I don't care what people think, except for very few, FLOTSOM being one, and my wife being the other along with my kids.

I truly Hope You and her can get beyond this.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 11:31:14 PM »
Well I can honestly say my wife was never neglected.  I helped to clean the house and empty the dishwasher.  She helped working in the yard.  We took weekend trips to romantic locations.  We went out to dinner at expensive and not so expensive restaurants at least a few times a week.  We always went somewhere special for our anniversary.  I bought her a new BMW, a 3000 sq. ft. house in the country and we always exchanged expensive gifts on special occasions.  We'd go dancing (I hate dancing).  We spent time in the Carribean.  All of that and more is why her decision to divorce after seven years was such a surprise.  There was really nothing else I could have done for her. 

After that I've decided I'm never going to spend money like that on a woman again.  While it was fun for me too in the end it just wasn't worth it.  I hope you're spending spree goes better for you than mine went for me.  The kicker was after tricking me into selling the house and the BMW to move to another state she asked for the divorce and in the end I got all the stuff but she got to keep the seven years worth of her own income she'd banked while I'd been paying for everything.

I ended up moving back to MN with no where to live, no job, little money and a 54' semi full of "stuff".  She moved back to CA with piles of money and "what she came into the marriage with".  Guess who came out on the better end of that deal.  Maybe the worst part of it is I was never able to revive my career after the move.

Anyway, good luck.  I really do hope it works out for you no matter how it works out.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 12:02:37 AM »
yes sad to say that is the case, but only a small portion of what I put her through, I am extremely blessed and lucky to still have her in my life.

Yeah, you really deserve a good azzkicking for what you did to her, but I've seen pics of you and I sure ain't the one to do it. LOL

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 12:19:01 AM »
TnDep...try posting this for sale over at SimHQ and the DCS forums as well. You might get a few hits on it. I will be glad to post in your threads there if you want to drop it in as a first time guy over on those boards since I have done a bunch of business with guys that frequent both places but don't come over to this board.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 03:34:34 AM »
I would rather be alone for the right reasons that with somebody for the wrong reasons.  have lived with 3 different women.  Loved all 3 of them enough to want to live with them.  but sometimes you need ask yourself, do you want to be with this person because I want to be with her or because you are afraid to be alone.

the fact that she wouldnt even talk to you should give you lots to think about.  you cannot buy back affection or love with gifts.  you just buy time but the outcome may be the same.

keep the computer as for one you wont get the money you spent on it.  and also just because you have it, it doesnt mean you have to use it or be online 24/7.

what you need to do is sit down and truly talk about what is wrong and see if it can be worked out and that is with her.  if she refuses then basically it's time wish her the best and let her go.  It's not the end of the world.  get some professional help as it's the best you can do.

if she's willing to work it out with you I suggest you both get counseling and figure out what really is the "problem".  as it is normally not just one but many.  good luck whichever way you decide to go hope in the end you end up ok one way or the other.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2012, 03:53:38 AM »
TnDep...try posting this for sale over at SimHQ and the DCS forums as well. You might get a few hits on it. I will be glad to post in your threads there if you want to drop it in as a first time guy over on those boards since I have done a bunch of business with guys that frequent both places but don't come over to this board.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1422523#post1422523

the simhq board couldn't figure out how to register to make a post maybe you can help me out, thanks DCS post is ready for you to leave a remark.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 03:57:00 AM »
I would rather be alone for the right reasons that with somebody for the wrong reasons.  have lived with 3 different women.  Loved all 3 of them enough to want to live with them.  but sometimes you need ask yourself, do you want to be with this person because I want to be with her or because you are afraid to be alone.

the fact that she wouldnt even talk to you should give you lots to think about.  you cannot buy back affection or love with gifts.  you just buy time but the outcome may be the same.

keep the computer as for one you wont get the money you spent on it.  and also just because you have it, it doesnt mean you have to use it or be online 24/7.

what you need to do is sit down and truly talk about what is wrong and see if it can be worked out and that is with her.  if she refuses then basically it's time wish her the best and let her go.  It's not the end of the world.  get some professional help as it's the best you can do.

if she's willing to work it out with you I suggest you both get counseling and figure out what really is the "problem".  as it is normally not just one but many.  good luck whichever way you decide to go hope in the end you end up ok one way or the other.

semp

good point semp.... I'm going to be a changed man towards her and when I have her emotional tank full I'm sure she'll be a different person towards me.... until I see that I owe this to her...
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2012, 04:18:17 AM »
Yeah, you really deserve a good azzkicking for what you did to her, but I've seen pics of you and I sure ain't the one to do it. LOL

you are right, honestly my conscience has done a pretty damn good job of that.

I am a messed up dude, got serious issues that I have been fighting long before I met her, yet she accepts me for who I am, almost to the point it is because of who I am, she loves me so much.

Well I can honestly say my wife was never neglected.  I helped to clean the house and empty the dishwasher.  She helped working in the yard.  We took weekend trips to romantic locations.  We went out to dinner at expensive and not so expensive restaurants at least a few times a week.  We always went somewhere special for our anniversary.  I bought her a new BMW, a 3000 sq. ft. house in the country and we always exchanged expensive gifts on special occasions.  We'd go dancing (I hate dancing).  We spent time in the Carribean.  All of that and more is why her decision to divorce after seven years was such a surprise.  There was really nothing else I could have done for her. 

After that I've decided I'm never going to spend money like that on a woman again.  While it was fun for me too in the end it just wasn't worth it.  I hope you're spending spree goes better for you than mine went for me.  The kicker was after tricking me into selling the house and the BMW to move to another state she asked for the divorce and in the end I got all the stuff but she got to keep the seven years worth of her own income she'd banked while I'd been paying for everything.

I ended up moving back to MN with no where to live, no job, little money and a 54' semi full of "stuff".  She moved back to CA with piles of money and "what she came into the marriage with".  Guess who came out on the better end of that deal.  Maybe the worst part of it is I was never able to revive my career after the move.

Anyway, good luck.  I really do hope it works out for you no matter how it works out.

damn that's rough, I do know other couples that went through very similar things.....I hope you fight the right one.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »
so not true.

people absolutely...... man and woman can be addicted to sex.

just like anything, one can be addicted to speed(going fast not the drug) drugs....alcohol....anything.

Ink, I apologize that my post may have come off wrong. I am not judging you as it is not my place. I just don't believe there is such a thing as a sex addict. On a related note, have you guys tried swinging? You can get your strange and so can she and then no repercussions after wards. Some claim it makes their relationship stronger but I don't know if that is true or not.  :headscratch:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2012, 06:46:28 AM »
Ink, I apologize that my post may have come off wrong. I am not judging you as it is not my place. I just don't believe there is such a thing as a sex addict. On a related note, have you guys tried swinging? You can get your strange and so can she and then no repercussions after wards. Some claim it makes their relationship stronger but I don't know if that is true or not.  :headscratch:

its cool man.

it can be an addiction...when you have sex with four woman in one day then go home and do the wife, or when after years of cheating and you fully know how bad it hurts your wife, yet you still screw that chick....even though inside your own head you are screaming at yourself not to do it....I hated myself for doing it, yet I could not stop.

it truly is an addiction, its taken everything I am to stop, and I cant even say this day with full honesty, that I would be able to refuse a woman, I know that I don't want to hurt my wife anymore, I would rather die then see that look on her face again,  this is one of the main reasons I had to get out of tattooing full time, the temptation is too strong.