Author Topic: Pictures of players  (Read 392286 times)

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
Re: Pictures of players
« Reply #1305 on: May 05, 2012, 11:37:38 PM »
You do realize that you drive essentially the same bike that Neil Peart drives....furthermore, if you visit Neil's website and look through his gallery the pics look a lot like the terrain in your pics.  Additionally, there are no pictures of you in these pics but Neil has pictures of himself in his pics.

= Fred you are full of sh**.

I am not Fred and it got me uppity.  Not many folks like being called less than honest.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1306 on: May 05, 2012, 11:48:16 PM »
You do realize that you drive essentially the same bike that Neil Peart drives....furthermore, if you visit Neil's website and look through his gallery the pics look a lot like the terrain in your pics.  Additionally, there are no pictures of you in these pics but Neil has pictures of himself in his pics.

= Fred you are full of sh**.

I am not Fred and it got me uppity.  Not many folks like being called less than honest.

And that would be your problem, not mine.  If you or Fred are so damned certain of someone's intent, please, please....whatever you do, DON'T ASK THEM DIRECTLY....ok?  Because that would suck and its soooo much easier to assume that you know exactly what someone else is thinking, right?  I mean that is what you just typed...that by what I typed I SURELY just called Fred a liar.  Just get defensive, act like someone just slept with your wife and then pissed in your riding boots.  Seriously....Geezus Tapdancin Christ already....

Truthfully...and stupidly...based on the photo's....I kinda hoped it was Neil Peart...common sense and pragmatism be damned because stranger things have happened....but I was kinda hoping.  What a bunch of kooks....
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #1307 on: May 06, 2012, 12:40:39 AM »
The family & me.  Sorry for the watermarks, only have the proofs on pc.

In younger years:

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1308 on: May 06, 2012, 12:42:37 AM »
He accused you of being the greatest drummer in the history of Rock N Roll.  I would take that as a compliment.

Take it how you wish, I didn't and still don't.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1309 on: May 06, 2012, 12:43:58 AM »
Gosh Fred....I missed the bike model by, essentially, a muffler (notice in my original post I said ESSENTIALLY)?  There is a thread going "Famous people that fly Aces High"....I just thought maybe I'd found one.  Instead, I got Mr. Wanna Bet Me.  

If you knew anything about these bikes, then you would understand.  It is obvious you don't.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1310 on: May 06, 2012, 12:44:39 AM »
He did nothing of the sort, you are hugely over-reacting.

No I didn't.

Fred

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #1311 on: May 06, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »
Well, I tried to get the thread back on track, but I guess it's pointless. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:01:57 AM by USRanger »
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #1312 on: May 06, 2012, 12:51:46 AM »
And that would be your problem, not mine.  If you or Fred are so damned certain of someone's intent, please, please....whatever you do, DON'T ASK THEM DIRECTLY....ok?  Because that would suck and its soooo much easier to assume that you know exactly what someone else is thinking, right?  I mean that is what you just typed...that by what I typed I SURELY just called Fred a liar.  Just get defensive, act like someone just slept with your wife and then pissed in your riding boots.  Seriously....Geezus Tapdancin Christ already....

Truthfully...and stupidly...based on the photo's....I kinda hoped it was Neil Peart...common sense and pragmatism be damned because stranger things have happened....but I was kinda hoping.  What a bunch of kooks....

There are 9 Supreme Court Justices who sole job is to interpret the Constitution, yet you think that your writing skills are so perfect, that each and every person should be clear on your intent.  If you was wondering if I was that famous drummer guy, then why did you not PM me?  You think if it was him he would openly admit it on this open forum?  Yet, you speak of common sense.

You have explained what your intent was, and we will leave it at that.  I do not and will not apologize for standing up when I feel my honesty has been questioned.  

Fred
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:12:32 AM by bmwgs »

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1313 on: May 06, 2012, 01:15:48 AM »
Well, I tried to get the thread back on track, but I guess it's pointless. :rolleyes:

Nice pics Ranger
Holy you have a big family  :)

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #1314 on: May 06, 2012, 03:21:17 AM »
 :lol yeah, my three, plus her three, plus the baby we have together =

☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1315 on: May 06, 2012, 03:38:44 AM »
:lol yeah, my three, plus her three, plus the baby we have together =

Awesome pics of the family  :salute

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1316 on: May 06, 2012, 04:15:27 AM »
That's not a Family...

That's a Squad.

:lol

EDIt: And a beautiful squad at that.

:aok
See Rule #4

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1317 on: May 06, 2012, 04:21:15 AM »
That's not a Family...

That's a Squad.

:lol

EDIt: And a beautiful squad at that.

:aok

I still got more little ones  :cry :cry

although they aint so little anymore....what the hell was I thinking.....

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1318 on: May 06, 2012, 05:04:38 AM »
I still got more little ones  :cry :cry

although they aint so little anymore....what the hell was I thinking.....

Breeders like us don't think.

We make love to our women and reap the benefits of family.

See Rule #4

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1319 on: May 06, 2012, 06:10:24 AM »
And that would be your problem, not mine.  If you or Fred are so damned certain of someone's intent, please, please....whatever you do, DON'T ASK THEM DIRECTLY....ok?  Because that would suck and its soooo much easier to assume that you know exactly what someone else is thinking, right?  I mean that is what you just typed...that by what I typed I SURELY just called Fred a liar.  Just get defensive, act like someone just slept with your wife and then pissed in your riding boots.  Seriously....Geezus Tapdancin Christ already....

Truthfully...and stupidly...based on the photo's....I kinda hoped it was Neil Peart...common sense and pragmatism be damned because stranger things have happened....but I was kinda hoping.  What a bunch of kooks....

I feel dumb just reading this

what the hell must it be like inside your head  :huh
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:12:38 AM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.