Author Topic: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!  (Read 8950 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: If you dont want to lose your name....dont change it!
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2012, 09:57:54 AM »
Got salt? :eek:

I shall study your morphology and make my conclusions, perhaps a dissection will be necessary. If you are lucky I will put you back together again afterwards.

To the greater community: is Midway therefore a 'troll'? I have trouble with the definitions of some of the internet slang and this is my only computer game  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2012, 09:58:12 AM »
Does this mean that you are coming out of the closet?

Naa he's in the playing dominoes with the skeltons. Dominoes made from previous skeltons. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2012, 10:00:31 AM »
I am Midway :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2012, 10:16:54 AM »
NO< ME!!!

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2012, 11:03:21 AM »
Midway.  You are annoying.  I don't know if INK is right and 90% find you annoying, but 100% of my squad does, so I think he is close.  You spew constantly.  200 ain't all that great now, like I have told you before, can you imagine what 200 would be like if we all constantly spammed it like you have?  Maybe sometimes you are funny, but that is buried underneath the constant drivel.

There are folks here that believe how you conduct yourself is more important than how good a pilot you are.  Yes, you can get better as a pilot with practice.  What are you doing to be a better person here?  What do you add to the game?  Class Clown?  Court Jester?  Harmless Troll?

I think you quit the dueling ladder after just one fight and one loss because your abilities or inabilities were about to be exposed.  You didn't want to learn to fight in anything but your beloved spitfire.  But that is just my opinion.  No, I don't think I have you figured out, frankly I don't care to.

Anyone can be a Troll and act like you, that's the easy way to get noticed.  Congratulations, you shall always be know as that.

I, early on, said give your name back.  Then I didn't care either way.  Now................meh....... .never sounds good.

I always try to be nice here.  ^^^ FYI, this IS nice.

And still I  :salute you.  You figure out why.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »
Midway.  You are annoying.  I don't know if INK is right and 90% find you annoying, but 100% of my squad does, so I think he is close.  You spew constantly.  200 ain't all that great now, like I have told you before, can you imagine what 200 would be like if we all constantly spammed it like you have?  Maybe sometimes you are funny, but that is buried underneath the constant drivel.

There are folks here that believe how you conduct yourself is more important than how good a pilot you are.  Yes, you can get better as a pilot with practice.  What are you doing to be a better person here?  What do you add to the game?  Class Clown?  Court Jester?  Harmless Troll?

I think you quit the dueling ladder after just one fight and one loss because your abilities or inabilities were about to be exposed.  You didn't want to learn to fight in anything but your beloved spitfire.  But that is just my opinion.  No, I don't think I have you figured out, frankly I don't care to.

Anyone can be a Troll and act like you, that's the easy way to get noticed.  Congratulations, you shall always be know as that.

I, early on, said give your name back.  Then I didn't care either way.  Now................meh....... .never sounds good.

I always try to be nice here.  ^^^ FYI, this IS nice.

And still I  :salute you.  You figure out why.

Cause you want me to join the FBs and I won't even if FBCrabby asks me to? :headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
Midway, I'm in VMF-222
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »
Midway, I'm in VMF-222

Oh, well bad guess then.  So, why do you :salute me?  Cause you want me to join the VMF-222? :headscratch:

Am not good at guessing, perhaps you could just come out and tell me? :)

PS: Your location is what? :O    Are you with the debil? :huh
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:04:03 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »
Midway is LawnDart or is LawnDart Midway...

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2012, 04:33:08 PM »
Midway is LawnDart or is LawnDart Midway...

:old:  Midway is Midway.

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
:lol :rolleyes: :banana: I will be flying under the Midway name! He kept saying " I really hope nobody takes my good name! " Well it was only for fun, but he keeps calling me rude. I might keep it for a FEW months.  :neener: :bhead :banana:

You are my new favorite person  :aok

Even my wife is happy for me to like you more than her  :rofl
Your tears feed me 😃

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2012, 05:30:19 PM »
To the greater community: is Midway therefore a 'troll'?

I see "A few" trolls. :O ;) :D :( :cry :t :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :devil :angel:

So who elected you to represent the views of your claimed 90% of the MA population?  Matter of fact you do not even know my in game name since I haven't flown as midway in many weeks.  Perhaps you are talking about the person currently using my old stupid name?   :rolleyes:

LOL  INK. you made him snap!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:15:45 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »
I see "A few" trolls. :O ;) :D :( :cry :t :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :devil :angel:

:headscratch:

:old: Your avatar is most annoying.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2012, 10:33:48 PM »

:rofl

I think he was snapped long before AH :rofl