Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 7683 times)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:28 AM »
no, you havent.  some of your players that decided to actually fight either got kicked out or left because they didnt just want to be like zombies dying by the hundreds.  I talk to some of the vtards and there are some that are really good at the game.  but I just shake my head when i kill them so easily when in a "mission".

It is no secret that when vdallas calls people to "rally" he expects people to follow or else gets kicked out.  we know that because I have spoken to many who either got tired or got kicked out for refusing to just dumb bomb die get another plane, over and over.

semp

Once again, you don't see the change. you only see what you want to see. The people you are talking to are already gone, so how do they know if it is changing? I'm telling you the squad is changing. you don't have to accept that, but we are. Our primary role will still be taking bases, but we will do a lot of other things. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about something you have no idea about. Go and ask any of the current members that fly on a regular basis and see if there is any change going on currently within the squad. You may be surprised, but doubt it. You only see and hear what you want.

<S> Semp
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2012, 02:45:07 AM »

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
Whats the point of joining a squad if you have no intention of flying with the squad?  Or usually still fly alone?
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »
Anyone remember when it was the Devils Rejects and instead of "v(name)" it was "1(name)1"?

Those were the days, before the hordes, before the finger pointing.
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2012, 11:14:40 AM »
Whats the point of joining a squad if you have no intention of flying with the squad?  Or usually still fly alone?

The Muffintops were once a 5 player mega-horde squad that only flew together when fighting each other in the DA.  The squad channel lets you joke around and bs, while still doing your own thing.  Nothing wrong with lone wolfing it.  Also nothing wrong with flying with your squad, unless it involves dropping hangars to stifle all opposition.  What is the fun of removing the fight?  This seems to be the norm lately (on all sides): drop all the hangars, then you can kill the town buildings without anyone messing up your hit %.   :(
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »
Once again, you don't see the change. you only see what you want to see. The people you are talking to are already gone, so how do they know if it is changing? I'm telling you the squad is changing. you don't have to accept that, but we are. Our primary role will still be taking bases, but we will do a lot of other things. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about something you have no idea about. Go and ask any of the current members that fly on a regular basis and see if there is any change going on currently within the squad. You may be surprised, but doubt it. You only see and hear what you want.

<S> Semp

I did, you havent changed.  <S>

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »
I didn't have an opinion one way or the other until I saw this:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,328684.0.html

After that, I had an understandably low opinion of vD.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh I know 1MADDOG1.....hes in my pants!  :huh :huh :huh
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »
I didn't have an opinion one way or the other until I saw this:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,328684.0.html

After that, I had an understandably low opinion of vD.

Did you read what Hitech had to say about it?  It wasn't cheating.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
You haven't lived until you have experienced a vDallas rant when he vox tunes you.
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
You haven't lived until you have experienced a vDallas rant when he vox tunes you.

You haven't lived until you report such things and get people muted for mutable behavior.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2012, 04:06:01 PM »
:rofl oh that's funny coming from you.  :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
Sad thing about it is he isn't booted from the squad as his behavior contributes to your squads image of being a bunch of sweethearts.
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »
According to the forum posts, Dallas belongs on trial at the Hague.   Oddly he never gets muted so either it's not getting reported, or it's not happening.

If it happens, report it to the proper authorities, not the forum and your other gossip circles.

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
:rofl oh that's funny coming from you.  :rofl

I don't ever remember vox tuning someone to rant. PM yes. Voice, no.
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail