Author Topic: 109 E4 walkthrough.....  (Read 1516 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 109 E4 walkthrough.....
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 02:13:57 PM »
Many of these criticisms could have been handled with the intro I suggested too.

"This is not an in depth, expert report on the Bf 109 but a general introduction for new players." That sentence alone would have gone along way. Feel free to use that or alternatives in the future. <S>
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
Many of these criticisms could have been handled with the intro I suggested too.

"This is not an in depth, expert report on the Bf 109 but a general introduction for new players." That sentence alone would have gone along way. Feel free to use that or alternatives in the future. <S>

Ah I see that makes sense and as I new to this Im still learning my self, I will add that to all additional films including this one and My a6m one. TY sir.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 07:06:22 PM »
Just trying to help, I know making help video's can be an interesting adventure. <S>
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 08:49:14 PM »
Your quote has been and will be added to all my videos it has your name at the end of it as well.  :x :salute :cheers: and thanks
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE