Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Thread  (Read 989 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »
Meet up somewhere with bone, Pacman, and 1sum, find us all some MK108's and tater some zombie dweebs  :O
Or get some D3A's...Tail guns work too...
Also if there is a zombie apocalypse, and I shoot ones face off I want something to pop up "+50 Head Shot"
 :banana:
 :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 03:14:46 PM »
Oh, and interesting parallels (completely concidental, I'm sure) between decriptions of the affects of the drug the attacker in Florida was reported on, and symptoms of the fictional "Morningstar" virus...just saying  :huh  Life imitating art????
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 03:15:11 PM »
Meet up somewhere with bone, Pacman, and 1sum, find us all some MK108's and tater some zombie dweebs  :O
Or get some D3A's...Tail guns work too...
Also if there is a zombie apocalypse, and I shoot ones face off I want something to pop up "+50 Head Shot" (Image removed from quote.)
 :banana:
 :bolt:
  :noid
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
Purchase enough treadmills to surround my house.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl omg. I started choking on my drink.   :rofl :rofl :rofl  :aok
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 05:28:38 PM »
Purchase enough treadmills to surround my house.
bahaha  :rofl
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981372070

"LQP-79 Virus Dismissed By Government, But Is There Really a Zombie Virus?

LQP-79 has been a hot topic recently. With at least two cannibal style attacks in the past week, it seems like zombies could be among us. However, reports of the LPQ (Lysergic Quinine Protein) virus being out among the regular population is reportedly not true.

The government has come out to let people know that there is no "zombie virus" and that people should not be concerned. However, a news report, that looked like it was from the Huffington Post, said that the virus was confirmed in the face-eating man in Miami and also in the second man accused of eating his roommates brain and heart.

It's really disturbing that these two incidents happened, but people shouldn't jump to conclusions about the LQP-79 virus.

There have been numerous rumors of zombie viruses over the years, so it comes as no surprise that people are even more concerned now with two cannibal/zombie incidents.

The government may try to hide things from the public quite often, but hopefully they would let it be known if there was a highly contagious virus out there.

Are you worried at all about the supposed zombie virus or LQP-79? What do you think of it?"

Someone shared this with me. Though I'd share it here.  :uhoh :rolleyes:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981372070

"LQP-79 Virus Dismissed By Government, But Is There Really a Zombie Virus?

LQP-79 has been a hot topic recently. With at least two cannibal style attacks in the past week, it seems like zombies could be among us. However, reports of the LPQ (Lysergic Quinine Protein) virus being out among the regular population is reportedly not true.

The government has come out to let people know that there is no "zombie virus" and that people should not be concerned. However, a news report, that looked like it was from the Huffington Post, said that the virus was confirmed in the face-eating man in Miami and also in the second man accused of eating his roommates brain and heart.

It's really disturbing that these two incidents happened, but people shouldn't jump to conclusions about the LQP-79 virus.

There have been numerous rumors of zombie viruses over the years, so it comes as no surprise that people are even more concerned now with two cannibal/zombie incidents.

The government may try to hide things from the public quite often, but hopefully they would let it be known if there was a highly contagious virus out there.

Are you worried at all about the supposed zombie virus or LQP-79? What do you think of it?"

Someone shared this with me. Though I'd share it here.  :uhoh :rolleyes:
:huh
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:51:58 PM by F22RaptorDude »
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 03:07:45 AM »

Edit: Forget the "to"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:25:20 AM by Plawranc »
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 08:57:11 AM »
Here's how I plan on dealing with it......... muahahahahahaha

Kill 'em all and worry about society later.     :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:00:33 AM by DaCoon »
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
That's just great!

What is the threshold at which you clowns decide to raid the gun stores?......and actually be the trigger that starts the apocalypse which would not have started if you didn't decide to forget the laws of the land.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 01:21:38 AM »

"In those days people will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will flee from them."

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 03:38:11 AM »
Does anyone here play the ARMA II:Operation Arrowhead mod DayZ?

Zombie survival mod. Pretty got dang realistic.

www.dayzmod.com

If you want to hook up and survive together (players can kill each other as well as zombies) hit me up.
Maybe we'll luck out and find a chopper.

Have to keep your guy(or girl) hydrated, fed and healthy (you can get sick if you get too cold, leave open wounds unattended etc.).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:19:15 AM by MarineUS »

HiTech

Offline AceHavok

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 03:46:19 AM »
I'd use up all my saved perks on 262s.
Currently inactive.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 07:46:35 AM »
That's just great!

What is the threshold at which you clowns decide to raid the gun stores?......and actually be the trigger that starts the apocalypse which would not have started if you didn't decide to forget the laws of the land.

who said I raided a gun store?  anyway this is what I choose from for concealed carry.... gotta love Louisiana gun laws    :D
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
I was reading this story yesterday on Yahoo. about Doom/ Zombie-proof apartments sold out in Kansas for 2 milion dollars ! This rich buyers  are nuts, preparing for a doom event in wrong place;  this was an ballistic missile silo, what if the Russians don't know is disabled?!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/zombie-proof-condos-sold-kansas-canadians-still-options-195553711.html?_esi=0&