Author Topic: Moderators in game  (Read 6417 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Moderators in game
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2012, 09:09:17 PM »
Lol I suck and english, awesome at Math and science.. sorry we cannot all be perfect like you sir, <S>

Admittance is the first step to recovery. <S>
See Rule #4

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2012, 09:09:40 PM »

Where I come, saying that will get your face thoroughly smashed.

Would Dolby say that to a stranger in a tavern? I doubt it.

Just shut your pie hole for 720 minutes and relax.
I didn't put that, but Strollin did ;)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Strollin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:27 PM »
I didn't put that, but Strollin did ;)

Hell'z yeah I did !
They see me Trollin... They Hat'in... They see me fly-in dirty...

Everybody loves a Troll ;)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2012, 09:14:51 PM »
Quit winking at us Dolby.

Strollin is getting the wrong idea...
See Rule #4

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
The Moderator cant
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »
I said "Hey Moderator, Redbull was referring to the player called DICK in AcesHigh, you sack of cheese its"

My next type out was " :P " when I got my messege saying you have been muted for 719.7Mins.

JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »

Done and done.

You make a lame joke, should you get tape across your mouth for 12 hours?
You jokingly call a friend a dweeb, should you get tape across your mouth for 12 hours?
You call a guy by his NAME, i repeat, HIS NAME, should you get tape across your mouth for 12 hours?

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 09:18:24 PM »
What never ceases to amaze me in these threads is that folks seem to forget they are responsible for what they type.  It's not involuntary, just came out stuff.  You didn't slam your thumb with a hammer and accidentally type nasty words.

It takes an effort to type dumb stuff on 200.  It takes no effort to think first then type.  I've never been warned or muted in all my years playing.  That's not said to brag, only to point out that it's possible to be responsible enough to not put it on someone else to tell me to grow up.  And it's not like I don't talk on 200 at all.

If you aren't sure, then don't type it.  How sad is it that HTC has to have mods in the first place?

And if it's that big of a crisis for you, then do what HTC says every time one of these threads pop up.  e-mail HTC, don't make it a BBS crisis too.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2012, 09:26:04 PM »
Can't even have a joke Guppy, no light heartedness in Aceshigh.
Take it all way too seriously.
JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2012, 09:31:36 PM »
     I foresee a hard lesson for Bluberry in the not so distant future  :uhoh

Because im not allowed to speak my mind? Isnt that what forums are for? Discussion?

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »
What is stupid are people insisting on cluttering the chat with idiotic discussions on politics and religion, which has no place in the game.  Besides, it's Hitech's game and he makes the rules.  If you don't like the rules that are in place the solution is very simple, cancel your account.

ack-ack

I never said politics and religon sir. But if HTC is saying the in game channels are for game related speak only, then by that standard asking how someones family is doing on Country Channel is breaking that rule. You guys take everything way to serious here.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
Can't even have a joke Guppy, no light heartedness in Aceshigh.
Take it all way too seriously.

I don't take it seriously at all, which is part of my point :)

Serious or joking, everyone knows there are lines drawn by HTC.  It's a choice to push against the line.  Clearly in the Mod's eyes you crossed it.  And if it bugs you, then e-mail HTC like they always say to do.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »
Because im not allowed to speak my mind? Isnt that what forums are for? Discussion?

There is no 1st amendment, Hitech owns the game and he decides what you can / cannot say, don't like it then time to go back to World of Warcraft.

You are free to discuss the game and history, state your opinion with restraint - your opinion doesn't involve personal feelings/religion/war.

Quite simply i've been muted more then enough times over the years, stop whining and accept your mute and look back at what you said, more than likely it was childish and worth a ban.

/Not once can I look back and say what I said was NOT childish, heat of moment blah blah who cares, take it like a man.
JG 52

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2012, 09:39:16 PM »

Where did you see it's written by HTC that within the HTC BBS or AH you are free to speak your mind on anything you choose?

Private company in whose house you are playing, within rules set up by that company.  
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2012, 09:44:37 PM »
There is no 1st amendment, Hitech owns the game and he decides what you can / cannot say, don't like it then time to go back to World of Warcraft.

You are free to discuss the game and history, state your opinion with restraint - your opinion doesn't involve personal feelings/religion/war.

Quite simply i've been muted more then enough times over the years, stop whining and accept your mute and look back at what you said, more than likely it was childish and worth a ban.

/Not once can I look back and say what I said was NOT childish, heat of moment blah blah who cares, take it like a man.

And ive stated my opinion with restraint :) so not sure what lesson it is that I am yet to learn..

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2012, 09:45:09 PM »
Where did you see it's written by HTC that within the HTC BBS or AH you are free to speak your mind on anything you choose?

Private company in whose house you are playing, within rules set up by that company.  

LOL and this is why Dolby just said your to serious. Jeesh