Author Topic: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire  (Read 16292 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2012, 10:27:22 AM »
I believe there is no dispute that the Spitfire is an awesome aeroplane. I believe Midway, that the stigma is attached to: a) using said machine as a crutch for inferior ACM and b) claiming superiority over other players by beating them when flying, by your own suggestion, inferior planes.

Basically Midway, if your flying is good and you are a secure person, the flying should be doing the talking for you. There would be more class and dignity in that.

It is indeed, more and more so each tour, as AKAK, Cobia, Sunsfan, and many other highly skilled pilots are witnessing on frequent occasions.   :ahand

:old: nuff said, time to  :airplane: and  :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »
:old: To ignore falsities as "inevitable misunderstandings" is a cop-out and instead require a more deserving response.  

Ah you edited.

No, I do not ignore the falsities, I attribute them to the other person misinterpreting my actions or motivations, which is commonplace. One does not have to address every comment that someone throws at you. Often it is better to be a damper instead of an amplifier.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2012, 10:29:11 AM »
Ah you edited.

No, I do not ignore the falsities, I attribute them to the other person misinterpreting my actions or motivations, which is commonplace. One does not have to address every comment that someone throws at you. Often it is better to be a damper instead of an amplifier.

:old: Nrshida is a wise man, a very wise man indeed. 

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »
It is indeed, more and more so each tour, as AKAK, Cobia, Sunsfan, and many other highly skilled pilots are witnessing on frequent occasions.   :ahand

Well respectfully this indicates you did not take the point. You cannot let your flying do the talking AND come on here and tell everyone about it.  :lol

Midway, you cannot go through respected AH pilots, climbing over them one by one in your 'superior' Spitfire (your words), dismissing your previous numerous defeats and somehow resolving those with a recent victory or two. Well you might be able to sustain that internally, but no one here really believes it or respects you for trying to do that.

Consider your ways (again)  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2012, 10:47:50 AM »
Well respectfully this indicates you did not take the point. You cannot let your flying do the talking AND come on here and tell everyone about it.  :lol

Midway, you cannot go through respected AH pilots, climbing over them one by one in your 'mighty' Spitfire (your words), dismissing your previous numerous defeats and somehow resolving those with a recent victory or two. Well you might be able to sustain that internally, but no one here really believes it or respects you for trying to do that.

Consider your ways (again)  :old:

Fixed.

Having been bullied as vMidway early on by many, and having been put down by many skilled pilots (not all), as I was working hard to learn has had some weakening impact on my character.  I admit that, and will be working hard to get back where I belong. :bhead

I will further consider my way.  :angel:

:salute nrshida  :rock
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:53:23 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2012, 10:58:51 AM »
Having been bullied as vMidway early on by many, and having been put down by many skilled pilots (not all), as I was working hard to learn has had some weakening impact on my character.  I admit that, and will be working hard to get back where I belong. :bhead

I will further consider my way.  :angel:

:salute nrshida  :rock

It is their character failing as people to bully you Midway, not yours. It is your failing if you react to that with spite and vengeance. You should do your best to develop your ACM and ignore those who try to taunt you and manipulate you. This present path you are on leads to a dead end and stagnation, because no one will help someone with a questionable agenda to improve.

When you can get your real callsign back and turn over a new leaf. No more of these posts please, for your own good.

:salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
Yes I apologies for misquoting you.  :salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2012, 11:10:58 AM »

Several top sticks have helped you thus far. Look at how these gents deal with other players as an example of how to get respect in the community.
I am still wondering which of these "Top Sticks"  TRIED to help Midway.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
I took a poll and 75 agree with Midway :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2012, 12:46:09 PM »
75? 75 of 123 wenches polled suggest that oil of loreal gets them more shags.
I would suggest that 75% of all veggietreehuggertarians would choose ahearty puff pastry Snake and Pygmy over the desperate ministrations of their carrot cuddling significant others
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2012, 12:54:28 PM »
Will somebody please stick a Fork in "Midway/Tangzu/Aqua/Kojami/Talcon/Who" please this Moron is just Pathetic.
It was funny at first now I must agree its just harassing troll banter, HTC banned David Wales for less.

Are you saying they should reinstate davidwales? If so I concur.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »
Bruv is awesome :O, isn't he.  One day I hope to achieve Bruv level status too.  :pray

:old: We should all be as skilled.

:salute :rock
You will never reach such a level as to bruv. Don't waste your time.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
Bruv is a southener :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2012, 01:12:36 PM »
You will never reach such a level as to bruv. Don't waste your time.

:old: Let's just call it a stretch goal.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
Bruv is a southener :old:

I too live in the south and fly Spitfires frequently.   :x

:old: Make that a slightly stretched goal then.