Author Topic: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire  (Read 16267 times)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Cobia38 pwned again by the mighty Spitfire
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2012, 05:20:14 PM »
You give him too much credit Grizz.  I'm of the opinion that there is a bit of an art to trolling.  I'd be hard pressed to call any of Midways threads, art  :)

This is why it is so comical.

BTW midway, I never said I was returning soon!

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:29:29 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Army of Muppets

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2012, 07:04:38 PM »
You give him too much credit Grizz.  I'm of the opinion that there is a bit of an art to trolling.  I'd be hard pressed to call any of Midways threads, art  :)

Grizz has it spot on, midway has no ego problem no matter what he types! But he knows this game is full of them, its nothing short of perfection.

How will you deal with him once he has learnt as much as you?  Lol

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2012, 08:41:06 PM »
Midway is the suckiest troll in the game these days, MANaWAR is better even, his trolls were funny at first but he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over, whoever is flying under the midway account....Do me a favor so I can get a laugh out of it again...Come up with some new material,

K Thx bai
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
Midway is the suckiest troll in the game these days, MANaWAR is better even, his trolls were funny at first but he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over, whoever is flying under the midway account....Do me a favor so I can get a laugh out of it again...Come up with some new material,

K Thx bai

:cry

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »
Wow, a reply within 60 seconds of my post....ehm...you aren't just sitting at your keyboard, watching the monitor, raping the refresh button....are you?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
Wow, a reply within 60 seconds of my post....ehm...you aren't just sitting at your keyboard, watching the monitor, raping the refresh button....are you?

Stop talking like that you will get Titan all hot and bothered.
JG 52

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
Stop talking like that you will get Titan all hot and bothered.
a few months ago Zeefire was mentioned in every one of your posts, now titan, whom is next?  :noid GOOGLE LOOK OUT! SAVE YOURSELF!  :bolt:

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2012, 08:54:36 PM »
a few months ago Zeefire was mentioned in every one of your posts, now titan, whom is next?  :noid GOOGLE LOOK OUT! SAVE YOURSELF!  :bolt:

Hey Redbull, you smell nice.
JG 52

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2012, 09:43:12 PM »
 :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2012, 10:11:22 PM »
Hey Redbull, you smell nice.

Consider your ways. It's a cowardly thing to say.  :old:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2012, 12:34:03 AM »
The results are in folks!  :aok

10 out of 10 people who are trolled on a daily basis by Midway are adamant that Midway is not a troll  :eek:

Who would have thought!

(it's even funnier when you take into account that one of the people claiming Midway is not a troll is the same guy who claims to have recorded evidence that Midway is a shade of a Few member created to troll the community)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.