Author Topic: What a bunch of crap!!!  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: What a bunch of crap!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
 :huh :huh :huh I like Pie!  :neener: :neener: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »
None.  You get 100% the moment you shoot the guy down.  You get a 25% bonus for 'landing successfully'.

Its points you get less of if you ditch/bail.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 11:31:53 AM »
Its points you get less of if you ditch/bail.

For score yes.

However, I tested it for perks and found it to be like Karnak said. At same perk bonus modifier I got 125% perks for landing and 100% perks for crashing while in score points it would have been 25% only
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 11:39:09 AM »
WOW 21 points with just 3 kills ?

that's nothing I do that in my pony everyday.  oh wait that's 3 perks for 21 kills.  oh well close enough.  I think i earn like 50 perks a month flying my ponyd.  and I still have thousands, so not sure why people who fly everyday or every other day dont have enough perks to up a ride every time they want.   oh wait, i know.  they fricking suck in the perk ride and lose them easy.

I once lost 3 straight sets of b29's on a bet that I couldnt take off from a certain base.  I made it on the fourth at well over a hundred perks for each b29.  I think that took me down to thousands of perks left.  hell i lost a 262 last week because I hit a mountain because i couldnt hold it anymore and had to go #1.  I laughed as I have lost more 262's to afk crashes that to enemy fire.  I have lost tiger2 with 40 or 50 kills to a lose of 98% of my perks.

like everybody always says, if you cannot afford it to lose it , dont buy it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »

Hey!  It's never bothered me!

- oldman (off to watch "Lawrence of Arabia" again)

Great movie :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »
Great movie

CrashOrange sparked the memory.

- oldman

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »
Like Erckle "Did I do That?"   Holy Crapola! :cry  Don't every start a threat when you're too pissed to think straight. :furious :bhead I'm a :ahand  Someone threw gas on my fire & said he knew for sure that a mod kicked him off right before he could have killed him...& yes I took the bait!  :uhoh The guy in the B-29's I was chasing was "Valen". I found the video too and his name was there. I haven't been disco'd in Months, almost never fly perkie planes & even less in a 262, & I couldn't believe it was just bad luck....It had to be some Dark Sinister Plot!  :noid   :salute  This thread was sufficient punishment. Almost like being flogged in public by Midway....  :devil
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »

109G2 = ENY30
Killing 2 P-51s and one Spit 16 (all ENY 5) and landing them in a balanced arena would give you

3x(30/5)*1.25*1.0 = 22.5 perks

Perk bonus was high, and I shot down two P-51Ds and a Spitfire9.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:18:42 PM by Widewing »
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »
Like Erckle "Did I do That?"   Holy Crapola! :cry  Don't every start a threat when you're too pissed to think straight. :furious :bhead I'm a :ahand  Someone threw gas on my fire & said he knew for sure that a mod kicked him off right before he could have killed him...& yes I took the bait!  :uhoh The guy in the B-29's I was chasing was "Valen". I found the video too and his name was there. I haven't been disco'd in Months, almost never fly perkie planes & even less in a 262, & I couldn't believe it was just bad luck....It had to be some Dark Sinister Plot!  :noid   :salute  This thread was sufficient punishment. Almost like being flogged in public by Midway....  :devil

:rofl

good post :salute

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »

*sigh*  Well that was no fun...  You were supposed to come back with a bunch of comments about how we were all kool-aid drinking fanboys but you saw through the lies and knew the truth. :)

Hehe, good on you for this post.  <S>

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2012, 08:47:15 PM »
*sigh*  Well that was no fun...  You were supposed to come back with a bunch of comments about how we were all kool-aid drinking fanboys but you saw through the lies and knew the truth. :)

Hehe, good on you for this post.  <S>

Wiley.

Couldn't do that Wiley..."Just 'cause you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you".   :D
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2012, 10:12:35 PM »
:D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
Perk bonus was high, and I shot down two P-51Ds and a Spitfire9.

Ha, I guessed almost correctly  :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »
  Well this thread didn't end as expected.  :confused:    It's not our last hope.....there is another........ :D
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.